My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Th-Th-Thunder

Austin and Madison had left for a two week honeymoon the morning after their wedding. They would be back just in time to attend Mark and Layla’s wedding. Jackie was a bridesmaid as well as the other four girls, and Layla’s best friend Maria would be Maid of Honor. Jackie wasn’t sure she could handle another wedding that soon, but she was happy for her friends and wanted to be there.

She was busy planning her own wedding. She wasn’t planning a church wedding, she wasn’t very religious, and she was rather sick of churches. She wanted to have her wedding outdoors, in the fall with all the pretty leaves on the trees, in a gazebo on a lake. It would be gorgeous, and she was preparing to make it her dream come true. She still just needed a color scheme.

She had been sized for the bridesmaid’s dress that Layla had chosen for her wedding, so she didn’t have to worry about that. So was mostly just lying around when she wasn’t working. Tyler was trying to convince her to quit her job and just let him take care of her, but she couldn’t imagine not having a job. She hated the thought of living off of a man’s income, and she had asked him before if it was because he wanted her to stop stripping and he swore to her that it wasn’t that. He told her he figured it was time to go full on rock star and marry a stripper, since all the rest of them were married to strippers and porn stars. Jackie had laughed when he said that.

She was lying on her sofa with her dog Thunder, picking at a candy bar. She wasn’t a big fan of sweets, she had to keep herself in shape, but she wasn’t on that strict of a diet. She pole danced for a living, which kept her body looking perfect. Tyler was working, so she was just lying there, looking through a bridal magazine. She hadn’t found a dress yet, because she figured that her wedding wouldn’t be for quite some time.

She looked at her cell phone clock and sighed. She didn’t have to get to work for another several hours, and Tyler wouldn’t be home for at least one more. She flipped through the magazine some more before deciding that she would take Thunder to the park to play fetch for a while. She got up off the sofa and got his leash out of the drawer where she kept it, sending Thunder into a frenzy. He knew if she took the leash out they were going outside, and he loved his walks and he loved playing at the park. Jackie laughed at him as she tried to hold him still and get the leash on his collar. Finally she got him hooked up and left a quick note on the refrigerator and left with her dog.

At the park she let him off her leash and sat back in the grass, throwing a rubber ball for him to run after and bring back to her. The weather was nice, and she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. It was getting close to summer, so the air was warm, but it was comfortable enough. Thunder ran into the pond that was in the park, scaring a flock of ducks, causing them to fly away. Jackie laughed at her dog.

“What are you doing you idiot!?” she laughed. Thunder looked at her with what could have been a smile, his tail wagging back and forth rapidly. Jackie laughed at him again. A man came and sat next to her. She looked up and noticed that it was not someone she recognized. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“Hey, my name’s Mike.” The man said and offered his hand.

“Jasmine.” Jackie said automatically, not sure she was comfortable with this guy. She didn’t shake his hand.

“That’s a pretty name.”

“Thank you.” She said cautiously. Mike smiled.

“I see you’re here alone.”

“I’m here with my Rottweiler.” Jackie said and pointed at Thunder, who was looking in her direction protectively. Mike laughed.

“I see, he seems friendly enough.”

“Only with people he likes. He can tell when someone is creepy.” Jackie warned. Mike laughed again.

“Well, Jasmine, you are very pretty.”

“Uhm…alright.” Jackie said, a little less comfortable now.

“What do you do for a living?”

“I’m currently unemployed.” She lied. Her cell phone beeped. She pulled it out of her pocket and looked at it quickly.

Mind if I join you at the park babe? it read.

Not at all honey =) she typed back quickly. Mike was still sitting next to her.

“Something important dear.”

“My fiancé was texting me.” Jackie said, trying to get this guy to buzz off. He smiled wider at her.

“Oh…that would explain the size of that rock on your finger.” He smiled.

“Yes, it would.” Jackie agreed. Mike didn’t get up. Jackie looked back at Thunder. He was still staring in her direction, he had completely forgotten about his ball. Mike moved a little closer to her, making her lean away.

“Oh come on, don’t be shy honey. I won’t hurt you.”

“Excuse me.” Jackie asked, the discomfort apparent in her voice.

“I promise I won’t hurt you. I’m your friend.”

“I don’t even know you.”

“That can change.” Mike said, leaning closer to her again. Jackie leaned further away, afraid to try and run away. For all she knew this guy could have a gun.

“I’m engaged to be married…”

“That can change too…and even if it can’t, I like a little risk.” He said. “So don’t worry Jas, it will be okay.” He promised and before she could say anything he kissed her hard. She tried to push him off, but he took hold of her hands and held them tightly at her sides. Thunder barked angrily and ran towards them. Jackie struggled to break free from this man’s grip. Soon enough she was released forcefully. She looked up and saw her fiancé had been the one pulling Mike off of her. “Who the fuck are you?” Mike asked in anger.

“I could ask you the same question asshole! That’s my fiancé you had pinned to the fucking ground.” Tyler snapped. Jackie struggled to get to her feet. Thunder was already standing behind Tyler, his lips pulled back in an angry snarl, baring his teeth, growling harshly. Tyler had a hold of Mike by his shirt collar.

“She wanted it man.” Mike said, in a sorry attempt to defend himself.

“Don’t even try to pretend I wanted you!” Jackie screamed. “You fucking forced yourself on me!”

“I didn’t hear you protesting bitch!” Mike yelled back.

“I told you I was engaged.” Jackie snapped, angry as well from being assaulted.

“You told me you liked a little risk.” Mike said. Jackie looked at him, completely appalled. Tyler didn’t seem to be buying Mike’s story anyways, and Thunder still had his teeth bared. Jackie had never seen the dog react that way before. He was crouched down, with his shoulders hunched together as if he was ready to attack at a moment’s notice. She didn’t dare touch him. “It’s not my fault your fiancé is a whore.”

“If I was you, I’d watch it.” Tyler snapped.

“Why are you taking this out on me?! I told you, she asked for it!” Mike insisted, and before long he was thrown against a tree. Jackie gasped.

“Tyler don’t kill him!” She exclaimed, but he didn’t seem to pay attention to her. Mike took hold of both Tyler’s arms and shoved him off with all his strength, practically knocking him to the ground. Jackie decided to sit this one out as far as any physical involvement went.

“Keep your hands off me asshole, you’ll lose.” Mike snapped. “I never claimed to fight fare.”

“Keep your hands off my fiancé.” Tyler answered angrily. Mike took a step closer to him and grinned.

“Or else what? Do you really want to take your chances?”

“Stay away from him.” Jackie snapped.

“Come one Jas honey, don’t be that way. Lose this guy, you know you liked it.”

“Listen to me, I don’t want anything to do with you.” She snapped. Mike looked at her angrily and took a step closer to her, Thunder jumped in between them, his growling harsher, his shoulders closer together. Jackie took a deep breath. She felt like she shouldn’t have ever left the house, she knew parks in Los Angeles weren’t always safe. Every thought she had ran through her head faster than she could register. She was scared, regardless of her fiancé and her dog.

“Oh, as if I’m afraid of this piece of shit you called a Rottweiler.” Mike laughed. Thunder growled again. Mike laughed again. He reached into his pocket, and before he could even pull his hand all the way out Thunder attacked him, taking him to the ground. Jackie screamed and ran to pull Thunder off of Mike. The last thing she wanted was for Thunder to be destroyed for attacking someone in a park. She took hold of his collar and pulled him back. Thunder barked and struggled to get away from her. Mike was lying on the floor, bleeding from a wound on his face from where Thunder had bit him.

Sirens were blaring and two police cars pulled into the parking lot. Two officers ran towards them, their guns out. Jackie was a little confused as to who called the police, but she wasn’t complaining. She looked down at the man that had assaulted her, and then at her dog. Thunder had finally calmed down some. Jackie hadn’t noticed the tears that had filled her eyes until her fiancé took hold of her shoulder and pulled her into his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and she cried.

“Are you alright?” He asked her, holding her slightly away from his body to look into her eyes. She nodded quickly and wiped her eyes. She looked down at Mike again, and cringed when she noticed the large knife he had been carrying with him. She just buried her face in Tyler’s chest and she continued to cry. He held her tightly, trying to calm her down. Thunder sat at their feet.

One of the officers came to them and tapped Jackie gently on her shoulder. “I’m Officer James, I’ll need you to come to the station with me to make a statement. Is everyone alright?”

“I’m fine…please don’t take my dog…he wasn’t trying to hurt anyone.” She cried. Officer James looked down at the dog sitting at Jackie’s feet.

“Don’t worry about that right now. We need your statement. You too sir.” He said. Jackie put the leash back on her dog’s collar and wiped her eyes. “You can take your own car.”

“Thank you.” She said softly. She walked with Tyler to their car. She had walked to the park, it wasn’t far from their house, but he had brought his car. She let Thunder into the back seat, and Tyler held her door open for her. The drive to the police station was quite, she wasn’t sure what to say. She wasn’t in shock, at least she didn’t feel like it, but she wasn’t sure it had all sunk in right. She’d lived in Los Angeles all her life and had never been attacked in a park before. She was a little shaken up, but she thought she should be worse.

She walked into the station with her dog still on his leash, and her fiancé at her side. She told the officer and the front desk what she was there for. “I guess I’m supposed to make a statement, I was assaulted in the park.” She explained. The officer she was speaking to nodded. The two officers that had come to the park came in, pushing Mike in with them.

It was several hours before they finally took her into the interrogation room where they would ask for her statement. “Miss Mojica, can you tell me what exactly happened at the park?”

“I…I was just there to play with my dog, to enjoy the nice weather before it gets too hot. I was sitting in the grass, just playing fetch with Thunder. Thunder was chasing some ducks when that guy sat next to me. He told me his name was Mike, and he wouldn’t leave me alone, and then he kissed me, hard on my lips. I tried to push him off and he held my hands down really tight, I couldn’t get away from him. My fiancé showed up right about then and pulled Mike off me, and they were kind of fighting, but not really, and then Mike tried to get something out of his pocket, and my dog attacked him. Please, don’t take my dog away. He’s never hurt anyone before! He was just protecting me, please don’t kill him.” She cried.

“Ma’am, we aren’t going to take the dog away. We’ve been trying to get this guy for months. He assaults women in parks on a regular basis.” Officer James assured her. She nodded once, and looked down at the dog. He was lying at her feet now with his head down on his paws. “Sign here and you’ll be free to go.”

Jackie signed the paper, and left the room. There were other witnesses there to make statements, and the case was being processed. Jackie sighed and took hold of her fiancé’s hand. He kissed the top of her hand in a comforting gesture. She smiled a little bit. “Let’s go home, it’s been an awful, long day.” She said. He laughed and kissed her cheek.

“Yea it has been pretty horrible hasn’t it.” He said. “Are they gonna let you keep the dog?”

“Yea, they promised not to take him away.” Jackie smiled weakly. Tyler nodded and walked with her back to the SUV. They stopped at a near-by Carl’s Jr. and got something to eat, because Tyler insisted that she eat something before going to bed. She finished the guacamole bacon burger before they got back to their house. She let Thunder sleep in their room that night, with no protest from Tyler. The dog slept in there more than he was supposed to anyways.

Jackie changed into a pair of cotton pajama pants and one of her fiancé’s t-shirts and lay down next to him. He put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. “I’m sorry I didn’t get there sooner baby.” He said.

“It’s okay, I’m okay now. You got there in time, and I had Thunder.”

“I’ve never seen him do that.” Tyler said. Jackie laughed a little bit.

“I had him trained when he was a puppy not to attack people. But I guess dogs are just protective like that. I’m exhausted Ty honey, let’s just go to sleep and put this in the past.”

“Alright baby, go to sleep.” Tyler smiled. He kissed her good night again and she closed her eyes. She fell asleep wrapped in his arms, feeling completely safe there.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love
yea i know...its crap
oh well
:)
~Jackie