If You Asked Me If I Loved Him, I'd Lie.

x. Image .x

Charlotte Kensington is an ordinary girl, but with an extraordinary chance. She finds herself leaving her home in New Zealand to go stay with her uncle in America for a month, because she has been given the opportunity to star on the show 'Sonny With A Chance' as a temporary character, Tawni Hart's rebellious cousin, in fact.

This might just be the kick start to Charlotte's dream, of being an actress. She is cautious on first arrival, not sure whether the media was right about these Disney kids, but they are nothing but lovely to her, and she starts to believe she has finally found a place where she can fit in, and be herself, and grow as a person.

When her month is up, another extraordinary chance unfolds. Due to popular demand, she is asked to remain as a main character in 'Sonny With A Chance', and without hesitation, she accepts. But suddenly, nobody is as nice as they used to be, once the Disney kids realize that Charlotte Kensington is going to be sticking around.

Charlotte finds she has a lot to learn, and that not everything is as it seems. She struggles to keep up her appearance with her new found limelight, and doesn't know how to cope with her sudden isolation from everyone she thought was her friend. Will she snap, throw in the towel and return to the safety of New Zealand? Or will an unexpected friendship from a certain Sterling Knight help her to find the strength she never knew she had?

IMPORTANT; I was getting tired of all my other stories, they were all full on drama and complicated plot lines, and I realized, I really wanted to write a nice, cliche Disney story that I can escape to when life gets to hard. And who better to write it about than the gorgeous Sterling Knight? (:
I do not own any famous faces, Disney, Sonny With A Chance etc.
Title credit - I'd Lie; Taylor Swift.