My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Surprise

As they walked back stage, Jackie and Madison each with their arms around Tyler’s waist, and Tyler with one arm around each of the girls’ shoulders, Austin was waiting for them. “Good show?” He asked.

“It was great babe.” Madison smiled.

“Yea I bet…”

“What’s your problem?”

“My girlfriend was rubbing herself all over another man in front of thousands of people!”

“Oh hush Austin! I was just dancing, we were having fun. You go out there and stare at girls tits in the crowd and make obscene comments.”

“Seriously man, it was all in good fun. No need to take it so seriously.” Tyler said.

“How would you like it if your girlfriend was all over me?!”

“Austin, we were dancing to the song! Sheesh!” Madison protested. “Why are you being such a baby? It’s not like I attacked him and fucked him right there or anything. His girlfriend was right there on the other side of him.”

“Will it make you feel better if I rub myself on you?” Jackie asked with a smile. Austin looked at her blankly.

“No…” He said.

“Well, I thought I’d ask. Since you were making such a scene out of that one little dance to the song. I mean, I was fine with it, and he’s my boyfriend.”

“Mhmm…well…get your hands off her man!” Austin said, this time in a more playful manner and playfully pulled Madison out from under Tyler’s arm. “She’s mine…”

“I don’t want her, I’ve got mine right here.” Tyler smiled and wrapped his other arm around Jackie and kissed her cheek. She smiled.

“Well, I want yours.” Austin smiled. Madison smacked him on his arm.

“Can’t you ever be civil?”

“Don’t worry baby, I want you to join us…and maybe your sister.”

“Shut up.” Madison said. Austin laughed.

“Don’t worry honey, I’m not sharing anyways.” Tyler said. “Come on baby, let’s get to the car, we’re staying in a hotel tonight.”

“Oh, a bed! That will be amazing!” Jackie smiled. Tyler lifted her up bridal style and kissed her.

“Okay you two we get it!” Austin said.

“How come you never do nothing like that?” Madison asked. Austin looked at her and smiled. He lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder.

“Oh my god put me down!” She said with laughter in her voice.

“Well, I’m going to take this one to the hotel too then, after our set. It was nice to see you man, enjoy your bed with your woman.” Austin said.

“You too man.” Tyler said and carried Jackie out of the arena. He took her to a limo and they went to the hotel they would be staying at for the night and he carried her into the room.

The next day back at the venue Jackie walked into the Hinder dressing room to talk to the twins and she saw another girl. She was starting to get confused with all the new girls that came into the tour every day. This girl was tall, with curly brown hair and an hour glass figure. Jackie took a deep breath and walked up to the new girl, figuring she’d get to know her right away, to get it over with.

“Hi.” She smiled. The girl turned to her and smiled shyly. She had dark blue eyes.

“Hi…” She trailed off.

“I’m Jackie.” Jackie smiled and offered her hand.

“Layla.” The girl said and shook Jackie’s hand.

“So, who do you belong to?”

“Mark.” Layla answered.

“Oh, he’s a sweetheart, you’re very lucky.” Jackie smiled.

“Thank you, and who do you belong to?”

“Tyler, from Theory.” Jackie answered. “So how long are you going to be with us?”

“Probably most of the tour.”

“Wow, the Hinder guys are going to have to get a separate bus for all the girlfriends, I think everyone is here but Blower’s girl.” Jackie said and thought it over in her head.

“Oh, Hannah should be here soon.” Blower said as he passed them by.

“I thought she was Hannah?” Jackie said and gestured towards HanKat.

“Oh, yea…there’s two Hannah’s.” Blower said. The other four guys in Hinder walked into the dressing room, and they all went to their girlfriends.

“Two? Oh wow this is going to get confusing.”

“Well, we call her HanKat so it’s not so bad, and my girl is just Hannah.”

“I hope I can remember that. Ok, so the twins are Madison and Morgan, that girl is HanKat, you’re Layla,” Jackie said and pointed at Layla, “And your girlfriend is Hannah?” she said and pointed at Blower

“That’s right.” Blower said

“Okay, I should be fine then.” Jackie said. Mark came up to them and put his arms around Layla. She smiled and wrapped hers around him also.

“Well, it looks like all the guys are here so I’ll just head back with Ty.” Jackie said quickly and left the dressing room. She ran crash into Tyler. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling, and before she could say anything he pressed his lips against hers hard.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” Jackie smiled.

“I have a surprise for you.” He said. She looked at him with suspicion.

“I promise it’s good. I’m a little worried, since we haven’t been together long, but I hope it’s alright.” He said. She still had the expression of suspicion on her face. He laughed and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He walked her against a wall, never breaking the kiss, and he lifted her legs up so they were wrapped around his waist.

“I love you.” She smiled and kissed him back hard, running her fingers through his jet black hair. He pulled her panties off from under her skirt and unzipped his own pants.

“I love you too.” He smiled and pushed into her. She gasped and kissed him hard as he started to thrust. She was enjoying the feeling of him inside her as he continued to thrust faster, and harder, making her breathing quicken.

“Oh god…” She whined. “Oh my god Tyler…I love you…”

“I love…you…too.” He said and kissed her neck twice before biting into it playfully. She moaned loudly.

“Oh fucking god.” She breathed. “I’m gonna cum.” She whined. She felt him smile against her neck. She could feel his warm breath against her skin.

“Me too.” He whispered in her ear, and sucked gently on her jaw. They climaxed together.

Less than half an hour later Jackie was watching her boyfriend’s set on the side of the stage. He winked at her once before the last song of the set. She smiled and blew him a kiss. “So, I promised my girl over there a surprise. So I wanted to ask your opinion.” He said into the microphone. The crowd started screaming.

“Oh my god what is he doing?” She asked herself and looked at the crowd.

“So you think all the ladies can help me out?” He asked. The crowd again filled with screaming and cheers. “Alright, well, I met this girl a few months back, in a night club. I managed to get her number, and now, about four months later, here we are, on tour together.” He said and smiled at her. “So before the last song here, I wanted to bring her out here for just a minute.” The crowd started screaming.

“What are you doing?” she mouthed as he motioned for her to come out and join him. She walked out to the stage nervously.

“And I know we haven’t been going out for long, but I think I fell pretty hard for my girl here. So, I wanted to ask her this one question. So you ladies in the crowd think it’s alright, after only four months, to ask her to marry me?” He said and looked at her. She stopped walking right where she was. He moved away from the microphone and took her hand and pulled her back to the microphone with him. The crowd was going crazy.

“Seriously?” She asked.

“Seriously baby.” He said. They were a little away from the microphone so no one could hear their conversation. She looked down for a minute in shock and then she looked back up at him before pressing her lips against his. She could feel his guitar pressing against her as she hadn’t given him a chance to move it out of the way.

“Yes.” She said. He smiled and kissed her again before slipping a platinum diamond ring around her left ring finger.

“Okay, go ahead and gossip with the twins.” He smiled. She laughed and wiped her eyes. She walked away from the stage. He went back to the microphone. “She said yes.” He smiled. The whole arena filled with cheers. “Anyways, I’m sure none of you care about my little personal affairs.” He laughed, “So forgive me, and let’s get back to the show.” He said and started Bad Girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
this ones for layla
comments plz