My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Just Another Day

Just another day, get up get dressed eat go to work. Jackie was bored with her daily routine. Nothing ever changed. She got up and walked to her kitchen in her pajamas and opened her refrigerator. No boyfriend, nothing but her cat and her dog in a boring apartment in Los Angeles.

“And I need to go grocery shopping…” She said and sighed. She made good enough money at what she did. She was lucky enough to have the body for it. She was tall standing at 5’11”, with an hour glass figure, nice abs, and good legs. She got an apple out of the fruit drawer and walked to her bathroom.

She turned on her shower and examined herself in the mirror. She had long brown hair that she kept layered because of her loose curls that caused bad tangles if it was too thick, and gray blue eyes. She sighed, even though she was very pretty, she was just bored.

After her shower she got dressed and took her dog for a walk. She only had a few hours before she had to get to the club where she worked. So she walked her dog and went to the super market and got her groceries before going back home and changing for work.

She put on a long leather jacket before leaving her apartment so not to call attention to the half top and mini skirt she was wearing. She walked to her car and got in. “And here we go again.” She muttered to herself as she started the engine. “To another night full of drunken pigs.” She pulled out of the parking lot and went to the gentlemen’s club where she danced.

“You’re late.”

“Shove it.” She snapped and went to the back rooms. It was a nice club, not sleazy or cheap, it required a dress code for most of the costumers, the only exceptions being celebrities. She made good money dancing here. She didn’t hate being a stripper. She really didn’t mind it at all, the money was good, she liked to dance and it kept her in good shape. The only thing she didn’t like about it was the men.

She was sitting at the bar when a group of men came up to her. “You work here?” One of them asked.

“Yea, I work here, why?” She said and smiled.

“See, our friend here…is a free man again, and he needs a privet dance.” The man said loudly so she could hear him over the music.

“Private lap dances are expensive.” Jackie said equally as loudly.

“We can cover it!”

“So who is it I’ll be dancing for then?”

“Our buddy here…” he said and gestured to a tall man with short black hair. “It’s on us…so however much you charge baby we’ll pay it.”

“Don’t call me baby.” Jackie said seriously. The man she was talking too looked her over.

“Sorry then.” He said. “Anyways, we’ll cover the charges he wants the dance, don’t you man?!” he asked, and the other man put his hands up, shaking his head in protest. Jackie enjoyed this. She stood up from her bar stool and walked to the man they were offering the dance and took his hand.

“Don’t be shy…just follow me.” She said softly. She led him to the VIP lounge and pulled the curtain shut before sitting him in the chair that was in the room. “So, lap dance or do you just want me to get naked?”

“My friends are the ones that put me up to this.”

“I highly doubt you don’t want to do this at all.” Jackie said. “You are a man aren’t you?”

“Okay, honestly I don’t mind the offer. All I’m saying is it wasn’t my idea.”

“So, do you want a lap dance, or do you just want me to take my clothes off and dance around like an idiot?”

“What’s your preference?”

“I kind of prefer lap dances.” Jackie smiled and straddled him. “But only if you’re comfortable with it.” She said as she started to untie her top. He smiled at her.

“You like this job?”

“It’s not bad.” She answered.

“I’m surprised; a lot of strippers don’t like being strippers.”

“I make good enough money.” She said. “I mean, sure it sucks when the guys are too drunk and they get stupid. I don’t like being harassed.”

“That’s understandable.”

“You’re sure you’re a man?” She asked and raised an eyebrow. “I’ve never met a guy that talked through a lap dance.”

“I’m just not really in the mood tonight.”

“Well that’s interesting.” Jackie said. She got up and fixed her top. “I’m sorry then.”

“Don’t be, it’s your job right.”

“Yea…so…you got a name?”

“I’m Tyler.”

“Jackie.” Jackie said and offered to shake his hand. “It’s very nice to meet you, although the circumstances are a little odd.” She laughed. He shook her hand and laughed with her.

“Nice to meet you too.”

“Well, I guess since you don’t want the dance I’ll let you go.”

“Maybe we should just hang in here for a bit, make them think we went through with it, and that way you still get paid.”

“That’s very nice of you, Tyler.” Jackie smiled.

“Well you deserve to make the money you earned.”

“I didn’t really earn it though, if I didn’t do what I was hired to do. Why are you all here anyways?”

“My divorce was just finalized, and they thought we should go out and celebrate.”

“Bad marriage?”

“Oh, no she’s great, but it just didn’t work out for us. It wasn’t a bitter break up or anything.”

“Well that’s good.” Jackie said.

“So, you have a boyfriend or anything?”

“Nope, completely single. I had one, but he didn’t like that I was a stripper so he dumped me.”

“I see…” Tyler said and looked her over.

“Why?”

“Just curious is all.”

“Oh, curious huh? I get this feeling you’re hitting on me…”

“Well do your feelings usually mean you’re right?”

“Sometimes…” Jackie said with a smirk. “I really am not supposed to interact with customers.”

“Well what would be considered interaction?”

“Anything that happens in this club that goes against regulation. I can’t leave with you, no kissing, no touching other than for the dance, nothing inappropriate, stuff like that.”

“So, if I wanted to call you, at home, away from here, would that be considered interaction?”

“No, I suppose it wouldn’t.” Jackie smiled. “You have a pen?” He pulled a pen out of the pocket of his jeans and handed it to her. She took his hand and wrote her phone number on his palm. “How did you get passed dress code?”

“When you have the right connections, they let you do pretty much anything.”

“Connections? Usually they only let celebrity in here against dress code.”

“Well there you go then.” Tyler smiled. She looked at him and cocked her head to one side.

“Who are you then? You don’t look familiar.”

“Tyler Connolly, I sing for Theory of a Deadman.”

“Oh! I’ve heard of that! Well, nice to meet you Tyler Connolly. Have a nice night.”

“I will, now that I got a pretty girls phone number. When’s a good time to call?”

“During the day.” Jackie smiled. He nodded. “Well, you’re dance is over.” She laughed and led him back to the main part of the club by his hand. His friends paid her and she winked at him before walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brand new story! Please please read. thnx!
Comments! Subscrie! please please.
~Jackie