My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

A Sexy Morning, and A Girl's night.

Things were back in order now, and Jackie was planning her wedding for a month from them so she could fit in the dress she had picked out. Her reception was being planned and her bridesmaid’s dresses were being sized and she was trying with everything in her to get her fiancé to go in a get sized for the tux she wanted him to wear. It was just a simple tux with black pants and jacket over a white vest shirt and tie.

She was in the living room nibbling on a cracker; it was one of few things she could keep down. She was flipping through a magazine waiting for her fiancé to come home from the market. She had sent him to get ice cream at last minute before the store closed. She was having crazy cravings all the time. They had been re-engaged for three weeks, and she was seven weeks pregnant with her first child. She had already had the dress let out a little bit to be completely sure it would fit her.

He came in through the front door and set the ice cream on the coffee table in front of her. She smiled up at him gratefully and took a spoon to the carton of ice cream. He sat next to her on the sofa and put his leg up and pulled her down so she was lying between his legs against his chest. She laughed a little bit. “Thank you.” She said.

“Anything for you.” He smiled and kissed her. She smiled back at him and continued with the ice cream. “How are you feeling today?”

“Tonight…and like shit.” She whined. Her pregnancy was taking a toll on her. She was starting to become attached to the baby but she was worried that it was going to destroy her body and as much as she hated to think that way, she intended to go back into stripping as soon as she could. Her boss at the club told her he’d always have a job for her when she needed it.

“I’m sorry.” He said with sympathy. He kissed her again. He was happy to finally have her back, to finally just have her with him and not be upset and making stupid things up in her head. She fed him a spoonful of ice cream and laughed when he kissed her and passed it into her mouth.

“That’s disgusting!” She said and laughed again.

“You know you like the taste of my spit.” He laughed and put his arms around her a little tighter.

“Maybe.” She giggled. “Let’s watch a movie.”

“What movie…preferably nothing girly.”

“Gone with the Wind” She said. He sighed. “Please…for the baby.”

“Alright whatever.” He said and let go of her so he could put the movie in. It was one of her favorite movies, and she could easily just lie on the sofa surrounded by her fiancé with ice cream watching that movie for the several hours it took to complete.

“I love you.” She said half way through the movie. He was half way asleep and the sound of her voice woke him completely.

“Hmm?” He asked.

“Did you fall asleep!?” She teased.

“I was getting there. It’s three in the morning woman!” He smiled and she laughed at him.

“I know…I shouldn’t have kept you up so long…the movie is only half over.”

“Well I’m going back to sleep!” He exclaimed.

“No! Watch it with me!” She whined and pouted at him. He rolled his eyes.

“Alright fine I’ll watch it with you.” He said and put his arms around her. She snuggled into him a little bit and watched the movie. Before the famous scene with Ret Butler and Scarlett O’Hara on the stairs, with one of the most famous lines in movie history “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” Jackie was asleep on Tyler’s chest.

She woke up at six o’clock in the morning with her neck hurting and her back hurting from being cramped up so bad on the sofa with him. She looked around in the semi darkness of the room to get a feel of where she was. She could feel Tyler behind her, and the TV was still on the DVD’s main menu. She yawned and looked behind her at him. He had his head leaning back against the sofa and his mouth was open. She laughed a little bit and shook him gently.

“Hmm?” He groaned and lifted his head up.

“Let’s go to bed.” She whispered.

“Nu uh.” He said. She laughed again.

“Come in its not comfortable down here.” She laughed and he looked at her and sighed. He carried her up the stairs and lay her in their bed before lying down with her and going back to sleep. She was asleep soon after and didn’t wake again until late that morning. When she woke up she was alone. She stretched and noticed she had slept the whole night in her clothes.

She went into the bathroom to take a shower, not bothering to look for Tyler. She figured he was on his morning run, a new routine of his. She enjoyed the hot water, and she let it relax her before the urge to vomit rose up in her throat and she had to cut her shower short. She hated being sick all the time. She held her hair back with her hand and she threw up into the toilet. She wiped her mouth and got herself up off the ground before going into her bedroom and looking for clothes to wear for the day. She settled on a pair of jeans and a black tank top. She was still tired.

She didn’t bother with breakfast as she was sure it would all just come back up anyways so she just made some tea. Tyler came into the kitchen shirtless in his jogging pants and kissed her when she turned around to look at him. The kiss caught her by surprise and she laughed a little bit. “You’re all sweaty.” She said.

“I’m sorry.” He laughed and put his arms around her. “What do you say we get you sweatin’ too?” He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows a little bit.

“I just took a shower.” She said. He frowned, causing her to smile. He loved that smile, and he kissed her neck a couple of times.

“So, it’s better to have sex clean.” He said. She laughed out loud.

“But you are sweaty and gross.” She said. He frowned again.

“Alright, I’m going to take a shower then. Let me know if you change your mind.” He said.

“I promise.” She said and kissed him. He kissed her back for a minute before pulling away and heading up the stairs to take a shower. Jackie watched him walk away and waited to hear the shower water turn on before running up the stairs and lying on the bed. She started to struggle out of her jeans.

Tyler was rinsing his hair out when he heard the bedroom door slam. He smiled to himself, wondering what his fiancée was doing in their room. He finished with his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He could still hear her shuffling around in the bedroom and he continued to wonder what she could possibly be doing. He brushed his teeth quickly and didn’t bother too much with his hair for now, he wanted to see what she was doing and he didn’t want to waste time on his hair. He finished up in the bathroom and opened the door into the bedroom, still with just the towel around his waist. She was lying on the bed wearing nothing but her diamond ring and she smirked at him.

“I could have sworn I left you fully dressed down stairs in the kitchen.” He smiled.

“I changed my mind.” She said with her own smile. He took a couple steps to the bed before crawling on top of her.

“I figured as much.” He said and kissed her. “What the hell were you doing out here?”

“Getting everything ready.” She smiled and put her fingers through his wet hair and kissed him back. “Now shut up and let’s get this going.” She said. He smiled and kissed her neck several times and her chest. He loved the scent of her skin, and the softness of her skin against him. He could feel all her curves pressing against him, he could feel her heart beating in her chest, and he loved that.

She hummed a little suppressed moan at the feel of his lips against her body and the roughness of his hands as they ran down her sides. It was something she had never felt with any man before, like nothing would ever compare to the love she had with him. With Tyler it was never just sex, it was never just the physical pleasure, it was always all the emotion, the need to be that close to him. She sighed loudly as his kisses moved down her stomach and back up slowly in a trail. As he came back up to her lips she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

He pulled the towel from around his waist and lifted her leg so it was around his waist, never breaking their kiss and he entered her, causing her to arch up a little bit and gasp against his lips. She put her hands into his hair, still not wanting to break away from his kiss even as he started to thrust. He finally pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes and she could feel him looking all the way into her, away from just the outside layer, into her soul. She started to gasp a little bit as the physical was starting to come over her. Her grip on his hair tightened and her breathing became more shallow and rapid, and before long she climaxed.

She lay on his chest once he finished and rolled off her. She could hear the steady beat of his heart and the deep whish of his breath, and she couldn’t find words. This moment there in his arms, listening to his heart, it was all too perfect to ruin with conversation. She just stayed quiet, softly scratching his stomach with her finger nails. He ran his hand over her hair, feeling the little bit of perspiration that had collected there. Most of their day they spent in bed, just being with each other, making love, loving each other.

* * *

Two weeks later Jackie was at home with the twins. The Hinder guys were home on a three week break from tour and had come up with a bachelor party for Tyler. So the girls decided to have a little party of their own, but since Jackie was pregnant she didn’t want to do too much partying. So they were having a little slumber party in the master bedroom as she was sure that Tyler would be drunk and end up sleeping at someone else’s house anyways. So she and the twins had rented movies on pay-per-view and had made a ton of snack food and were lying on Jackie’s bed in their pajamas.

“It would be nice if some people didn’t have a Joaquin Phoenix problem.” Jackie said and poked Madison in the ribs.

“Shut up! We watched your Johnny Depp movie!” Madison smiled in her own defense.

“But this is my party!”

“Not the point.”

“Will you two shush up?!” Morgan interrupted. Jackie and Madison laughed.

“No, we will not!” Jackie said and stuck her tongue out.

“So, are you excited!? Two more weeks!” Morgan asked.

“I’m ecstatic! And I’m hoping and praying to god above that my baby doesn’t make himself known for at least three more weeks.” Jackie laughed. “I want to wear a bikini in Mexico.”

“Mexico huh? Is there where you are going for the honeymoon?”

“Yea, we are going to Cancun. It will be fun.” Jackie smiled. She was picking at a slice of pizza. “I miss my job sometimes…” She said out of nowhere.

“You can always go back after the baby is born.” Madison said. Jackie nodded slowly.

“Yea, but it’s going to be hard to be a mom and a stripper.” She said. “I don’t want my kid to think poorly of me you know.”

“Your baby will love you no matter what! You are his mother, besides you don’t have to strip if you don’t want to. You are marrying a rich man.” Morgan smiled.

“Ha-ha but I don’t want him to have to support me.”

“Well you have his baby incubating in there; he has to support you now no matter what.”

“I suppose you are right, but still I hate to do that too him, it’s not fair. Poor Tyler.” Jackie said.

“He loves you! He probably would be perfectly happy to support you for the rest of eternity. You turn him to mush when you’re around him, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.”

“Maybe you are right.” Jackie said and picked a piece of pepperoni off her pizza. “I don’t know, I’ve been thinking about it a lot, what I am going to do you know. I feel weird not going to work at night.”

“But you will get used to that. Tyler can be your sugar daddy.”

“I’m sure he’d like that too much.” Jackie laughed. She was enjoying her time with her friends but in a way she missed her fiancé.

“Probably. Babe are you going to eat that or just mutilate it?” Madison asked and looked at Jackie’s pizza. Jackie laughed.

“I wasn’t really paying attention, poor pizza.” She laughed and ate it. They continued to watch the movies as they waited to see if any other girlfriend would show up. An hour or so later the doorbell rang and Jackie got out of bed reluctantly and went to answer the door. Hannah was there. “Oh hey.” Jackie smiled.

“Hi…I got bored waiting for Blower to not come home so I figured I’d crash the party.” Hannah smiled.

“Well we are upstairs watching movies, you’re more than welcome to come and join us. Are you staying all night?”

“Maybe I’m not sure, depends on how late it gets.”

“Alright.” Jackie said and led the way back up the stairs. “There is no alcohol.”

“That’s fine.”

“I’m glad.” Jackie laughed. “We have tons of junk, I don’t know if you want any.”

“Why not, this is a party right?”

“Exactly!” Madison smiled. “How’s it going Hannah? Everything cool with Blah?”

“Yup it’s all good.” Hannah smiled and sat on the bed. “I feel over dressed.” She laughed. The other three girls laughed with her. Jackie was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts with some blue fuzzy slippers. Madison was wearing an oversized t-shirt and her own slippers and Morgan had some cotton pajama pants and a tank top.

“Well it’s kind of a pajama party.” Jackie said.

“I can see that.”

“Do you have anything to sleep in if you stay the night?”

“Eh, I didn’t really bring anything. Like I said I’m not sure I’m staying, of course looking at the movie list I might end up being here all night.” Hannah said.

“I can lend you something to sleep in if you don’t want to sleep in your jeans.”

“Thanks.”

“Would you like to change now? Or later?”

“Whenever is fine, you don’t have to get up right away.”

“It’s really no problem if you want to change now, I know at the end of the day the last thing I want is to be in uncomfortable street clothes. I have tons of pajamas, or pajama like things. I have sweat pants…they may be a little long for you…but I have them and I have t-shirts, tons and tons of t-shirts.”

“Really…and they’re all yours?”

“I didn’t say that.” Jackie smirked. “I know…you probably have no desire to sleep in one of his shirts…that’s my weird obsession.” She laughed.

“I think a lot of girlfriends do that…I sleep in Austin’s stuff sometimes.” Madison smiled. “His shirts smell like him…and when he’s on the road and I miss him I’ll sleep in his shirts.”

“Too much information.” Morgan smiled.

“You probably sleep in Cody’s underwear.”

“Oh yes, every night.” Morgan said sarcastically. Madison stuck her tongue out at her sister and Morgan returned the favor.

“Oh my god you two stop acting like two year olds.” Jackie teased.

“I’ve been missing a lot of fun here haven’t I?” Hannah asked, laughing slightly at the girls.

“Yea you have, we are still hoping Layla will show up. We have to convert her into a lunatic like us.” Jackie laughed.

“I’m sure she’ll show up, and why do you want to make her like us, the poor thing is probably already scarred for life watching us act crazy.” Madison laughed. “Did Mark go to the bachelor party?”

“I’m not sure actually.” Jackie said.

“If he didn’t she might have wanted to stay home with him, you know they are still newlyweds and everything, and they might want to spend some time with one another.” Madison smiled. “You know…”

“Oh hush! You don’t know what they are doing if they are even together?” Jackie said and swatted Madison on the shoulder.

“You’re right you’re right. I just mean, when Austin and I are together…well…wow!” She said and gave a day dreamy sigh. Jackie laughed.

“But Austin is a pig…Mark is a gentleman.” Jackie reminded. Morgan and Hannah nodded in agreement. “Well…let’s call her and see if she’s coming.”

“Alright call her.”

Jackie dialed Layla and Mark’s home line and waited for an answer. On the fourth ring Layla picked up the phone. “Hello.”

“Hey, did Mark go to the party?”

“Yes he went. Why?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to come and join the slumber party at my place. We have movies and junk food.”

“Sure I’ll come; it’s awfully boring here alone anyways.”

“Well hurry before all the yummy food is gone. And bring something to sleep in, because I’m not lending clothes to anyone else.” Jackie said and shot a playful glare at Hannah, who started laughing.

“Alright I’ll be over in a few minutes.” Layla said. Jackie agreed and hung up the phone. It wasn’t long before all five women were lying or sitting on Jackie’s bed in sleeping clothes eating junk and watching movies and chatting about their relationships.

“I’m glad you came Layla! These two have been giving me shit all night about being the only wife!” Madison said and pointed at Jackie and Morgan. “The only one that didn’t was Hannah and I’m sure it’s because she wasn’t here long enough.”

“I just didn’t think I needed too, I think Jackie and Morgan pretty much had it covered.” Hannah laughed.

“Well I’m glad I could help.” Layla smiled. Jackie rolled onto her back after dropping some food on a plate on the floor.

“Everything alright over there?” Morgan asked. Jackie didn’t answer. “Hey you okay?”

“I shouldn’t have eaten so much crap is all.” Jackie said. Her stomach was upset now. She whined a little bit as the nausea threatened to get worse. Before long she got up and ran into the master bathroom. Madison got up off the bed and went with her. Jackie was on her knees in front of the toilet holding onto the rim with her hands taking deep breaths. Madison pulled her hair back for her.

“Are you sure you’re alright?”

“It’s just…the baby.” Jackie said gagging once in between words.

“I’m never having kids.” Madison teased. Jackie laughed a little bit before she started heaving violently again. She hated feeling so sick and she hated vomiting more than anything. After 15 minutes she was finished throwing up and she brushed her teeth.

“This is the hardest part so far. I’m sure once I get all fat and bloated I’ll be a lot worse though.” Jackie laughed. Madison smiled.

“I hate to think of how I’d be pregnant. I don’t work out much or anything; at least you are in good shape with your stripper body. You’re tall and stuff…I’m short and not a stripper.” Madison said.

“I think you and Austin should have a baby. You’d be a good mom…and Austin…well he’d be an interesting dad.” Jackie laughed. There was a knock on the bathroom door. “Yea!”

“Are you alright?” It was Hannah on the other side of the door.

“Yea I’m fine! Just had to take care of some…pregnancy issues.” Jackie said.

“We better get back to the party.” Madison said.

“Yea we better. Thanks…for holding my hair and stuff…”

“Well, considering your man wasn’t here to do it, I figured I’d be a good friend.”

“Well thank you. He holds my hair every morning, the poor thing. He’s probably so tired of watching me puke.” Jackie said.

“Well, it’s his fault! He impregnated you.” Madison said with a smile. Jackie laughed again and they both walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

“I’m tired everyone!” Jackie announced. “I say we give this party the lights out and got o sleep.”

“Ahh!” Morgan pouted.

“I’m sorry, but it’s four in the morning! I’m tired.” She whined.

“Alright alright.” Morgan agreed and smiled. She was tired too, all the girls were. They arranged themselves around the room, two of them in the bed one on a little sofa and two on the floor. They stayed awake talking in the dark for a while before finally all falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!
I know this chapter is boring.
It's kind of a filler
to get to the next BIG Event. :)
Also! Attention to the Hinder girlfriends, if you all want anything special with ur men let me know! and i will arrange it. ;) thnx!
~Jackie