Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Gorgeous Brick Wall.

Fuck. I thought as I turned the corner and ran into a massive tall guy but he felt more like a brick wall then a human. All my books fell, I groaned, it was my first day at Huntington Beach High and I was already lost and late for my first class.
“What the fuck?!” He growled and I stepped backwards. The guy looked down at me and suddenly looked embarrassed.
“Uhh…sorry.” He mumbled and bent down to pick up my books. He stood back up and handed me my books.
“Thanks.” I said shyly, taking them from his hands.
“You’re new here?” The guy asked and I looked up at him nodding.
He was wearing a black skull sweater with the hood up. He had a lip ring, stretchers with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He was the most gorgeous guy that I’d ever seen. I caught myself staring and looked down at my books.
"You really should watch where you’re going.” He told me.
“Sorry.” I mumbled and walked around him with my head down.
“Hey wait!” He called out and I ignored him.
I felt a hand wrap around my upper arm and I flinched. The guy immediately let go and walked in front of me.
“Hey relax, I was just joking.” He said softly a frown on his perfect face.
I looked down and mumbled. “Sorry.”
“You apologize a lot.” He remarked, I looked up at him and noticed that he was smiling.
“Sorry.” I mumbled again and he laughed. I looked away, my cheeks turning red.
“Where are you heading?” The guy asked changing the subject.
“Math.” I said quietly. “But I’m umm…kind of lost.” I looked up at him blushing.
“Who’s your teacher?”
“Umm…Mr. White.” I told him.
“Come on,” he said turning. “I’ll show you where it is.” I frowned but followed.
“Shouldn’t you be going to class or something?” I asked. He turned his head and looked at me, he snorted.
“No, I’m skipping. School isn’t my thing.”
“School isn’t anybody’s thing.” I replied and he grinned.
“True.” The guy stopped in front of a classroom and said. “There you go, I’ll see you around.”
“Thanks.” I said and walked into the room.
Everyone looked at me and the teacher stopped talking.
“Can I help you?” He asked.
“Umm…I’m new, I got lost.”
“Oh.” He said grinning. “Well, welcome, have a seat. I’m Mr. White, I know ironic isn’t it.” I smiled at the black man and sat in the back. “What’s your name?” Mr. White asked.
“Jayda.” I said quietly.
“Well, good to have you in my class Jayda.” I nodded and opened my book.
I managed to make it through the first three periods and then headed to my locker. I shoved all my books in and then went to the cafeteria. I bought a container filled with veggies and dip and a carton of chocolate milk, then sat down at the end of a table by myself. I opened the container and started eating, keeping my head down. I saw the chair being pulled down on the other side of the table. I looked up to see the guy from this morning staring down at me smiling.
“Hey!” He said cheerfully and sat down. He opened his container filled with some sort of shitty looking macaroni.
“Hi.” I replied shyly looking back down at my food.
“So, how’d your morning go?” He asked.
“Good.” I mumbled.
“You didn’t run into anymore guys? Get lost?” He teased and I blushed. I shook my head and took a drink of my chocolate milk. “You sure are quiet.” He remarked. I looked up and smiled, shrugging.
I looked over his shoulder and noticed Dad walking towards our table. I gulped and looked down. Dad stopped in front of our table with his hands on his hips.
“Well, what do we have here?” He asked snottily. I didn’t say anything, just looked at my food.
“Do you have a problem with this or something, you her father?” He asked matching Dads tone. My head flew up, I looked at him eyes wide.
“Yes, as a matter of fact I am.” Dad replied.
“Oh..” He said, his cheeks turning a pale shade of pink.
“Exactly.” Dad growled and walked off.
“Sorry about that.” He said looking down.
“Alright.” I replied.
The guy looked back up at me. “What’s your name anyway?” He smiled.
“Jayda. What’s yours?” I asked.
“Matt.” He replied. Matt, I thought. It suited him. I watched him as he finished eating, then he looked up at me and smiled. For the first time I didn’t look away.
“You gonna eat those?” Matt asked pointing at me cucumbers. I shook my head and pushed them towards him. I’d lost my appetite thinking about tonight.
“Thanks.” He said and I smiled. When he was finished, we got up and threw away our garbage.
“So did you meet anyone else yet?” Matt asked as we walked out of the cafeteria. I shook my head.
“You’re the only one that I’ve talked to.” I replied.
“Really?” He asked looking at me. I shrugged.
“I’m shy.”
“I don’t believe you.” Matt said, I looked at him and frowned.
“I think you just don’t want to meet anyone.” He said. I frowned at him again. “It’s true.”
“And how do you know that?” I asked.
“I just know.” He replied grinning at me. I rolled my eyes.
Matt looked at him watch. “Listen, I’ve got to go.” He said. I tried not to look disappointed but it didn’t work. “I’ll see you later.”
“Alright.” I replied nodding. Matt kissed my cheek and left me standing in the hallway by myself. I sighed and went to my locker.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know..ive never done this before. tell me what you think?