But It's Better If You Do

the surprize

Pt.6

“happy birthday”

i was totally stunned. Not only bcuz panic! At the disco, all-american rejects, AND fall out boy had thrown me a birthday party but that my bestiest friend in the world wide world, chasity, was siting on the couch in brendon’s lap making out! [typical her]

“omg”

brendon and chasity immeadiatly looked up.

“how could you throw me a birthday party w/o knowing it was my birthday I only told it to...” you trailed off.

“the 2 guys you absoulutly, positively”

“shut up” i spat [not too mean] cutting her off knowing exactly wut she was gunna say. love to death. And it was true i love nick but what if i loved ryan too. And i only told nick and ryan wen my birthday was.

“guess who else is here” chasity interrupted my thoughts :P

my eyes grew wide knowing exactly who she meant

“where is she omg”

i looked around and saw nick, Tyson, mike, chris, ryan, brendon, jon, spencer, patrick, joe, and andy. But NO PETE.

no way!

“back there” chasity again interrupted my thoughts.

i ran to the back only to see pete and sara [my other bestiest friend in the whole wide world] MAKING OUT!

“so this is wut I get for moving out. Oi you!” i jumped on sara and pete.

“sorry pete its michelle’s time”(me)

“a hello to you too. Happy birthday little miss!”

“hay im not little”

“so you say”

“whatever”

“so who r u goin’ out w/ out of all these gorgeous guys?”

“um...”

“lemme guess...ryan”

“I wish” i mumbled “oh wait did I say that out loud?”

“yes u did”

“well im goin’ out w/ nick!” i said w/ the biggest, cheesiest grin on my face.

“then why...but what...”

i knew wut she was asking but didn’t quite kno the answer.

“ya kno I don’t kno but r u dating pete and is chasity dating brendon?”

“I dunno”

“well lets go find out”

i hopped off her and ran to the front of the bus where everyone was watching foster’s home for imaginary friends.

“yay y did you lemme miss it? Omg it’s the hot toe picker episode. Brotherrrrrrrr why did you lemme miss it?”

“I don’t kno sissy plz don’t hold it against me” (bden)

flash back ”brendon”

“yea?”

“I wish you were my brother”

“well I wish you were my sister”

“well then in that case I will call you brother”

“and I will call you sissy”end flash back


“it’s hot in to-pik-a, im a hot-toe-picke-r”

i imitated the episode. While ryan and spencer were on the floor laughing their heads off. :P

“fine laugh I don’t care its an awesome episode” i walked into the kitchen part of the bus, got a bottle of dr.pepper, and got a cup and poured some cherry koolaid dust raw in it and got the same concotion for chasity.

“wut r u doin’?” ryan interrupted the party in my head. :P

“getting high off koolaid dust and getting drunk of dr. pepper duh!”

“I want some” ryan gave me a puppy dog pout that he knew i couldn’t resist.

“well lets go to that stinkin’ grocery store u took me to earlier. Your buying since you want it”

“fine”

i hopped out of the bus, ryan and pete following close behind along w/ chasity, brendon, and sara.

“lets do 2 containers of cherry and 2 of tropical fruit junk k...k...”

ryan bought and i hopped into the bus. i poured everybody a mixture of the 2 but not too much, i didn’t want everyone totally BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS. Needless the say foster’s was over so i started watching music videos.[i was in nick’s lap, sara was in pete’s, and chasity in brendon’s] [chas and bren r together now!]

“omg where is ur boy – fall out boy, I lov this song it’s my favorite by y’all” (me)

“isn’t it kinda old to be being played on here” (ryan)

“I don’t kno who cares I still love the song” (me)

ten minutes later

“YOUR MOUTH IS RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”(Pete)

“WELL UR MOUTH IS BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” (Nick)

ryan and brendon had to go to the bathroom. Chasity went w/ brendon.

“we so kno wut they’re doin’” (Tyson)

“well duh!, they got tired of us yelling at them to get a room.(andy)

“y of course”(chris)

ryan came back

“ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” i screamed from the hyperness.

“michellllllllllllllllllllllle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”he screamed purely to reply plus he was hyper too.

Nick gave a confusing look.

:it’s a normal rychelle moment, dont worry” (bden)

“oh”

“yea but don’t try to join in they’ll stare at u lyk ur some kinda pshco manic”

“okaaaaay”

“yea I did it once it was totally akward”

“oooooook”

“yea”

“ya kno we’re standing rite here rite?”

”that doesn’t mean ya cant tune us out”

“actually I have a inability to tune ppl out w/o earphones w/ music playing in them.” (me)

“fine ill stop touché”

“ok who’s sleepin’ where”

“me b in panic!’s bus”

“and who b u?”

“I be chasity goddess of the bathrooms”

“and I sara will b on fall out boy bus”

“well...everyone knos where I b”

“yup”

“chasity, sara, I need to talk to u alone.”

“okiee, dokiee artichokiee!”

“just i.m. or do purevolume”

“good idea”