Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

Lose My Sense Of Wrong And Right

“Ahh!”

My yard was filled with squeals and shrieks that could be heard from all around. I threw the first water balloon, but being the genius that I am, I left the hose and the rest of the balloons out in plain sight. I guess excitement mixed with a lot of heat can knock a few IQ points off a person’s score.

All of us – with the exception of Matt – were pretty much soaking wet. I wasn’t too bad, but Zack had already taken his shirt off, but surprisingly, Alex’s beanie was still intact and atop his head.

I grabbed a balloon and aimed it at him.

SPLASH!

Right on target! The beanie flew off his head and landed in the mud.

He spun around on his heels to face me, his eyes flashing with excitement. He ran past me...to the hose. Picking it up, I realized what he was planning to do.

“No. Alex. Don’t.” I said. My serious tone being affected by my inability to stop laughing. He turned the nozzle to full blast.
“You wouldn’t.” I warned backing up slowly.
His hand was waiting on the trigger.
“Alex! I’m wearing a white shirt!” I complained.

“Ah, all the more reason to soak you.” He said mischievously, a suggestive look in his eye.

Then, from behind I saw suddenly swept off my feet – literally. I went up into the air, now being held hostage.

“Jack! Put me down! Now!” I squealed.

“Go Alex! Spray her!” he yelled, ignoring my protests.

I my kicking stopped as I watched Alex’s hand pull back on the hose...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I wanted to post it as a chapter, and then make you wait.

Hahaha.

Jokes. I have a few chapters pre-written, so I just need comments to make me post it :)