What Love Can Do

Paris, Itlay, & the UK

***Alex’s POV***

“Want to go out for dinner?” Brian asked me as we sat in our hotel room.

“Sure,” I answered going over to my suitcase. I grabbed a skirt, top, and other things whilst Brian went over to his suitcase. I walked into the bathroom and started changing when Brian opened the door.

“Okay, blue,” he laughed looking at my skirt and closing the door. I huffed and finished changing.

“Bri, you wearing a blue shirt to match me?” I asked as I came out of the bathroom.

“Yes and apparently we’re both wearing black fedoras,” he smirked picking up his fedora. I grabbed my heels and threw them on.

“So we’re in Paris going out to eat but I am not eating snails,” I laughed as we walked outside the hotel.

“Like I‘d eat them,” he chuckled.

“Whatever,” I pushed him playfully as he got in the rental car.

***

“Can we have you autograph?” two fan girls came up to our table. Brian looked at me and I nodded.

“Sure,” he answered signing their pictures.

They smiled and went back to whatever they were doing. He stared at me before leaning in and touching our lips. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly granted him entrance. We got caught up in a heated, passionate kiss and needed to leave. Brian broke the kiss to leave money on the table and we walked out quickly.

“Alex,” Brian said as we entered out hotel room.

“Brian, I’m okay with it,” I answered as we laid down on our bed and got back to our kiss. We started shedding our clothes and Brian straddled my hips.

***Rayne’s POV***

“Bam, can we please stay here for a bit, I like it,” I whined as he wanted to leave Dracula’s castle. We were outside it at this second but I wanted to go inside, I really liked this place. There was the hustle bustle of people all around but if something were to happen they would all stop and watch. It was a really nice place.

“But I wanted to take you somewhere and do something,” Bam whined.

“Can’t we do it here?” I asked.

“Actually if you really like this place yes,” Bam smiled.

“What is it?” I asked excited.

“Date me? Be my girlfriend?” he asked handing me a ring.

“Oh my Margera, yes,” I hugged him and he kissed me. I kissed back and knew this was a special place. No wonder I liked it so much.

“You want to go out to dinner?” Bam asked.

“No, I want to go get wine inside the castle,” I laughed.

“Okay, so nothing fancy?”

“Nope, no fancy, but a concert sounds good,” I smiled.

“Well who would you like to see?” he asked.

“Well I don’t know many bands from but could we go to the UK?”

“What band is there?”

“Bring Me The Horizon,” I answered.

“We’ll go tonight and the guys can get some more food."

“Yay, thanks Bam,” I kissed him and he kissed back asking for entrance. I granted it but we were broken up by Raab. He jumped on us and fell to the ground pulling me with him.

“Raab, what was that for?” Bam crossed his arms.

“Bam, help me up!” I whined as Raab held me down. Bam pushed Raab away from me and helped me up.

“Raab, do not hold Rayne down!” Dunn ran up screaming at Raab. A lot of people were staring at us.

“Dunn, we gonna go to a different country to go to a concert so you guys do whatever Bam says,” I said looking at Bam.

“Yeah, I got some rules for you guys,” Bam smirked.

***

“Bam, you seriously got us backstage?” I asked as he led me backstage.

“Of course,” he laughed.

“So, I’m going to meet he band?”

“Well not the whole band, just the singer,” he smiled.

“Well that’s still awesome,” I smiled as we walked into someone.

“Sorry, man,” Bam spoke quickly. I looked and saw Oliver Sykes.

“Well, I found you guys,” Oliver smirked as he studied us.

“I’m Rayne,” I shook his hand excitedly and Bam introduced himself.

“How’d you like the show?” Oli asked.

“It was so amazing!”

“Well we got just a big fan here, don’t we?” Oli laughed putting his arm around my shoulder. I was grinning like a mad man. I knew Bam wasn’t jealous because he knew I wouldn’t cheat on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex's clothes
Rayne's clothes
Rayne's ring
more of a filler
Krista you have to write now.
commeny.subscribe.enjoii.stalk.
-larissa