My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Dinner or Breakfast

Just a few quick confident steps and she took hold of the cool metal of the dancer’s pole and swung around it quickly. Her usual routine on the main stage. It had been a few days since she had met Tyler in the gentlemen’s club VIP lounge. He hadn’t called her, and she’d just about given up hope that he ever would.

It had been a long night. She didn’t really want to do this dance, though it was her last one for the night. A man had paid for a privet lap dance and had to be removed by the club security because he had started to get violent. Most of the men around the stage were too drunk and acting like imbeciles on top of harassing her. She finished her routine and went into the back of the club without saying a word to her boss.

“Attitude.”

“Eat shit ok.” She snapped.

“Look, you know it happens, we get a psycho in the VIP, they remove them, you move on.”

“You just don’t get it do you? That guy was trying to rape me! I’m a stripper, not a hooker.”

“Nothing happened. You’re fine, just the one slap and he was out of there faster than ice melts in running water.”

“That is not the point! Look, my shift is done, I’m going home.” She snapped and left the club. She got home and changed into her pajamas and fed her cat and dog before going to bed. The next morning she was woken up by her phone ringing loudly.

She picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It wasn’t a number she recognized so she thought about not answering, but gave in and opened the cell phone. “Hello.” She said sleepily.

“Hey….is this Jackie?”

“Yes it is.” She answered. “May I ask who’s speaking?”

“This is Tyler…I met you at that club…for the lap dan…”

“I remember you.” Jackie said and sat up in bed. “I had about given up on you.”

“Sorry…I was busy.”

“I bet…you’re the rock star right?” She asked with a little laughter in her voice. He laughed with her.

“Yea, I’m the rock star.” He said.

“Well what can I do for you rock star? I don’t do private parties unless I get paid with alcohol.” She teased.

“Well, I wasn’t calling to hire you…” He said.

“Oh, then what is it you were calling for?”

“Maybe we could see each other…or something.”

“When? For what? And I’d love to.” She said.

“Anytime you’re available.”

“I’m available tonight and tomorrow morning.” Jackie said.

“Well then your choice, dinner or breakfast.” He laughed.

“Well, since I apparently can’t pick both…” She said and laughed. He laughed too. “I guess dinner would be nice.”

“Well dinner then. Where should I pick you up?” Tyler asked. Jackie smiled and gave him directions to her apartment. “So I’ll see you tonight then.”

“Yep, I’ll be waiting. Don’t be late.” She said. She hung up the phone and jumped out of bed. She ran to her shower and let the water run over her. She wanted to go shopping to buy a new dress. She didn’t have any good first date clothes. She had a lot of honeymoon clothes though. She got dressed and left the apartment. After going around the mall twice and looking for something she found something that she liked. It was a black dress with thin straps that came to a little above the knee.

She had shoes at home so after she paid for the dress she left the mall. She pulled her hair up and made it look pretty and put the dress on. She applied her make up so that she didn’t look like a stripper. She was hoping that she looked pretty when the door bell rang. “Right on time.” She said and opened the door. “Hi.” She smiled.

“Wow…what a change…” Tyler smiled. “From the last time I saw you.”

“Well the last time, I was working.” She smiled. “This time I don’t want to look like a hooker.”

“Well, you look very nice.”

“Thank you. You look nice too.”

“Thank you. You ready?”

“Yes, I’m ready.” She smiled. She left her apartment with him and followed him to his car. He opened the door for her and she slid into the car. He closed the door and went around the car and got into the driver’s seat. She buckled her seatbelt and rested her hands on her lap. “So, this is interesting…”

“What?”

“Well I just, I don’t know. Maybe I’m a little nervous; I haven’t been out with a guy in a long time.”

“Well, I’m sorry if I make you nervous, but I haven’t really been out on a first date in a long time either. I just got divorced.”

“So does that mean I’m like the rebound girl or something?”

“No…you’re my date for the evening, and we’ll see where it goes from there. As of now, I’m hoping to get that second date.”

“Well that’s sweet of you.” Jackie smiled. She was very nervous. Not only because she hadn’t been out with a man in a long time but because he wasn’t just any man. She couldn’t believe that a guy, that could have almost any girl he wanted, would pick her. She was nothing special; she was a stripper in a night club, nothing famous or important at all.

“So, L.A. is a lot of fun.”

“Yea, you’re not from around her?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Where are you from then?”

“Canada.”

“Oh…wow.” Jackie smiled. “Not even the same country.”

“Nope. I recently moved down here.”

“Why?”

“No particular reason. Just for a change.”

“Well that’s fun. I’m from here, born and pretty much raised, only moved out of the state twice and won’t ever do it again.” Jackie said. Tyler laughed at her.

“I take it you’re happy here then?” He asked. He pulled the car into a parking lot to a restaurant.

“Very much so.” Jackie said and smiled. “I love it here, this is home. I won’t ever leave this place.”

“Well, that’s good. It’s nice to have a set place I suppose.”

“I like to travel and stuff though, around the country, I’ve been almost everywhere.”

“That’s good. I’ve been pretty much everywhere here too.” He smiled. She laughed. He turned the car off and got out. He went around and opened her door for her and offered his hand to assist her out of the car.

“Quite the gentleman, aren’t you?” She smiled.

“Well I have to impress you, so I can get the second date.” He reminded.

“Oh…” She smiled. He linked arms with her and they walked to the door of the restaurant together. “This is nice.” She said when he opened the door for her. “I could get used to it.”

“Well I’d love for you to be around long enough to get used to it.”

“We’ll see how the rest of the evening goes.” She smiled. They were taken to a table and he pulled her chair out for her. “You’re sure you haven’t done this in a while?”

“Very.” He smiled.

“You never miss a move.” She laughed. “I’m surprised you didn’t show up with flowers and candy.”

“Well I thought about it, but I figured that was a bit clique.”

“I think you’re right about that, but I wouldn’t mind flowers sometimes.” She hinted.

“I’ll remember that.” Tyler said. Jackie laughed.

“So, tell me about yourself or something.”

“There’s really not much to tell. I’m 33 years old…recently divorced from a three year marriage. I’m the singer and guitarist for a rock band…not much else to tell.” He smiled. “Your turn.”

“I’m 28, born and raised here; I think I mentioned that earlier, live on my own with a dog and a cat, Buffy, the cat, and Thunder, the dog. Uhm, stripper…but then you knew that too…”

“Why is that? I mean, don’t get me wrong I don’t have a problem, but why are you a stripper?”

“Good money…easy money…and because I couldn’t do the secretary thing. It made me nuts to try all those boring every day jobs. I figured, I have the body to be really good at it and make a decent living out of it for now anyways.”

“Don’t you ever want to do anything else?”

“I used to want to be a doctor, but I can’t handle medical stuff, it makes me queasy. I wanted to be a photographer, but I suck. I wanted to do a lot of things you know, but most of them fell through. So for now I’m good with being a stripper.”

“Well as long as you’re happy that’s all that really matters.”

“I’m happy, the only bad thing about it is most guys don’t like it much, when their girlfriend is a stripper you know. Most of them get jealous, and I’ve been dumped more than once because of it.”

“Well that’s too bad. But, if you wouldn’t have been dumped I wouldn’t have the extreme pleasure of being your date tonight.”

“That’s very true.” Jackie smiled. They talked for a while longer, eating and having a couple drinks before he took her home. He walked her to her door.

“So, did I earn the second date?”

Jackie smiled and leaned forward and kissed his cheek. “I’d love to see you again. I had a really nice time with you tonight.”

“I had a nice time as well. I’ll call you…sometime.”

“Soon hopefully.” Jackie smiled.

“Soon.” He smiled back. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss goodnight on the cheek. She blushed a little bit and said goodbye before going into her apartment and going to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! this story is doing well reader wise, so if u read it comment plz
~Jackie