Death to the Lovers

That Night.

It was a dark, rainy Saturday night. Sophie was at home, and Zane was working at the tattoo parlor on the corner of 5th and 6th street like he did every Friday and Saturday. Sophie was sitting in her room waiting for Zane who often came to see her after he got off work. 10 o’clock, 11 o’clock, 12 o’clock, Zane never showed. Sophie got worried about him and decided to go to his house to see if he went home. She got to his house and rang the door bell, but no one answered. She rang it again, but this time it seemed to be even quieter than before. She decided just to go in to see if he had fallen asleep, she walked to his room. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” Sophie screamed as she watched her beloved boyfriend lay there naked with another guy. The familiarity of this phrase sent shivers down Zane's spine. The guy was not nearly as attractive as Sophie, and everyone knew that. The boy had long blonde hair and was very thin, and looked as if he were anorexic. “I—I—,” Zane managed to spit out before Sophie stormed out of the room. Zane didn’t follow her, nor did he tell the blonde guy to leave. Sunday passed and Sophie and Zane didn’t speak a word to each other.
The next day was Monday, and Sophie didn’t go to school. She stayed at home and looked at all of the pictures Zane had drawn of her killing him. She was starting to understand why they didn’t frighten her. She looked through them like a detective reading a case file. She saw one of her stabbing him with a fork in the back of the neck. She put that picture in the same pile as one where she was holding him under the water in HER bathtub. She picked up a picture of her slitting his chest open and putting cotton in it as if she were making him a stuffed plush toy; she put that picture in the same pile as one of her biting his ear off. She sat and stared at these pictures for hours, until she finally figured out her plan. Sophie Marina was going to kill Zane Julio with the ideas that he had given her, ALL of them.
Zane was sitting on the porch talking to Matt, the blonde guy from the previous night. “So what is so great about her,” Matt asked. Zane sat silently searching for an answer to his question. He finally said, “Nothing.” Little did Zane know that Sophie was sitting right beside his porch hidden by a small shrub. When Sophie heard what Zane had said she sat in tears for only a moment, but was really just anxious to get her work done and kill him. That night Sophie went to her bedroom, locked the door, and began to put the final touches on her plan for what would happen the following night, so she hoped, Zane Julio’s death. The order was something like: Invite him over, Stab him with a fork, bite his ear off, put cotton in him and stitch him up, chop off his penis, and then drown him in HER bathtub, and stash the body somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
again, really sorry its soo short..=[