My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

There's No Turning Back Now

Jackie was standing in front of a mirror in her wedding dress. She was in the dressing room that was set up near the park she was going to be married in in less than an hour. The dress was gorgeous white with an enormous skirt. She couldn’t stop marveling at how perfect she looked in the dress, with the sweetheart portrait neck. The shirred bodice organza gown was lined with crystal beading and sequins. She looked over her shoulder at the cathedral train and again she smiled.

“You look so pretty.” Madison said and stood on a little stool to help her with her veil. Jackie’s hair was pulled back into a half ponytail with a few of her curls framing her face with the professionally finished make-up. She had a small crystal tiara slid into her hair, and the veil came up out of the ponytail.

“You look really pretty too.” Jackie smiled. “All of my bridesmaids look pretty.” Her bridesmaids were the Layla, Morgan and Hannah, and Madison was her maid of honor. They were all dressed in a strapless floor length shimmery pink dress with a ruffled skirt and sliver embellishments on the bodice. The dresses were beautiful.

“Can you stand the suspense?” Madison asked with a smile. “It will be good to add another wife to the mix.”

“I’m excited…but I’m so nervous!” Jackie laughed. “I’m going to throw up.”

“Don’t throw up! The nerves aren’t that bad. Well, I mean they are, but you can’t let them make you puke.”

“I really think I’m going to puke.” She said and took a deep breath.

“You’ll be fine.”

“Not from the nerves…the baby.” She breathed and put her hand to her mouth.

“Oh hell!” Madison exclaimed and held a trash can up for her to vomit into before it could get on her pretty dress. “Why are you getting married when you’re pregnant!?”

“Because, I don’t want to have a baby and not be married. It’s just how I am.” Jackie said and wiped her mouth with a Kleenex. Morgan gave her a cup of mouth wash.

“Seriously, when he kisses his bride he won’t want to take her lunch.” She teased. Jackie laughed a little bit and rinsed her mouth out.

“I feel better now.” Jackie smiled. She pulled the white gloves that came to a little above her elbow on and looked everything over in the mirror again. “I think it’s perfect.”

“Yup yup.” Madison smiled. “And just in time.”

“Is it time to go?”

“It’s time for us to start going. Don’t chicken out and run away, alright?”

“I promise.” Jackie smiled. She hugged her friends and they all left the room. She looked in the mirror one more time and she smiled. She felt like a princess. She picked up her skirt a little bit and walked towards the door. She picked up her bouquet and took a deep breath. It was time for her to go. She moved a curl of hair out of her eye and she walked out the door. The air was warm, but it was late in the evening so it wasn’t hot. The sun was low in the sky, getting ready to set. The nerves were running through her again, but she took a deep breath and turned the corner to see the beautiful wedding set up. It was exactly how she’d hoped it would be. A pretty white gazebo on a lake was serving its purpose as the alter. On the grass were rows of chairs where the guests were all seated. The chairs split and an aisle of red and white rose petals led the way up to the gazebo where Tyler was waiting for her in a black tuxedo with a white vest under it. Under the vest was a white shirt and tie. He smiled when she stopped at the end of the aisle and waited for the music to change.

She was going to walk alone, as she and her father didn’t always see eye to eye. She took a breath, and the music changed to the wedding march and she started walking, praying she wouldn’t trip on the dress or puke again. She looked at her guests, smiling and beaming, and then she made eye contact with her fiancé and everything else seemed irrelevant. She smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

She finally got to the alter and passed her bouquet of white and pink roses. She took hold of her very soon to be husband’s hands and smiled. “Hi.”

“You look amazing!” He said in an almost whisper. She couldn’t help but smile.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.” The pastor started. The ceremony went smoothly without interruption, with Jackie crying through most of it. She was so happy to be with him, to finally be able to call him her husband, and she was glad she had decided not to wait after all. “By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You sir, may now kiss your bride.”

Tyler put his arms around her and kissed her hard on her lips, leaning her back a little bit. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She didn’t want to part from this kiss, to leave this moment behind. He pulled away from her and put his forehead against hers and smiled. “I love you so much.” He said.

“I love you too.” She smiled. He took her hand and they walked down the aisle together as husband and wife. They were surrounded by their friends and family and hugs were shared. They moved to the reception building they rented. It was in the park, just a few steps from the wedding area. Inside the walls were lined with beautiful white draping and light in dark blue and pink lights. The round tables had beautiful center pieces of different colored flowers. It was simply gorgeous.

Dinner was served and toasts to the newlyweds were made. Then Tyler led his wife onto the dance floor, and they danced together for the first time as husband and wife. Jackie had been waiting for this moment for months, ever since the end of the tour, and at both of her friends wedding’s she had watched them dance the first dance and she had wanted so much to be at her own wedding. Finally it was her time. She leaned her head on his shoulder and she just danced with him. People started to come out onto the dance floor with them and twirl around to the soft music.

“This has been a perfect wedding.” She smiled.

“It has.” He agreed. He kissed her before spinning her around.

Madison walked up to them. “How the hell do you dance in that dress?”

“I have good balance…you learn that after being a stripper.” Jackie laughed. “Go dance with your husband.”

“He found the bar.” Madison said and rolled her eyes.

“You’re the woman, you wear the pants in the relationship, go make him dance with her.” Jackie laughed. Madison smiled and walked toward the bar. Jackie watched her drag her husband out onto the dance floor. Austin was complaining but once he knew he was losing he put his arms around her and they danced. Jackie smiled.

“What?”

“Isn’t love just the greatest thing?” Jackie asked.

“It is.” Tyler agreed. “Especially when it’s you I’m loving.”

“That was so corny.” She laughed and kissed him.

They danced for a while longer before she started to feel lightheaded and sat down at their table for a while and sipped at a glass of ginger ale. They had champagne for their guests, and her doctor had told her one or two drinks on rare occasions wouldn’t hurt the baby, but she wasn’t taking any chances. Tyler sat with her and took a glass of red wine from the waiter passing by.

“You alright honey?” He asked. She looked at him and smiled.

“Just tired and pregnant.” She smiled. He laughed a little bit.

“But you’re still hot.” He said.

“’Cause I’m not showing yet!” She laughed. He kissed her.

“You will be gorgeous when you are full term.” He smiled.

“You say that now.” She laughed. “When is the cake coming, I’m getting tired?” Their cake was five tears, covered in white frostin with beautiful icing flowers and white drape icing decortating it and the stauets on top.

“Soon honey. We have to catch a plane.” He reminded. She nodded once. She enjoyed watching her friends dance and have a good time with each other. As promised, soon was the cake. She and Tyler each fed each other a piece of cake and then it was passed out to guest. They opened the gifts and then left to catch their plane, leaving their friends to clean up the party.

The plane ride to Cancun, Mexico didn’t take long. Jackie slept most of the way, and when they got to the hotel she was ready to have a very special wedding night. They had taken a private jet, so she hadn’t bothered to change out of her dress before getting on the plane, so in the hotel she took her dress off first thing in the bathroom of the presidential suite of the Gran Meliá resort hotel. The room was much bigger than it needed to be for just the two of them, but it had the best view and was the most beautiful room the hotel had.

The room had floor to ceiling windows with an ocean view all around it. Two indoor whirlpools, one with an ocean view, four TVs, sofas, a full kitchen, a dining area in the garden and a king sized bed. When Jackie first walked in her eyes had widened her her jaw had dropped. This was the perfect place to have their honeymoon.

She finished in the bathroom and poked her head out to see her husband lying on the bed flipping through TV channels. “Turn that off.” She said.

“Why?”

“I have a surprise for you.” She smiled. He smiled back and turned the TV off. He looked at her.

“What is it? Come on out of there.” He said. She laughed a little bit and closed the door. A few seconds later she opened the door again and stepped out. She was wearing a white baby doll halter night gown with a plunging neck line. Around the waist the night gown had beautiful crystals stuck to the white band. The straps also had the crystals on it. She was wearing the shoes she’d worn to the wedding. They were silver heals with crystal embellished t-straps. He looked at her in awe.

“Do you like it?”

“You are more gorgeous every time I lay eyes on you.” He said. She giggled a little bit and climbed onto the bed. She was standing on her knees when he got up onto his knees and kissed her. She had let her hair down so it was a tousled mess of curls, but it was sexy and pretty all at once. He kissed her again and put his fingers through her soft brown hair. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She smiled and put her arms around his waist. It didn’t take long for her outfit to be thrown to the ground, and they were under the covers. She was happy now, ready to consummate her marriage to her perfect man. When he entered her she gasped a little bit with pleasure. She dug her finger nails deep into his skin and her breathing changed. She could feel her heart beating hard in her chest, and she could feel him breathing into her neck. It was the perfect wedding night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is Jackie's Dress
The Bridesmaids dresses
Tyler's Tuxedo
The Reception
The Hotel Room
And Finally Jackie's wedding night lingerie (It's not raunchy or nothing i swear)
Comments are love!
~Jackie
P.S. I like what Dujo has posted above the quick reply box now. Meaningful comments are exactly what i want :)