Status: Finished

How Hard Is It To Understand…I Love You

Welcome Home

Image

-Saturday-

I arrived in New Jersey and every memory I had tried wiping out about the place flooded back to me, the happy ones, the sad ones, just everything about it made me smile.

My home, where I do belong.

Franks house wasn’t far from where I was, I didn’t want a taxi, or a lift from anyone in general. I ran.

I dragged my bags along behind me, my arms aching with carrying them but I didn’t give up. I was all to desperate to see him.

I reached his house twenty minutes later. I stared up at it, it hadn’t changed in the slightest. I ran up to the door and hammered my fist on it.

I waited impatiently tapping my foot. I hammered my fist on the door again. Mikey pulled it open and almost collapsed when he saw me. I quickly put my finger to his lips.

‘‘Don’t say anything, just let me in.’’ I whispered to him. He smiled and nodded frantically.

I dropped my bags at the door and followed Mikey to the living room. Frank was sitting with his hands in his head, his shoulders shaking a little at times.

He was crying.

‘‘Mikey who was it?’’ I heard Gerard ask then he looked up. I held my fingers to my lips signalling for them all to be quite. I swear Bob was about to burst having to keep in his infamous word ‘sweetness’.

Ray also turned round to see me and scooted away from Frank who still had his head in his hands and sniffed.

I sat in Rays place I stroked the back of Franks head. ‘‘Ray please, don’t do that. You do it just like-’’ He looked at me and cut himself off.

‘‘Like I do it?’’ I smiled. He nodded, to speechless to talk.

‘‘SWEETNESS!!’’ Bob then exclaimed. ‘‘Why are you back? We didn’t expect to see you again. Well not for a while anyway.’’ He said trying not to sound insulting.

‘‘Losing you all once hurt me and it was my own fault. Now if I had of lost you a second time, I would have died and it would have been my own fault again.’’ I told them and I turned my head to face Frank again.

‘‘And I didn’t want to lose you again.’’ I told Frank and his eyes lit up. Still red from crying but I could see the happiness in them. ‘‘I love you to much to let you go.’’

He pushed his lips to mine, ‘‘And I haven’t stopped loving you, I’m just so glad your back.’’ He wrapped his arms around my tightly and I looked at Mikey over his shoulder.

‘Thank you’ I mouthed to Mikey. He grinned.

‘‘Frank! I’ve found the fifth tattoo!’’ Bob screamed like a girl. Obviously noticing it through my vest top, and killing the moment.

Frank smiled at me, ‘‘Can I see?’’ He asked politely.

I turned away from him to show him my left shoulder blade where the tattoo from Good Charlottes second album cover was inked.

‘‘What are all these words?’’ Frank asked running his finger over them.

‘‘Lyrics from the song Movin’ On by Good Charlotte. They’re all the feelings I’ve had since I left you all.’’

He pulled me round to face him again and pushed his lips to mine again. ‘‘Don’t leave again?’’

I shook my head. ‘‘Never again.’’

‘‘Revenge is sweet.’’ I heard Gerard say from behind me and I gave him a confused look.

‘‘Mikey won, now he wants you to cook for him, that means all of us as well.’’ He smirked. The revenge and prize wasn’t all that good, but that’s how the Way brothers worked.

‘‘Damn you Gerard Way.’’ I laughed.

‘‘Won what?’’ Frank asked confused.

I shook my head and smiled. ‘‘Nothing.’’ I answered then kissed him.

Now this was the start of my old life again, in my home where I very much belong with the man I adore and cant live without.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End
Hope you all liked
Thank you all for the comments, and for subscribing to this story =]
Thank you to Jenni to for the banner =D
loveeee it