Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

...Wake Me Under Flashing Lights

A few hours later, we all ended up in my basement. Matt was sprawled out on a couch, asleep, and the rest of us were watching the newest episode of Lost.

Jack was running on a sugar-rush and I was sure that he’d crash as soon as the effects of the 7 or so energy drinks he drank. “Hey, did we buy any ice cream?” Jack asked.

“Is there no end to your stomach, Jack?” I asked back.

“Hah. You wish, but no. I’m craving something...sweet.”

“The Fudgesicles Zack used as an ice pack are in the freezer.” I said.

“Get me one too bro.” Alex and Zack said.

“I’ll just get the entire box,” he said, halfway up the staircase, “I’ll finish any that are left.”

~~

“What’s all this?” a woman’s voice asked. My mom was standing at the doorway of the room.

“Oh, hey mom –” I began, but Alex butted in.

“I apologize for intruding in your lovely home ma’am, but you see, our bus broke down and we have no place to stay.” He explained. Man, he could turn on the charm like that.

Almost instantly, my mom’s face softened.

“Oh, is that all?” my mom asked, her voice becoming overbearingly sweet, “Did you boys want anything to eat?”

That was the moment that Jack chose to prance down the steps, “I’ve got the popsicles!” he sang, “Oh. Hi Mrs. Sunday’s mom!” he said, greeting her.

“Mom,” I began, before Jack could say anything more, “this is Jack, that’s Alex, Matt, Rian, and Zack,” pointing them all out, “So is it okay that they stay for a while?”

“Oh, it’s fine! Anytime you boys are in town, make sure to drop by for a visit – Oh! I almost forgot. Sunday,” she said reverting her attention back to me, “I have a business conference this weekend. Will you kids be okay without me?”

“We’ll be perfectly fine.” Alex answered on behalf of all of us.

I had a bad feeling that he had something up his sleeve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler :D

But I too, have something up my sleeve...
LOL

Thank you to all my readers, comment-maker people, and subscribers!