Status: Hiatus

Through The Eyes Of A Liar In Disguise

The Chance To Reunite This Sick Romance

For the next few gigs, I stayed sober, and away from the ladies. It was much more difficult than I thought it was going to be.

I wasn’t much involved in the parties and the mingling because the guys thought that I would go and get drunk and hook up again. It was a good call on their behalf because with my antics out of the way, there was a chance of us getting signed to a label.

We were all stoked as we got ready for out next gig. I was sound checking my guitar when I saw her. The girl with the pants. She had different pants on than the other night, but I could recognize her from anywhere.

I almost dropped my guitar.

Luckily I didn’t. Instead, I put it down and walked over to her.

“H-hey” I stuttered. Wow. Am I only good when I’m drunk? Fuck. Don’t go down that road Cade.

“Hey,” she replied, smiling.

“You came here to watch us again?” I asked, getting back to my old self. This was dangerous territory that I was not supposed to be stepping on. I was going to get in so much shit with the guys.

Speak of the devil. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Evan putting his guitar down and making his way over to us.

“Come with me.” I whispered hurriedly to the girl. I didn’t even know her name yet, but I grabbed her by the wrist and heard her giggle as she ran with me.

“FUCK YOU CADE!” Evan shouted over the noise. We laughed as we ducked outside of the venue.

Ah, how good it feels to be free.
♠ ♠ ♠
I write updates for this story randomly. Sorry for my weird timeline :P

Ben says hi :D