Because These Words Were Meant For You

.40 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Hello?” I asked quietly, holding Riot in my arms as I sat on the couch, the phone pressed to my ear.
“Hey!” I heard Taylor said through the line, her voice loud and joyous. “What’s up? How are you?”
“I’m good,” I smiled, staring down at Riot as she suckled on my breast. “Whatcha girls doing? Are you with Dillon?”
“Yeah,” She answered, giggling as she mumbled something along the lines of “Stop it Charlie!”. “He’s sitting next to me. He’s so fucking funny, Autumn. He’s like “Are we home yet? When are we going to be home? Johnny, fucking drive faster you granny ass!” Oh god, it’s so funny!” She giggled loudly, laughing into the ear piece. “He wants to get home and see you so bad. He hasn’t shut up.”
“Aww,” I smiled, giggling as I put Riot on his chest against mine and patted his back. “He loves Riot so much. It’s so cute.”
“I know, right? Man, these guys act all tough but Charlie teared up the other day. It was so fucking funny.”
“I did not!” Charlie yelled through the phone, his voice louder as she yelped and a ‘thwap’ sounded out. “Ow! Bitch! That hurt!”
“That’s what I thought!” Another ‘thwap’ ran out as she hit him again, this time giggling as he whined. “Anyway, whatcha doing?
“Not too much, I just fed Riot and now he’s spitting up on me.” It was true; he was spewing acidy spit on the shoulder of my shirt.
Yeah, great job, Guin.
Forget to use a rag why don’t ya.
“Ew?” She asked, laughing loudly as Raychel yelled at her to put the conversation on Speaker Phone. “Alright, alright. Take a chill pill woman.” She switched the phone on speaker and suddenly eleven different voices attacked me from across the line.
“My Guin! What’s cracking in the hood!?” That was probably Sarah, considering how she always called me ‘her’ Guin.
“Autumn!” That had to be Nita; her soft voice was easy to distinguish from the crowd of loud, joyous ones.
“Sick fuck! He won’t stop touching me!” That was Taylor, no doubt yelling about the fact that Charlie was being a horny fucker tonight.
“Bitch won’t let me touch her!” Charlie screamed through the phone, his loud voice booming drunkenly. “Yo shithead, tell your friend I need some pussy.” Gotta love the dude, regardless of his annoying antics.
“Mama Seta!” That was Mari and her adorable Portuguese accent.
“Small fry!”That was the stupid joke between me and Raychel. What made it funny was that it was so fucking stupid. I mean, we’re both small fry’s, so it makes no sense. But it made me laugh all the same.
“Damn, you guys are so loud,” Johnny mumbled, his loud laughter sounded out as Sarah screamed “Like this!?”.
“Baby,” And that voice I knew so well.
That was my lover, my baby’s daddy; that was Dillon.
“Hey guys,” I smiled, rocking Riot in my arms as I cuddled into the red couch. “How’d the show go?”
“OH! So amazing!” Mari yelled excitedly, a loud clap echoing out through the line. “They were so good, like always. But dude, the crowd was awesome! There was so much interaction! I swear I thought someone might die in the pit!”
“That’s…..wow.” I giggled loudly, soothingly rubbing Riot’s small back through the striped blue and black onesie. “I guess that’s good? I mean, the dying thing isn’t pretty. But that’s great as long as they were all happy.”
“Happy?” Charlie spat, a deep chuckle leaving his lips. “More like fucking ecstatic! Those kids were about to blow their motherfucking brains against the wall!”
“Alright, Charlie,” Taylor replied slowly, no doubt patting his head like e was stupid. “Sweetheart, you need help.”
“You’re pussy needs my help.” I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.
“Maybe later, if you don’t pass out on me.”
“Nita, stop fucking Jay in the backseat!” Raychel screamed, a loud moan wafting through the phone line. “Jesus, you people are crazy.”
“I’m about to drive you crazy,” Aaron voiced his opinion, a loud scream sounding out as he attacked her in kisses.
“Damn, this shit ain’t happening without me joining the party,” I heard Johnny grumbled, a choked moan leaving Sarah’s lips a second later.
Lovely.
“Bye bitch!” Matt screamed, Mari’s shrieking giggles erupting out through the car as loud sucking noises sounded out.
It went silent for a second, and I thought that maybe things had stopped or the girls had at least calmed down at bit.
But I was utterly wrong.
I heard Nita cry out shrilly, and I could just picture Jay hovering over her, both of them laid out in the backseat as he thrust into her body deeply.
Jesus, they really are fucking horn dogs.
“Dillon?” I asked quietly, rocking Riot’s small, sleeping body as I waited to hear my lover’s deep voice. “You okay baby?”
“I’m horny as fuck now,” He grumbled, a loud car honk sounding out as he bitched at a driver for cutting him off, his exact words being “Fucking dumbass! Stay in your motherfucking lane!”. “When can you have sex again?” I heard a low groan echo out through the car, a loud giggle following suit.
“Not for another month or something,” I answered, smiling as Riot clutched my finger in his tiny hand as he fell back into a deep sleep. “Mama loves you baby.”
“You talking to Riot?” He asked, a softer, caring tone hidden in his deep voice.
“Yeah, he’s sleeping with his lips on my nipple and my finger in his hand.” I giggled softly, watching as he scrunched his face up. “He’s still sucking too. It’s so cute.”
“I’m almost home, I just dropped off the guys at Johnny’s and Jay and Nita are fucking in the backseat and Charlie and Taylor are dry humping each other.” He paused, the distinct sounds of cars and heavy music filling the quiet air. “You know, it’s not that much fun watching your friends make a porno. I thought it would be more pleasuring, but fuck, Jay’s got a fucking pale white ass.”
“Oh, God,” Bursting out in giggles, I tried to bite my lip to stop, hoping not to wake up Riot.
“And damn, Charlie makes some weird ass noises. It sounds like he’s a fucking pony or some shit. Like, Neigh! Neigh! Neigh, I’m gonna fuck you bitch.”
“Dillon,” I gasped, cracking up as I got up from the couch carefully and walked into our room with Riot. “You’re going to make me piss my pants.”
“How about you just cum in them?” I could hear the smirk in his voice, the sound of a car door slamming shut in the background. “I’ll lick that shit up.”
“It’s not shit, that would just be plain nasty,” I joked, giggling quietly as I bundled Riot up in his Robot blanket and laid him down in his crib. “I might leave you a surprise, but it certainly won’t be shit.”
“Hardy har har,” He chuckled, the sound of the apartment door opening and closing as he walked in. “Where are you baby?”
“Bedroom,” I said into the phone, standing over the crib as I stared down at my son. “He looks so peaceful.”
“Mm,” He mumbled, walking up behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself into my back. “He looks happy. What did you guys do while we were out?”
“I fed him, played with him a little, changed him, gave him a bath, and we cuddled and watched a movie until you guys called.”
“What movie?”
“College,”
“Isn’t that the one with Drake and Josh?”
“Just Drake,” Giggling, I turned around in his arms and stared up at him. “So the show went good?”
“Fucking amazing,” He grinned brightly, pulling me away from the crib as he fell back onto the bed, tugging my body on top of his own. “It was great playing in Cali again and fuck, the crowd was crazy. Babe, I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people before. I think we’re actually starting to blow up.”
“They’re realizing how amazing you are. Of course you’re blowing up.”
“I want you to blow me,” He smirked, running his large, rough hands down my backside slowly. “Can we arrange that? I’m so fucking pumped and horny.”
“You have a hand.” I giggled loudly, watching as his face blanched in complete shock. “I’m kidding! Just don’t overdo it alright? I can’t have sex yet and I’m more then welcome to help ya out, but that’s it.”
“I get kisses too right?” He gave me a sweet, innocent grin, his chocolate brown eyes staring at me deeply.
“Mm,” I leaned up, pressing my lips against his as I crushed down against his body with my own.
I fell asleep about a half an hour later with the dull taste of saltiness in my mouth and a smiling lover curled up behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oye?