Status: Fin.

The Awful Waffle

Repetitive.

"Hey Kyle!" The red haired one yelled, running up to Kyle.
Just a tad too fast.

He slammed straight into Kyle, and Kyle slammed straight into Levi.
Hard.

"Aghh!" Levi screamed, falling back onto the floor, Kyle and some redhead in tow.
"What the fuck?!" Levi gasped from under Kyle.
He was fucking heavy.
"Caleb! Get off!" Kyle yelled, Levi watched Kyle's face go from shock, to worry at the sight of her under him.
"Aww... why Ky-wull?" Caleb whined, sitting up on Kyle's back.
"Because when you knocked me over, you knocked over a girl too!" Kyle snarled as he tried to lift himself off of Levi as much as he could.
Levi watched the red head look over Kyle suddenly- as if to check and see if he was lying, and his mouth make a small 'o' when he saw Levi's face.
He practically sprung off of Kyle, and as soon as he did, Kyle was up too and helping Levi onto her feet.
"I am so sorry!" Red Head Guy chirped over and over as he rushed up to Levi.
Levi held up a hand.
"I just had the wind blown out of me." She muttered. "Give me a sec..."
Levi straightened out her shirt, thanked Kyle, and ran her hands through her hair.
A frequently done ritual Levi did when she was in a crowd.
"I'm fine." Levi whispered to herself, her eyes closed.
Kyle and Caleb sent each other a concerned look.
"I'm fine." Levi said again, but now with her eyes open, and looking at the boys. "I'm okay."
It sounded more like she was saying it to herself more than anything.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." Caleb apologized again, moving towards her.
Levi shook her head, her brown hair flopping back in front of her eyes.
"Its fine." Levi murmured. Kyle walked over and slipped an arm around her shoulders.
"Well, Caleb, this is Levi. Levi, this is Caleb." Kyle introduced her to Caleb, and Levi smiled.
He's cute. Levi thought.
Levi put on a sweet smile, and held her hand out to Caleb.
"Well its nice to meet you Caleb."

________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________

"I swear to god Kelly I met all of them." Levi said into the phone later.
It was four in the morning.
"All six of them?" Kelly asked, her voice tired and rough from yelling at the concert.
"Yup. All of them." Levi paused. "Kyle and Caleb are cute."
Kelly laughed.
"Doll, all of them are cute. You can't pick just one.... or in your case, two."
Levi scoffed as she stabbed a spoon into a bowl of Ben and Jerry's, Wonka wound himself between Levi's ankles as she propped the phone on her shoulder.
"Kyle and Caleb.... Nice pick!" Kelly chirped with a tired laugh.
"Oh, speaking of guys and work... I quit." Levi sighed, remembering the darling note she left on her bosses desk.

Fuck you, your daughter, and your fucked up Denny's.
I'll take it I need to spell this out for your fat ass.
I quit you digbat.


She chuckled.
And realized that Kelly was quiet. And that's a new thing.
"Kellly?"
"So... your a lesbian?" Kelly murmured.
Levi stopped suddenly in the middle of the hall, and made a face at nothing.
"Uhh.. no. I quit my job you dumbass." Levi laughed. Kelly made a small 'oh' on the other line.
"Oops, I'm sorry." Kelly laughed, and yawned.
"You tired KellyBug?" Levi joked, listening to Kelly yawn.
"Uh-huh." She groaned.
Thump, thump, thump.
"Ohhhh yeah!"
"More honey, MORE!"
"Oh shit. Neighbors are getting are all couplly again, talk later?" Levi groaned, Kelly chuckled.
"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye-ya."
Click
Levi set the phone down on the kitchen counter, and took a scoop out of rocky road ice cream.
Wonka mewed and Levi looked at him.
"Don't worry wonka. I think we'll be moving soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Levi's outfiiit(:

Image