My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Hannah

Jackie went back stage as Theory finished up their set. The twins were waiting outside the dressing room, talking to each other, waiting for Hinder to start their set. Jackie ran up to them. “Oh my god.” She breathed.

“What?” Madison asked, noticing the tears in Jackie’s eyes. “Is something wrong hun?”

“No, far from wrong.” Jackie smiled and wiped her eyes with her left hand. Morgan caught her wrist.

“What is this?!” She asked and pointed to the diamond ring. It had a platinum band with a round diamond in the center and two smaller diamonds on either side of it and four much smaller diamonds on either side traveling down the band.

“He asked me to marry him, on stage, in front of everyone!” Jackie smiled. “I obviously said yes.”

“The ring is amazing! I can’t get over how fast the two of you move…” Madison laughed. “Every day it’s some other big step. Next will be a baby.”

“I don’t think that’s going to happen any time soon.” Jackie said. “I’m a stripper, and after this tour I want to try and go back to work and you know what a baby would do to my body?”

“You never know, you two fuck like rabbits. I don’t know what kind of birth control you’re using, but I mean it can always fail.” Madison smiled.

“Trust her, she and Austin had the biggest pregnancy scare in the history of the earth. She was like three weeks late…and the only reason it was really bad is because both of them made so much drama out of it.”

“You weren’t pregnant?”

“No, I was just late for some crazy reason. I finally got my period out of nowhere, it sucked.” Madison laughed. “Anyways! Let me look at that ring again!” She said and pulled Jackie’s hand out of her sister’s grasp. The ring glittered under the lights. “It’s so pretty!”

“I know! It’s gorgeous! I can’t believe he asked me on stage like that.” Jackie said. The music stopped from behind her.

“Oh your man is coming.” Madison smiled. “Come on Morgan let’s go check up on our boys and leave the happy couple alone.”

“No…I don’t want to.” Morgan smiled.

“Why do you want to stay here and watch them be sickening?”

“I just don’t want to go in there and watch porn.”

“Oh…that’s right…” Madison remembered. Tyler put his arms around Jackie from behind and kissed her neck.

“Hi.” She said and put her fingers through his hair.

“Hey baby.” He said. “Thank you. For saying yes.”

“Well what was I supposed to say? In front of all those people…I didn’t want to embarrass you.” She teased. He frowned, causing her to laugh and she pressed her lips against his. “You know I love you.”

“Good.” He said and kissed her again.

“So, you proposed on stage?!” Madison asked. “Why, so she couldn’t say no?”

“No, because I’m not that great at romance.” He said and smiled. “And I figured it would be a proposal she’d never forget.”

“That’s probably for sure.” Jackie said, and both twins nodded in agreement. Austin and Cody came out of the dressing room.

“There you are. Gossiping again?” Cody asked and kissed Morgan’s cheek.

“Not quite.” She answered and smiled. “What do you two want?”

“We got tired of listening to Blower’s comments on the cinema selection there. So we thought we’d come see our girls before the show.” Austin answered and took hold of his girlfriend’s hand. “We didn’t realize that the three of you would be out here together. We’ll let you have your little girly gossip session though.”

“No no, she has her fiancé out here with her, we want you two out here.”

“Fiancé?” Austin asked. Madison grabbed at Jackie’s hand and shoved the ring up in Austin’s face. “Jesus Christ.” He said and examined the glittery diamonds. Jackie smiled.

“Isn’t it pretty!” she said.

“It looks…expensive.”

“My baby is worth every penny.” Tyler said and kissed her neck again.

“Dude, don’t make me gag.” Austin said and continued to look at the diamonds. “How much did it cost.”

“Enough.” Tyler said.

“How much is enough?”

“It’s not important.”

“Why don’t you give me nice stuff like that?!” Morgan asked Cody and playfully pushed him.

“I’m sorry baby!” Cody said and kissed her. “I’ll get you something. Why you have to give her that on tour, you’re going to end up with a lot of women asking men for gifts.” He whined. Tyler laughed.

“Because now just seemed like the time. She said yes, so I think I was right.” He smiled and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“I still want to know how much it costs.”

“Give me my hand back!” Jackie protested and jerked her hand out of Austin’s grip. He laughed. Madison glared at him.

“I’m with Morgan. I want some shiny jewelry.”

“Why?! You never wanted it before.”

“It’s just the point! You never buy me stuff anymore. A year and a half and I only got nice gifts for the first two months.”

“Well I’ll go shopping with Cody then.” Austin pouted. “Thanks Ty.”

“Oh you are so very welcome. Anyways, I’m going to celebrate with my girl. We’ll see you later.” Tyler said and carried Jackie away.

Two weeks later Jackie ran into another new girl. This girl was maybe 5’1” with a nice enough body, brown curly hair and hazel eyes. Jackie sighed and walked up to the girl, again to just get everything over with. “Hi, I’m Jackie, Tyler’s fiancé.”

“Oh, the twins told me about you. I’m Hannah, Blower’s girlfriend.” Hannah said and shook Jackie’s hand. “You’re tall…”

“Yea, I get that a lot around here.” Jackie laughed. She always felt awkward around the twins when she was so much taller than them. Mike’s Hannah and Layla were tall so she didn’t feel so weird around them, but they weren’t her best friends. She liked Layla a lot, but Layla was a little shy. HanKat was nice, but Jackie hadn’t gotten to know her yet.

“I bet.”

“Yea, well…you know it happens right.” Jackie laughed. “I hate being tall.”

“Really? Why? It must be nice to be tall sometimes.”

“Not really.” Jackie said. “No, I don’t mind it so much most of the time, just sometimes.”

“Oh, well I think that happens no matter how tall you are.”

“So how long have you been with Blower?”

“Hmm, maybe a year, not quite.”

“Oh wow, they all seem to have had long term girlfriends then.”

“Yea, so how much have I missed on this tour? I couldn’t get here when it started.”

“Not too much with Hinder really. Just drinking and partying. As far as with Theory, I don’t know what’s going on with the other two guys so much, they kind of mind to themselves, and Tyler and I got engaged.”

“I heard, from Madison and Morgan. I heard the ring was beautiful.”

“Yea, it is.” Jackie said and pushed the ring up and down with her thumb. She was still getting used to the feeling of it around her finger. “He proposed on stage.”

“Wow…that’s crazy.” Hannah smiled.

“Yea, it was crazy. But it was a lot of fun. I spend too much time on that stage with him though. He has me come out and dance to Bad Girlfriend with him all the time.”

“I heard that story too.” Hannah said. Jackie laughed.

“Yea, he’s crazy.” Jackie said, still laughing. “I think that’s why I fell in love with him.”

“Yea I know the feeling! Blower isn’t really the kind of guy I thought I’d go for, but he’s so…I don’t know.” Hannah said and laughed. “He’s a lunatic.”

“They all are! I’ve really come to realize that on this tour. And there is so much sex going on all the time.”

“I know it; I’ve toured a few times. Not as often as HanKat and the twins, I can’t get away from work that much.”

“Oh, yea I got fired, that’s the only reason I came.”

“How did that happen?”

“Tyler came over to the club and we got pretty drunk and we slept together in the VIP room and they caught me on the cameras and I was fired the next morning over the phone.”

“That sucks.”

“Yea it does.” Jackie pouted. “But, I mean this is a new experience for me, and I got engaged to a perfect man, and I’m pretty happy as of now.” She said with a bright smile.

“That’s awesome.”

“Yea…well hey my lover’s set is going to start in just a few minutes so I have to go. It was great to meet you though; I have a feeling that we’ll be really awesome friends.” Jackie said.

“It was nice to meet you too.” Hannah smiled and shook Jackie’s hand again. Jackie ran to the side of the stage just in time to watch her fiancé and his awesome band rock out with a couple thousand people.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for my girl Hannah T. loves ya!
for anyone who cares this is Jackie's ring Jackie's ring thnx to Alie for the link
comments are love