All Hope Is Gone

#16

About half an hour later, the guys all arrived with the girls. Petunia noticed that Chris had a girl on his arm.

She was 5’3”, her hair was brown, shoulder length and a little bit choppy. She had dark brown eyes, A light complexion. Tattoos: Tokio Hotel logo on back of neck, Slipknot in writing across bottom of back & the Murderdolls logo on her left wrist. Piercings: Left side of nose, ears 7x each, left side of lip & naval.

All of the girls (Stephanie, Azrael, Autumn, Faith, Helz, Christina & Petunia) were sitting on the sofa, Chris’ girl was called Faith “So, how long have you been with Chris?” Petunia asked her “About 1 week” She replied “Oh, cool.” “What about you guys?” “Well, I’ve been with Joey for 4 years and right now, as you can see, I look like a fucking bus. And we’re getting married” “I’ve been with Dan for like 4 months” “I’ve been with Josh for about 7 months” “I’ve been with Sid for 5 months” “I’ve been with Corey for 5 months”

“I’ve been with Jim for 5 months” They all replied, in this order; Petunia, Helz, Christina, Azrael, Stephanie & Autumn. “So quite abit then, for most of you, hehe” Faith said. “Yup” they all said in Unison with a face like ^__^. “Hmmm” Petunia muttered, giving the air evils, she got up and started sniffing around, then toddled (AHA) into the kitchen, she was searching through all the cupboards when she found what she was looking for. She was about to start eating when Joey walked in confused look on his face

“Why are you eating cookies with BBQ sauce?” he asked and she stuffed it into her mouth “Cwaavings, I fink, Lul” she muttered with a mouth full of crumbs. He laughed and rolled his eyes, walking over to grab a cookie, but she slapped his hand away and he pouted “Mommy, why no cookies?” he asked like a 5 year old kid “You’ve been naughty. You turned me into a cookie and BBQ sauce eating bus” she replied and walked out of the kitchen, laughing, followed by a sad faced Joey.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Next One Is Actually The Last One, I Know I Used To Post 2 Every Other Day But I'm Just Gonna Post The Last 4 Today Coz I Haven't Put Them Up In A Couple Of Months.