Status: Really trying to update more often, please comment (:

Moonlight

Chapter 12

"That...was seriously the BEST movie EVER!" Bella and I laughed as the credits started to roll.

"It really was" Bella agreed. She got up to take the movie out of the DVD player. "Well, I'm beat, I'm gonna go call Edward then go to bed. Night"

"Night, I'll be up later" My phone started to play 'Love Game' by Lady Gaga, and Bella smirked, knowing exactly who has texting me at this hour.

Hey, you up? xSeth

Mhm, call me? it's easier (: xKayD

A few minutes passed, and I started to worry about him not calling, but as soon as I was about to say it was okay if he didn't want to, my phone started to ring.

I smiled. "Hey"

"Hey"

"What's up?" I turned the tv off, and layed on the couch. This was becoming a nightly occurence since the day we talked on myspace. He had explained to me why he couldn't go to the beach that day; his mom got mad at him for not doing his chores, and forbade him to go out. We spent hours talking and it ended with us exchanging numbers.

"Not much. I just got home from pa--" He stopped, and re-chose his words, "playing football with the guys"

I looked outside at the stormy winds, "But it's storming outside, and it's 2 in the morning!" I laughed.

"We were playing inside, or atleast we were until Emily, Sam's fiance, came home and threw a fit about the place being a mess"

"You are so crazy" I giggled.

"Nah, just crazy for you" He flirted. "So... Uhm..." He paused awkwardly searching for the right words.

"Just spit it out already, Seth!"

"I was...wondering... if maybe... if you wanted.... to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?" I was shocked out of words and Seth took my silence for the worst. "It's okay if you don't! I completely understand, you probably have a boyfriend back home. I should probably let you go, it's really late, I'll--"

"Seth!" I yelled to get his attention. He stopped rambling. "Finally, now can I answer?" I tried not to giggle.

"Yeah.." I could practically hear him blush.

"I would be completely honored to go out on a date with you"

"Really?"

"Really, really, hun" I really liked Seth, I didn't understand how I could feel so connected to him already. We had only known eachother for like less than a week, but I already felt like I knew him for years. Anytime he laughed, I couldn't help but laugh too. It was like I was tied to him completely, and it freaked me out. I hadn't been like that since Dakota, and look where that got me. I was willing to give him a chance, though. I think he's different than Dakota, and definately worth taking the chance.

"Awesome" He laughed, "What do you wanna do? It's all up to you, I want to you to have the best time ever"

"Well," I would be happy doing anything as long as I am with you, "There's a showing of Moulin Rouge at the old drive in tomorrow."

"Awesome, Moulin Rouge it is then"

I giggled, before yawning, "Well, I'm exhausted, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight"

"Goodnight,"

I walked up the stairs to Bella and my shared room, unable to hide my smile. When I opened the door, I looked over to Bella. She was sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her face. It looks like we're both going to sleep happily tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm in class right now,
I am so sick.
I can barely keep my eyes open, and some class is supposed to come in and bother us, soo to waste some time waiting, I decided to post this,
I'll post more soon, when I feel less like crap.
(: