Drawing Reality.

Serious for a second.

“Hey Gerard,” Frank said.

“Huh?” I said.

“I have a song suggestion for you,” Frank said.

“Okay,” I said, “Go on.”

“Sheen Bugs the living shit out of me.
He could careless unless he steals all your fans...
So darken your glare
Or strike some violent words.
Maybe He will leave you alone but not me.” he said, but he didn’t sing it.

“Dude,” Sheen said, “Jealousy doesn’t look good on you.”

“Shut up,” Frank screamed.

I walked back to the dressing room, where some of the other Nicktoons were sitting down.

“Cosmo,” Wanda screamed, “Stop it with the electrical circuits you idiot!”

“But, they are fun,” Cosmo said.

“You idiot,” Wanda said, “You are not in the cartoon world anymore you could die.”

“But if that is so Wanda,” Cosmo said, “How can I still fly.”

“You can’t you idiot,” Wanda said.

Cosmo tried to fly, “Oh my good she is right.”

I saw all the other cartoon characters come back with the rest of the band. All exxept Jimmy. Then I heard the door open and I saw Jimmy.

“Look guys,” Jimmy said, “We are losing our cartoon ablities at an alarming rate, but I have a plan to get us back into the cartoon world.

“Jimmy thats great,” SpongeBob said.

“Huh?” Jimmy said.

“That is amazingly great that you and your gaint head have found a way to get us back home,” SpongeBob said, “But the only problem is, I DON’T WANT TO GO HOME!”

SpongeBob took the paper out of Jimmy’s hand and ripped it into pieces.

“Dude calm down,” I said.

“No I will not calm down, he is taking me from all the stuff I love,” SpongeBob said, “The day I leave will be the day I slap him.”

“Dude,” I said, “You are being quite dramatic.”

“Says the drama king,” SpongeBob said.

“What is that supposed to mean,” I said.

“Nothing just that you put on quite a show, up there being dramtic,” SpongeBob said.

“SpongeBob have you lost your sanity,” I said.

“I don’t know Gerard, I just don’t know,” SpongeBob said.

“That was the most serious moment we have had in days,” I said laughing.

“I know and yet I can’t help but laugh,” Ray said.

“Me either,” Mikey said laughing.

“Idiots,” Cosmo said and ran away, but he just happend to run straight into a pole.

I am not sure how to respond to that.....