My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Another Trip Down the Aisle

It was Layla and Mark’s wedding day. Jackie found herself standing in another church, not as big as the church Madison and Austin had been married in, but still very pretty. The color was all white and green. Jackie was wearing a light green bridesmaid’s dress. The dress was knee length, with a low neck line; it was fitted at the waist with a thin band under the bust line. It was a very simple dress. She had her hair pulled up into a simple pony tail with a light green scrunchie to match the dress, and she held a small bouquet of white roses.

She was outside of the dressing room again, getting ready to walk down the aisle, escorted by Austin this time, as Madison was not a bridesmaid and Austin was one of Mark’s groom’s men. Every time she was in the churches she was excited for her own wedding. She had found a dress, and she was going to be getting the sizing done later on that week.

Layla was in the dressing room with the rest of the bridesmaids and her maid of honor Maria. Jackie took a deep breath and walked back into the dressing room to see how everything was going. She smiled when she saw Layla in her wedding dress.

The dress was white with an emerald band around the waist. In the back the dress opened up into an emerald green train with white flower details. The dress was strapless, and the top had beautiful detailing. It was a gorgeous dress.

“You look stunning!” Jackie smiled. “It is the perfect dress for you.”

“Thank you so much. Is it almost time yet?”

“Yea, Tyler will come warn me when I’m supposed to be walking.” Jackie laughed. “That’s what he did at Madison’s wedding. I just wanted to check on everything, make sure you weren’t too nervous.”

“I think I’m alright.” Layla smiled. Jackie smiled back.

“So where is the reception being held?”

“Mark rented a hall somewhere in town. There are going to be limos to take us all to the reception hall.”

“Oh, okay that sounds good.” Jackie said. She checked her hair in the mirror quickly. Layla didn’t have a veil in. She had her hair up in a pretty up do with white flowers pinned in the curls that made up the pretty bun. She had a bouquet of white roses with green ribbon holding the stems together. It was a gorgeous bouquet.

Within a few minutes it was time to start down the aisle. Jackie met with Austin at the doors. “You look very nice.” He said with a smile.

“Just remember, you are a married man now.” Jackie laughed. He smiled.

“But I’m walking down the aisle with a different woman.”

“I’m engaged to someone else.” Jackie reminded with a smile. Austin pretended to pout. He linked arms with Jackie and they made their way down the aisle together. They parted at the aisle and stood in their places. She stood with the other bridesmaids, both Hannah’s. Maria came next with Mark’s Best Man and each of them took their places. Then the music changed, and Layla made her way down the aisle with her father. Jackie smiled at her.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Let us pray.” The priest said and again the entire church of people bowed their heads in prayer. The prayer ended soon and the traditional vows started. Jackie looked out over the church of people. Everyone she had met on the tour was there, and some people she assumed were part of Layla’s family were there as well. She turned back to the wedding.

“Do you Mark take Layla to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death shall you part?”

“I do.” Mark answered without hesitation. He slipped the ring onto Layla’s left ring finger and looked at her adoringly. She smiled.

“Do you Layla take Mark as your wedded husband to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death shall you part?”

“I do.” Layla smiled. She also slipped the ring onto Mark’s left ring finger and they looked back at the priest.

“If anyone has reason as to why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.” The priest said. There was a moment of complete silence as there had been at Madison’s wedding. “Then by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you Man and Wife, you sir may now kiss your bride.” He finished and nodded once.

Mark put his arms around Layla’s waist and kissed her lips, causing her to lean back just a little bit with the kiss. She smiled when he pulled away from her and put her arms around him. They left the church together in a white limousine. Jackie met up with Tyler and they walked out to the limos that would be taking her and the other bridesmaids and groom’s men to the reception. The rest of the guests drove their cars.

The reception hall was beautiful. The tables were decorated with white table clothes, with smaller emerald green table clothes over the tops. The center pieces were white roses. The cake was five tiers with white icing. Each tier was lined with emerald green ribbon at the base. It was topped with the little statuettes and white roses.

Jackie watched Layla and Mark dance the first dance and smiled. She was excited about her own wedding. She turned to Tyler and kissed him on his cheek. “I’ve been thinking baby…”

“About what?”

“Our wedding…let’s move it up to this fall instead of next fall.”

“I thought you were…set on waiting.”

“I changed my mind. After what happened with Thunder and that guy in the park the other day I realized that I love you more than anything, and I think I’m ready to just go ahead and marry you.”

“We need to set a date then. When all the guys are in town, I’m sure you’ll want all our friends there.”

“Of course!” Jackie said. As the music changed she noticed other people dancing. She smiled at them all and looked down at the table. Tyler stood up and held his hand out to her.

“May I have this dance?” He smiled. She smiled and put her hand in hers and he pulled her out to the dance floor. There was an open bar at this reception as well as there had been at Madison’s wedding, but no rented rooms. Jackie looked around at her friends, and she could tell that the girls would end up being the drivers for the evening. She laughed softly as she danced with her fiancé. She leaned her head on his shoulder and swayed with him to the soft music. “I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” Jackie smiled softly.

When Mark and Layla cut the cake they used forks to feed it to each other, so no one would end up with frosting in places it shouldn’t be. Mark kissed his new wife after feeding her the cake. All the guests cheered and cake was passed out to everyone. The evening went on with dancing and drinking.

By the end of the evening she was draped over Tyler’s shoulders again. “I’m not letting you come to anymore weddings.” He said to her. She laughed a little bit.

“I’m…not ash bad...ash last time.” She slurred. He sighed.

“No I guess you’re right about that. But why do you drink so much at weddings?”

“I...don’t know. Let’s…go home…” She said and stood up strait and kissed him hard on his lips. He smiled and kissed her back a little bit. “I…want jou shoo bad.” She slurred and run her hands under his jacket.

“Baby not here…calm down.” He laughed and took hold of her wrists.

“Jes here!” she said and kissed him again. He lifted her up into a threshold.

“No, this is Layla’s wedding… I don’t think she would appreciate this.” He said. Jackie laughed a little bit and kissed him again. “Let’s get home first.”

“Okay…” She giggled and kissed his neck. He helped her into the taxi that was waiting for them and shut the door. When the taxi started moving she threw herself on him, running her fingers through his hair, kissing him hard on his lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He tried to push her off a little bit.

“Baby, baby, calm down. Wait till we get home.”

“Uh uh.” She said and kissed him again. The taxi driver looked at them through the rearview mirror.

“Jackie baby we are in a taxi cab. Calm down.” He said and pulled her off. He finally managed to get her calmed down a little bit. When the cab pulled up in front of their house he helped her out of the cab and she kissed him again hard on his lips and wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her in the house, kissing her back, finally giving in to her wanting. He carried her into the kitchen, unzipping her dress in the back as he set her down on the counter. The dress slid off her shoulders and he pulled her stockings off from under her dress and she undid his belt after sliding his jacket off his shoulders. He kissed her hard, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he pulled her panties off from under her dress and thrust into her hard. She screamed out and bit into his neck. The rest of the evening was hazy and she couldn’t remember much of what happened the next morning.

In the morning she woke up in her bed, with the white sheets wrapped around her chest, next to her fiancé. She never had hangovers, but she couldn’t remember much after having sex in the kitchen. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom to examine herself. She was covered in bruises, which she only got when the sex was rough, which was usually only when they both were drunk. She sighed and opened her medicine cabinet. She looked through it for some aspirin because all her muscles ached. “God what did he do to me last night…” She asked herself and something fell out of the cabinet. Her eyes widened.

Tyler walked into the bathroom and put his arms around her and kissed her shoulder. “Care to join me in the shower?” He asked her.

“Oh my god…” She said.

“What? Oh, the bruises? They’ll clear up.”

“No…not the bruises.” Jackie said, still starring wide eyed into the sink.

“What then.”

“Yesterday…I was so caught up in the wedding stuff and everything…and I got so drunk…I forgot my pill…”
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun!!!!
Comments are love. :)
This one is Mostly for Layla, hope you like it! :)
Layla's Wedding Dress
Bridesmaids Dress
Layla picked those things out herself. :)
Hope you all enjoy. Comments are always loved