All Hope Is Gone

#7

Dan Phoned Petunia To Tell Her That Helen Was In Hospital “What The Fuck?! What Happened. Which Hospital?!”
“I’ll Tell You The Story When You Get Here, No Need To Worry. She Will Be Fine! I Promise You. The Hospital Is The One Near The Mall, I Don’t Know What It’s Called” “Find A Sign Or Ask!” “Okay….. Iowa State Hospital” “Oh Yeah, Okay Well I’ll Be Right There!”
“Okay Bye” She Hung Up And Told Joey Immediately.
She Grabbed Her Purse And Keys And Dragged Him Out The Front Door And Jumped Into The Car, She Almost Crashed The Car Driving There “Woahhh, Chill Man” Joey Shouted As She Hit A Bird With The Car -Crunch- Under The Wheels. She Let Out A Little Giggle But Didn’t Slow Down. As Soon As They Arrived She Jumped Out The Car And Went Inside. She Asked The Woman At The Reception Where Helen Exley Would Be. She Replied “Ward 13, Two Flights Upstairs, You’ll Find Her If You Use Those Stars.” She Said Pointing To A Set Of Stairs, She Dragged Joey Up The Stairs And Found Ward 13, When She Saw Helen In Her Bed She Ran Up To Her And Hugged Her Really Hard. “How Did You Manage To Get Yourself Here On Christmas Eve?” Petunia Asked Her And Let Out A Giggle.
“I Don’t Even Know Why I’m Hear, Why Am I Here?” She Asked And They Both Looked Over To Dan
“Well, The Club We Went To Last Night, Well The Heretic Anthem Came On And You Dragged Me Over To Dance And You Got Caught Up In A Mosh Pit Kinda Thing And Got Took Down By These Guys And They Kinda Beat The Shit Outta You” He Said With A Serious Kinda Pout On His Face. She Looked At Him Then Shot A Glance At Joey And Petunia With A Scared Look On Her Face “Whoah, Pretty Insane Then, For A Club” Joey Said With A Shocked Look On His Face And They All Nodded In Agreement
“Helen” He Said
“Yep?” She Answered
“Never Come To One Of Our Concerts” And They All Laughed At His Little Joke.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you sooo much 'Corey Todd Taylor' for the comments i'm getting :D
this chapter,is where my story starts getting shit. haha
sorry #
xo