Drawing Reality.

Shut it.

“Now how are we supposed to get home now,” Jimmy said.

“How many times are you going to ask that fucking question,” I said and everyone stared at me with wide eyes, “What it’s not like you’ve never seen me curse.”

“Shut it,” Jimmy said, “I don’t even remember what I put down on the piece of paper.”

“Well, maybe you shouldn’t have been such a fucking idiot,” Spongebob whispered.

“Huh?” Jimmy said.

“Oh nothing,” he said.

Jimmy sat it in the corner, “Think...think.”

Timmy and Sheen said at the same time, “Thinking deprives us all.”

“Huh?” I said.

“Thinking, it’s bad for you, why do you think the writer of this story took so long to update,” Timmy said.

“What do you mean writer?” I said.

“Pssh, like we could think of all these jokes ourself,” Sheen said.

“There is no writer,” I said.

“To every story, there is a writer,” Timmy said, “Take the Crimson Chin, sure the Nega-Chin wanted to think there was no one writing it’s fate, but alas there was a geek behind the keyboard.”

“So, the writer of this story is a geek?” I asked.

“No, she’s a girl in Arkansas that watches way too much television,” Sheen said.

“Oh,” I said.

“I’m hungry,” Frank said suddenly.

“How about we go to McDonalds,” Ray said.

“Okay,” Frank said, “I want to get a salad.”

We all walked over to the McDonalds. I stood in the line with SpongeBob right beside me.

“What is this?” SpongeBob asked.

“The line at McDonalds,” I said.

“No, not this, that,” he said pointing to the people working behind the counter.

“Where they make the food.” I said.

“That...is...not...how...you...make...food,” He said taking breaths between each and every word.

“Um, sorry,” I said.

“SORRY,” SpongeBob screamed which made me pout, “That is not how you prepare a burger, you have to put so much blood, sweat, and tears into one burger, and what is this poorly stocked, old, greasy, fries, how do you explain this?”

“Um, it’s McDonalds,” said the register girl, “Now may I take your order.”

“No, you may not, when you get some decent food, then you can take my order,” SpongeBob said leaving.

“Wanda, what’s that,” Cosmo said pointing at the play house.

“The ultimate play house,” Wanda said, “Can we go on it?”

“Sure,” said the register lady, “You are kids right?”

“Yeah,” Cosmo said, “What ever you say, you are the genuis.”

I guess they didn’t mention that they were about 20,000 years old. I guess it just slipped their mind, how I don’t know, but whatever. I ordered a salad because I wasn’t very hungry, Then I went outside to smoke.

“How could you?” SpongeBob asked.

“How could I what smoke, see I take the cigarette, put in my mouth....” I said but was cut off.

“Not that, I mean how could you eat at McDonalds?” he said.

“Um, you order your food, take it out of the wrapper...” I said but was cut off again.

“Writer, where ever you are, please make him stop being an idiot,” SpongeBob screamed.

“Yeah, I’m the idiot,” I said laughing.

“I DON’T WANT TO GO,” Cosmo screamed.

“ME EITHER,” Wanda screamed, “THE PLAYGROUND WAS SO FUN!”

“You guys have to go we need to leave,” Frank said pulling Cosmo out the McDonalds getting stares, “Stop being difficult they will think we are abusing kids.”

“Fine,” Cosmo said kicking Frank in the knee.

“Ow, you little fucking hobbit,” Frank said.

“Serves you right,” Cosmo said.

This is odd, these Nictoons are very cartoon-ish since they met us.
----------------------------------

My Note: Thank you too OldPeopleLikeFritos and horsie890 Who sent in ideas, and basically helped shape the whole chapter, I based the first arguement after OldPeopleLikeFritos’s idea, and the McDonalds and Playhouse idea off Horsie890s idea. If you want at anytime...anyone who reads this, can send me idea’s I will credit you, and I will try to work them into the story. So, if you want to see something happen, or you have a good idea, as to where the story could go, just PM me, it is not that hard. A spazzy thank you. Amanda C.