But It's Better If You Do

purevolume convo

pt. 7

I decided to do purevolume.

WHEELER_REJECTS says: I think I love ryan! Not good!

Chasitylikshotboiz says: duh! Not good!
WHEELER_REJECTS says: I think I love ryan! Not good!

Mrs. Radcliffe says: well then in that case dump nick!
WHEELER_REJECTS says: sara says to dump nick but I don’t wanna hurt him he took me in at one of my worst and wut if ryan doesn’t even lyk me lyk that and wut if he has a g/f

Chasitylikshotboiz says: ur not thinking of the best things wut if nick just wants you to be happy and ryan doesn’t have a g/f

WHEELER_REJECTS says: idk
Chasitylikshotboiz says: she says she doesn’t kno

Mrs. Radcliffe says: well I do
Mrs. Radcliffe says: don’t worry we’ll find out if he lyks you like that

WHEELER_REJECTS says: wait no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DIDN’T REPLY!

“great”

“what?”a hand came pushing my curtain back. nick.

“oh nothing” I said shutting my laptop making sure he didn’t see the messages.

“ready to go to bed?”

“I guess” I sighed

“what’s wrong?”

“nothing its just been an exciting day and I guess I just don’t want it to end” I lied.

“oh”

“yeah”

I tried to fall asleep but couldn’t so I just got up and walked around to the front of the bus to talk to the bus driver again who ive learned’s name is ebon but I call him bob [no reason]

“oi bob”

“oi girly”

“ya kno im not the only girl on the tour why am I girl?”

“cuz girlys love more than one person on a tour”

“HAY...is it that obvious?”

“kinda”

“my word I hate being such a drama queen why cant I just be happy?”

“is that why you have the drama faces as a ring?”

“I just realized that dude I really am a drama queen!”

“sorry for the reminder”

“it’s fine whatever I don’t care I just cant sleep”

“ya kno I knew it was gonna happen. My friend dated a girl lyk that she wasn’t a slut or n/e thing its just that she made a decision to fast and it ended up being the wrong one”

“I just...i thought I loved nick ya kno...b-but wut if I dontwut I do love ryan lyk I think I do. I think I just need to keep it to myself.”

“no, no, no, no, no that’s not soooo not wut you should do u should tlk to ur friends bout it”

“I do but they have different perspectives on everything bout it. chas thinks I should wait and just found out wut the heck im thinking and the whole situation but sara thinks that I should just break up w/ nick now and go w/ ryan...i need help!”

“go w/ chas’ Idea it’s probably the best, find out wut nick wants for you and find out if ry has a girlfriend and in the mean time think bout wut YOU want u gotta stop plzing everyone else and do something for urself! You deserve more!”

“thx bob I think I’ll go back and watch t.v. now and by the way im gonna take the advice.”

“okiee dokiee artichokiee girly”

I fell asleep on the couch back there .when I got up I made my normal trip to panic!’s bus[to find chasity and to see ryan]

“ryan! R u here?”

“yea I’ll b there in a minute!”

ryan’s side kick started ringing on the table.

“ryan ur side kick’s ringing!”

“answer it!”

“ok!”

jacquelene I read the caller id.

“hello?”

“who r u?” attitudy voice.

“im michelle who r u?”

“ryan’s girlfriend who r u?”

“his bestiest friend in the whole wide world...for now since were on tour together it’s hard not to make friends w/ him”

“shut up” she yelled almost cutting you off.

I hung up on her and stormed out of the bus only to go to the all-american reject’s bus. Only to find nick in a calm and solemn fury.

“what is the meaning of this?” he asked gently holding up a piece of paper.

“what is it?”

“oh lemme read it off to you so you’ll understand it! Wheeler rejects says I think I love ryan exclamation not good” my heart sank to my toes. “wheeler rejects says I think I love ryan exclamation AGAIN not good mrs. Radcliffe says well dump nick” he read the whole thing to me in a calm voice it almost scared me.

“nick?”

“I don’t think we should see each other n/e more.”

“what?” I whispered

“get off the bus til I can think straight”

“but...”

“just go!”

I stared to cry.

“o...okay”

I went to fall out boy’s bus 1st seeing as the last person I wanted to see rite now was ryan.

“saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“omg u scared me to death!”

“nick broke up w/ me” I said between sobs.

“what? Why?”

“he seen the messages I sent to you bout loving ‘you kno who’”

“how?”

“ya kno I don’t even kno much less care but besides ryan he’s the last person I want to see rite now and to find out id have to ask him...”

“wait a minute y don’t u wanna see ryan?”

ryan’s p.o.v.

I got out of the bathroom to see michelle storming off and my side kick not ringing on the table

why is she running off what did I do?

I opened my sidekick to see who called.jacqulene

“oh no” I whispered “crap”

I ran after her just to find...well that I couldn’t find her at all.

“saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I herd her scream.

fall out boy bus

I was about to knock wen I seen sara shoot me a look thru the kitchen window thing lyk beware or dumthin I don’t kno but I didntgo in knowing I was probably the lasy person she wanted to see right now.

michelle’s p.o.v.

I told her bout “jaqulene” and all that I hate that girl but how could ryan do this to me. Why didn’t he just tell me.

“sara wut r u lookin’ at”

“oh nothing just lookin’ at dirt”

I looked outside. there is no dirt out there. No nothing. Just asphalt.