True To Me

Six

"WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY WAKEYYYYYYYYY!" Someone was ever-so-rudely screaming in my ear as they jumped on my bed.

"GO DIE,WHOEVER YOU ARE! I WANT MY SLEEP! JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled back,putting my pillow over my face.

"But Kooooode-sterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,we're going to the beeeeach!" the voice whined.

"But I don't caaaaaaaaaaaaare." I whined back sarcastically.

"Sorry,Mase. It's not working." The voice sighed.

Then,my room was quiet. Very quiet. Too quiet.

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Someone,my guess was Mason,bellowed,shaking my matress.

"MASON MUSSO YOUR LIFE IS FUCKING OVER!" I screeched,jumping out of my bed and chasing both Ant and Mason down the hallway,down the two flights of stairs and into the kitchen.

"What,God help you, posessed you to wake me up at 10 in the morning?! YOU KNOW I NEVER GET UP BEFORE NOON!" I yelled,smacking Mason's arm angrily.

"It was Ant's idea. He wants to go to the beach." Mason yelped as I smacked him.

I glared at Ant,folding my arms. He cowered behind Mason,who stepped out of the way of my daggers towards Ant.

"Anthony Improgo,I no longer adore you." I said sternly,turning towards the fridge to get some apple juice. "You guys want anything?"

"A coke if you got it." Mason replied,sitting on the counter. "And I think I speak for Ant when I say he wants one too. RIght,little buddy?" Mason laughed at Ant,who pouted and nodded.

I tossed two cans of Coke to Mason,who tossed one to Ant.

"So are you up for the beach?Trace is going to meet us there. I called Gemma but she's staying home with her mom today."

I nodded,yawning. "Yeah.I'm game.Lemme go change though."

I trotted up the stairs and into my room. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out this outfit.

In the beach bag I put suntan lotion,a couple of magazines,my iTouch and my ipod dock. I jumped down the stairs two at a time and crashed right into Mason.

"Woooah,girly. Calm down!' He laughed,hugging me tightly. I grinned and pecked him on the cheek. He pecked me back and winked.

"Let's go,Maseface!" I said happily. On the way out the door I grabbed my guitar and swung it over my shoulder. We jumped in the roofless Jeep Ant owned and set off for the beach,laughing and singing the whole way there. We pulled up to the boardwalk and hopped from the Jeep. I flung my guitar over my shoulder by the strap and ran towards the sand. Carefully placing my guitar down,I flopped into the sand and rolled around joyously.

"Is she okay?She's kinda freakin' me out a little." Ant whispered loudly to Mason.

"She's..I don't even know,dude." Mason laughed,sitting next to where I had layed my bag and my guitar. I sat up after a while and sifted the sand out of my clothes,smiling.

"Finished?" A voice asked from behind me.

"TRACEFACE!BLAKEFACE!" I laughed,hugging Trace's waist. He was a hell of a lot taller than me and I couldn't quite reach his neck. I hadn't seen Trace or Blake in a few days,and I had missed them. I gave Blake a quick hug then we all sat in the sand. I took off my shirt but left my shorts on and spread out my towel,lying on my stomach.

"Maseface,untie me would you?" I asked,indicating my bikini top. No one would see anything,because of how I was lying.

"Uh .. sure?" Mason said,well,more like asked. He seemed slightly confused. Sigh. Boys.

I felt his warm hands on my band,untying the back of my top,the strings falling to my sides.

"Thanks,Maseface.' I smiled at him.

Mason's POV

*Don't stare.Don't Stare. Don't stare. Do. Not. Stare.* I thought as I undid the back of Kodi's bikini,as requested. *Fuck you,conscience,I'm staring.*

"So,you guys up for a sandcastle while Kodi tans,or whatever chicks do?" Trace asked.

"Uh,no. You aren't making a castle without me. Give me half an hour of peace,and I'll get up." Kodi laughed,closing her eyes.

Ant sighed. "But I reeally wanted to make a sandcastle!"

"ANTHONY. Stop whining." Blake smacked Ant in the head.

"Owww!" Wailed Ant. I saw Kodi's eyes open and one started to twitch. She was getting annoyed. I know my best friend way too well.

"If you all don't shut up,YOU'RE GOING TO NEED A DAMN HOSPITAL!" She yelled closing her eyes again.

"Dude." Blake muttered. "Chicks."

Kodi's POV

About half an hour later,I was up and we were building a sandcastle. I was in charge of running back and forth to the ocean to get water in a bucket we got off some kid. On my last trot to the ocean, I tripped over a kid's shovel and went face first into the water.

No one's POV

The boys saws Kodi fall and burst into laughter. Then they saw her go a bit farther out.

She started struggling.

"Dude...dude,I think she's in trouble!" Blake yelled. The four guys ran towards the ocean and going after Kodi.

This wasn't good.
♠ ♠ ♠
so even though i have only 6 comments and 3 subscribers,which,in my opinion,really kinda blows, I've decided to post another chapter. It's fillerish,I know. I'm stuck on ideas. If you have any,please let me know and I'll give you full credit.