Street Life

Chapter 1

I started to walk through the streets i knew so well, with Wings by my side. I didn't knew where were we going but i just kept walking. It all just comes to faith.
I passed happy families, and busy people, they all gave me the "oh poor girl" look. I was wearing dark jeans with some holes, a normal tee and a purple sweater. That's all I have. And well off course Wings is my best friend. Wings is a husky dog. He has deep blue eyes and is black and white. He is my angel.

We kept walking until we got to a school. there were kid playing, smiling and enjoining life kids are supposed to. I just stood there looking through the fence. With Wings sitting next to me.

One kid caught my attention, he was sitting next to a window eating an apple. He looked so lonely.
Why was he alone?
He caught my eye, I guess he was around 9 years old. I smiled and waved at him. He at first didn't know what to do. I don't really blame him, i don't look exactly presentable... But he stood up and went to the fence i was standing in front of.

He had a sandwich in his hand. He got as close as possible
"Hey" he said kind of not sure if he should do this or not. I smiled again.

"Why are you so lonely?" i asked "You shouldn't, you should p0lay and laugh like any kid should" I told him looking at his perfect green eyes that were hid by his straight long blond hair

" I.. they they say I'm the teachers favorite because shes my mom" he told me honestly looking at his shoes.
I smiled at how innocent kids can be.
"So? You shouldn't care of what they're saying , just go and play with whoever you want. Something I know kid is to never listen to what others say and to be happy while you can" I told him smiling. He looked up and smiled
"You're right. Thanks stranger" and with that he handed me his sandwich and went to play with some kids football. I just smiled.
Half of the sandwich went to Wings and when we were finished we started walking again.
Next to what i imagined was the elementary school was Middle School and High school, together. Girls were in their own groups looking secretly at boys playing football.
So sad.
Everyone looked happy. And I could tell that the school was public.
And a quick though ran trough my head. The school is public, I can study there, i can learn. Maybe, I could be happy again. Those thoughts flew around my brain, but then i gave up, that's kind of impossible isn't it?.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooohoooooo
Finally my story is out
well Im really sorry for the grammatical mistakes in this chapter
and in future chapters
sorry sorry sorry
comments please?