Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

Tequila Shots In The Dark Scene Of The Crime

I woke up the next day tired and cranky. My mother came home at god knows what time. But at least it gives me the comforting thought that there won’t be any parties. For now.

The boys were still asleep. All of them, so I took my time and fixed myself up some cereal. I glanced over my shoulder at the clock and to my horror saw 7:43. My first class was at 8, and I had more than a ten minute drive to school.

I scarfed down my cereal, put the remnants in the sink, grabbed my book bag, scribbled a note for the boys and made a mad dash for the car. As I drove, trying to stay within the speed limit, I prayed that I would make it in time.

One crazy weekend, and my schedule was already way off, but gladly, it was the last week. Senior year, no less. I finished my exams last week, all ranging from well above average. Now, I was in it for the home stretch.

I felt my cell vibrate and I fumble to get it out of my pocket while trying to concentrate on the road. It was a text from Lynne:

HEY WERE R U?
oops srry all caps
need 2 tlk 2 u
imprtnt.


I didn’t bother replying. I was almost there. I pulled into the parking lot just in the nick of time. Lynne was there at the front steps, impatiently tapping her foot. I ran to her, grabbed her hand, and dragged her to first period.

“Tell me later. We’re late.” I said quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for shortness. I just felt bad that I hadn't updated.

No worries though. Next part will be up tonight...
I think.
Or tomorrow.

Question for the chapter:
Assuming you're an ATL fan, did you listen to the leaks?
I'm not here to judge, I'd just like to know. Oh, and honestly please.
Personally, I didn't, only because I want the full effect when I buy it

:]

You know the drill.