All Hope Is Gone

#6

She Turned The Water On And Stripped Herself Off, She Climbed Into The Shower And Washed Etc.
She Got Out Of The Shower And Dried Herself Off
She Got Dressed Into Black Bondage Pants With Black Arm Warmers, A Black Leather Corset And A Pair Of New Rocks.
Her Makeup Was Purple Eye Shadow With White And A Line Of Black Liquid Eyeliner Across Her Upper Lashline And Her Hair Was Black With A Red Streak Across The Fringe.

When She Was Ready She Grabbed Her Purse And Keys. She Walked Out The House, Locking The Door Behind Her, And Got Into The Car. She Drove To Mosh, The Time Was 7:01, ‘Just In Time, Hope I’m Not Too Late’ She Thought To Herself, Just Then She Saw Dan Walking Towards Her Car, She Stepped Out And Locked It. They Both Walked Into The Into The Building And Walked Up To The Bar. They Sat Down On A Bar Stool And Ordered What They Wanted To Drink, Dan Had A Jack Daniels And Helz Had A Vodka. They Got Talking About Random Shizz And A Few Hours Later Helen Was Ordering Sambucas.
She Heard The Song ‘Heretic Anthem’ - Slipknot
She Dragged Dan Over To The Floor And Joined In With The Mosh, She Screamed Along To The Lyrics As They Blasted Out Of The Speakers “If You’re 555 Then I’m 666” And Then Got Caught In The Mosh Pit That Someone Had Created And Was Dragged Down, She Was No Longer In Dan’s Sight, He Started To Get Worries And Then Could Hear Her Screams Coming
From The Floor, They Were That Loud Over The Music.
He Pushed Through The People To Get To Her, To Find Her Lying On The Floor, Her Head Bleeding From All The Kicking, Punching And Trampling, He Got Out His Cell Phone And Phoned An Ambulance, They Answered And He Told Them Everything, Having To Shout Because Of The Music.
♠ ♠ ♠
A Tiny Drama :)
xo