True To Me

Four

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy baybaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!" Gemma screamed,very drunkenly,screamed in my ear. I laughed and clicked my red plastic cup with hers. She was hanging off Trace,who was also quite intoxicated.

Usually,if it wasn't a weeknight,there was always a huge after-concert party. Gem and I had been hanging with Metro Station for almost 6 months. She and Trace were kind of an item,but not official.

"Have you seen Mason anywhere?" I asked Gem,trying not to fall over.

"Uhh..yup!Right there in that armchair." Gem pointed in 4 different directions,giggled,and walked off with Trace. Lovely. Just lovely.

I walked around the crowded Musso household,clicking the heels on my black cowboy boots on the floor as I searched for Mason. Sure enough,he was sitting in a big leather armchair with a drink in his hand,and he was talking to Ant.

"Maaaaaasey-MooMoooooooooooo!" I yelled,putting my drink on the table and hopping into his lap. "Hi,bestie."

"Hi,bestie." He repeated,laughing drunkenly. I kissed him on the cheek,making a big smacking sound.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked.

"Hangin' out with Ant-Oh-Nee.Haha,Neeeeeeeeee.NEE!" Mason doubled over,cracking up laughing and nearly dropping me on the floor. I laughed along with him. Ant shook his head,got up,and started grinding up on some drunk girl.

"Hey Kodi,guess whaaaaaat." Mason whispered in my ear.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" I imitated him.

"You're my beeeeeest friend.. wanna dance?" He asked,standing up with me in his arms and he walked into the middle of the crowded dancefloor.Let's Get Crazy by Pitbull started to play,and Mason put me on my feet. He spun me around to face him and grabbed at my hips,smirking wolfishly.I moved my hips against him with the same smirk on my face,challenging him. He pulled me as close as possible and I put my hands on his shoulders,grinding against him. He got this look on his face..I'm not quite sure what it was. I saw something I've never seen in his eyes before...

Lust.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes,very short. i'm sorry x3095840258509301285034581 for the wait! i'll be updating this more frequently. comments make me happy. a happy author gives you more chapters. more chapters make readers happy,and happy readers leave comments. you get the idea. :)