Sugar Cube

Sugary Sweet

“You homophobic son of a bitch! I hate you! I fuckin’ hate you,” I yelled at my father, slamming my bedroom door with my back. I slid down and hit the floor. Tears were seeping from my tightly shut eyes. I had come out to my father and he lashed out at me.

I always knew I was gay deep down inside. My stomach would never do flips when I saw girls in bathing suits or in ads. I always knew that I loved men. They were just much more appealing to me. They ranged from hunky to lanky and it always drove me wild. That's what drew me in when I first saw, my now boyfriend, Gerard.

He was much taller than me and pretty well built. He was a person you could poke and I loved that about him. He was also the reserved artistic type, but deep down I could tell he had a big heart. Gerard had long, dark, raven locks and a pale round face. He was adorable.

He was my protector now. Gerard was my ‘everything,’ when we first started dating. He would always hold me and made sure that no harm came to me. He still did that and so much more.

My tears were beginning to stop and I could tell my nose was slowly stopping to bleed. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Gerard's number.

"Hello?" He asked when he picked up.

"Gee, baby it hurts. It hurts so bad," I said almost beginning to cry again.

"What hurts Frankie? What's hurting my sugar cube?"

I smiled at the sound of my pet name. I was always his 'sugar cube,' since I wasn't as tiny as a grain of sugar nor as big as a bag. "I told my father about me and us. He lashed out at me Gee! He hates me now! My nose has stopped bleeding though," I said to him.

I could hear loud shuffling noises through my phone. "Gee what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm coming to rescue my sugar cube. Nurse Gee is going to fix you up and take care of you."

"Gerard there is no way for you to get in the house. My father won't let you in!"

"You have windows in your room, right Frankie?"

"I do, but how are you going to get in?"

"Like this," he said and sure enough Gerard was pulling himself through my bedroom window. I rushed over to him to help him out. I pulled Gerard with all my strength and he fell on top of me.

"Sugar cube your face is all bashed up and baby your nose," Gerard said surveying the damage done to my face. I let out small hisses of pain when tried to touch my nose.

"Frankie, I think you nose is broken. Let me get a wet cloth or something to clean you up." Gerard rolled off me and stood up. He then bent over and scooped me up into his strong arms. He then slowly placed me on my bed.

I watched him walk into my bathroom and grab a small white towel. He ran it up the tap and squeezed all the excess water out of it. Gerard then came back over to me and began wiping my face. "Ow Gee," I hissed in pain when he ran the cloth over my nose.

"I'm sorry Frankie, but it's going to hurt for a bit. I should have been here when this happened to you. I could have protected you from that monster," he muttered.

I reached out and grabbed his hand. "Gee it's okay. My father just doesn't believe in our lifestyle. He just doesn't understand us."

Gerard pouted. "That still doesn't give him the right to bash you up like this. I don't want any harm to come to you baby. I love you too much to have to see you hurt like this. I mean what does that say about my boyfriend skills? It's like I can't protect you!"

"I love you too Gee, but you can't protect me all the time. I have to fight for myself too, you know."

Gerard leaned over and kissed my forehead. "I know baby, but I just don't want to see you hurt. Now we have to get you to hospital to bandage up that broken nose of yours."

"Can't we just stay here and cuddle?"

Gerard smiled. "I'm sorry Frankie, but we can't. We have to get you to a—"

"Fag! Come out from hiding so you can be taught a lesson," I heard my father yell from outside my door

"How dare he?! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind and maybe just maybe a piece of my fist," Gerard declared angrily, standing up from my bed and walking over to the door. He pulled it open with fury and came face to face with my father.

"How dare you treat your son like this? He's a sweet, loving, caring, man and you go a beat him up because of his sexuality? How the fuck, dare you," Gerard screamed and punched my father in the face.

My father staggered backwards, but then regained his footing. "Fag can hit. Not too bad fag. What are you, my kid's boyfriend? Scum like you should rot in hell. What you like is not right," my father muttered. He punched my Gerard.

Gerard growled and jumped on top of my dad. They were rolling around on the floor throwing punches at each other. They stopped when Gerard's hands were tightly gripped around my father's throat. "You are to never and I mean never hurt my Frankie again, you hear? You're the scum that should rot in hell for beating him like this! He's your own flesh and blood! He's your fuckin' son and you hurt him like this!"

"Gee stop! Don't kill him!" I kept yelling at him from my bed. I sat up and saw that Gerard had let go. My father was breathing again and looking quite terrified. Gerard rolled off him and stood up. He came over to me and wrapped an arm protectively over my shoulder.

“Sugar cube, I’m sorry. Did I scare you?”

I nodded and he hugged me tightly. My nose was still aching from it being broken as I cuddled into Gerard. I looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes and grinned. He was my protector and my love. Gerard was my ‘everything.’ He would protect me from a fly to my own father. He always kept protecting me no matter what.

“Sugar cube?”

“Yes, Gee?”

“Let’s go get that pretty little nose of yours fixed up, okay?”

“Alright baby.”

Gerard scooped me up into his arms and stood up from my bed. We walked passed my father and I stuck my tongue out at him. Gerard continued to walk me through my house and down the stairs. We went through the front door and Gerard carried me over to his car. He put me down to open the passenger side door. Once done he picked me up once again to sit me inside the vehicle. Gerard buckled my seat belt and closed the door.

I watched him walk around the front the car to the driver’s side. He opened his door and got inside. Gerard smiled at me and took my hand in his. He started the car and began to drive never letting go of my hand. We continued down the road hands intertwined to go get my nose bandaged.

We were together and I knew nothing was going to stop us. Our love was too strong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! I was going to originally name this Punk Bitch, but I thought Sugar Cube sounded better. As you should know this is a one-shot for a Frerard contest. I've never worked with homophobia within my Frerard stories as well. I hope this was good because I wanted to write something cute and not just a pointless sex scene.

Comment for Frankie and Gee!

Love and Doodles,

Tara