Status: Hiatus

Through The Eyes Of A Liar In Disguise

Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk

Heavy breathing, sweat, lust, and alcohol were the key components that night.

I woke up the next morning disoriented and confused - that is, until I looked to my left and saw her. No, it wasn't the girl with the pants.

This girl beside me had no pants on.
Hah.

I rolled over onto my back, not caring if I disturbed her or not, thinking about the girl from the night before. I scolded myself mentally, for not getting her number; or at the very least, her name.

So I went and got drunk.
More drunk than I usually allowed myself to become. And that was when this girl - the one beside me - showed up.

One thing led to another; touches building up to kisses and we got carried away. I didn't know her name, neither did I care.

She was just another one-night stand.

Another mistake in my book of failures.

I got out of the bed. I didn’t know where I was, but I picked my jeans up off the floor, slipped them on and grabbed my shirt.

I left the unfamiliar house and stumbled my way down the road. Entering the first food joint I came upon, I called Nate – he played drums in our band, but he was also the logical one. He wouldn’t judge me. He knew how I was.

One ring. Two rings. Three Rings.

“Where have you been man?” was the reply.

“Sorry –” but he cut me off.

“We were looking for you all night. Where’d you disappear off to?”

“Can you just come and pick me up?” I asked him desperately, “I’ll explain later.”

“You’d better. Where are you?”

“I’m at a Denny’s on...” I looked outside at the street sign, “Eastridge road.”

“Stay put,” he said. I could hear him writing it down, “I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

Waiting, I ordered a cup of coffee – black, and asked for two Tylenol. My head was throbbing. The waitress was hot. I looked her up and down – sizing her up like she was a piece of meat. I disgusted myself.

Not wanting a repeat of last night, I let her go without even trying to hit on her.

I sighed and put my head down on the table, not knowing what to do with myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Irony -> The opposite of wrinkly.

No, but in all seriousness. I was writing this chapter while listening to my iPod and this song came on.

Fate.

Hahahah.

Chapter written by: northernstarlight.

*NEW EDIT*
This is the last one that he posted on his Mibba (which he will be deleting soon). The rest will be mine.
*END OF EDIT*