Status: Hiatus

Through The Eyes Of A Liar In Disguise

There's A Chemistry, Energy, A Synchronicity

“What was that about?” she asked breathlessly.

“Oh that? That was nothing I never got your name the other night.” I said quickly turning the subject back to what I wanted it to be.

“Well, that’s because I didn’t give it to you.” she smirked.

Whoa. Step back.
Now I really like this girl.

“Then I reckon that you give it to me, and your number just to compensate for not telling me the first night.” I responded as smoothly as she dished it out.

Smiling, she pulled out a sharpie from her back pocket and wrote her name down on my arm.

Stella
562 606 1512


“So, what do you want to do now?” I asked.

“Well, I think we should get back to the venue because you are supposed to be on in less than five minutes, and we’re more than five minutes away.”

“Aw, shit! You ruined the fun with your logic.” I joked.

She cracked a smile. Wow, she was pretty when she smiled.

“Well, I didn’t pay good money just to hang out with you. I paid to listen to some damn good music!”

I eyed her when she said the first part.

“Okay, maybe just a little to hang with you, but mostly the music. C’mon, you don’t wanna let them down do you?”

“Fuck! And we have a label scout here to see us!”

“All the most reason to go!”

“But the guys! They’re gonna beat the living shit out of me. And then when they’ve done that, they’ll beat the dead shit out of me!”

“Please?” she pleaded, looking up at me through her eyelashes.

“Damn you for being my weakness.”

She giggled.

“Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kinda sad that I don't get to update this story as much as I do :(
I really actually love writing this.