Doomsday.

Start the trip to hell.

12/21/12
The day that people have awaited upon for years.
Doomsday.
What’s going to happen, who will survive
None.
The test humans are going to be put through.
Nuclear war.
Not even close.
Asteroid.
Nope that’s farther off than the other.
Survivors.
Eight of us, Joey, Teddy, Ned, Phil, Star, Lacey, Dylan and I.
Decaying Flesh.
Everywhere, everyone is dead. Besides us three girls and five guys.
Ned.
Oldest out of all of us, father figure. Male, 35, white, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes.
Joey.
28, big flirt, black hair, green eyes, goofy but can kick some ass.
Lacey.
Short, oldest girl, 25, green eyes, long brown hair, nose ring, is a nurse for us.
Dylan.
Tallest, bright blue eyes, eyebrow ring, 23, happiest very optimistic. Gives me hope.
Phil.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, 21 years old. very isolated until you get into his core.
Star.
Red hair, green eyes, perfect, attention whore, the first one to go type of person, over all. Annoying. 20.
Teddy.
Rich black hair down to shoulders, tall, crystal blue eyes, a sweetheart to most people, 18.
Me.
Brown hair with blonde tips, blue-green eyes, thin, snakebites, pale, tall, I don’t speak. 17.
Goals.
To survive, with everyone. Se each other everyday if we like it or not. Create new life. Meet alive people.
Fights.
Everyone is different, we have many fight’s in our group of ‘family’ Star and Teddy fight daily.
Location.
New York, mall. Currently in Gap. Mall has food, clothes and weapons.
Zombie’s.
Dead walking the streets, everywhere. Smell of the dead the second you get outside. Horrid, vivid images.
Nightfall.
The scariest thing to ever meet your eyes. Total and pure blackness, no power. The moans of the dead shuffling below you.
Our story.
Equals eight strangers plus zombies
My story.
A long cold tale, the dead, the speech, the thought, a wall which no one breaks. Prepare for the truth of 12/21/12.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment me D: