Status: Hiatus

Through The Eyes Of A Liar In Disguise

The Girl At The Rock Show

The first night I saw her changed the way I viewed things. She was in the front row at one of our gigs and was just moshing along with everyone else.
I don't know what it was about her that drew me in, but it did.

I kept strumming my guitar and singing like nobody's business, but I watched her as she continued dancing along to the beat; her hair swaying to the rhythm of the music. My eyes dropped to her pants; not because I was a pervert, but because they had words written all over them. They told her life story.

I was itching to ask her about them. For some reason that night, I couldn't wait for our set to end.
Was it because I hoped that she would try to get backstage?

You bet your ass it was.

~~

Backstage, I went dutifully through the Meet N' Greet session, only halfheartedly there. That is, until someone nudged me and pointed her out.

There she was.

As cheesy as it may sound, it was as if time slowed down for this one moment.

I snapped back into reality.

She was with a group of her friends, and they looked wasted. She looked sober. I respected that, but oh, what I would do to try to get her drunk.
"Hey. I'm Caden" I introduced myself to her.
"I know who you are." she replied with a coy smile.

I was spinning out of control.
"Want an autograph?" I asked, gesturing to her pants.
She nodded, and I signed her knee, making sure not to do anything that would be considered inappropriate. I didn't want her to think that I was some sex-crazed person.

Not at the moment at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea where I'm going with this story.
When I started out, it was actually just this surreal dream I had and so I recruited my friend to help we write it.
I had it all planned out and so on, but then I totally just lost track..
So yeah.
It might seem a little out there, but hey, that's how I roll.
Oh, and don't try to guess what band it is and stuff. I change the names up, and this story is more to give you an insight into this guy's mind.
Hence the name of the story.

*NEW EDIT*
That was Ben's Author's Note.
*END OF EDIT*