Just another high school romance. This can't be good...

(10)"No more reckless jumping off of the bed."

You looked at him questioningly. *A suprise...? I wonder what it could be...* "What is it?"

"You..." he started barely able to hold you in suspense. "Are moving in with me and my parents."

*Wow...* "Are you serious?" You asked hoping he wasn't messing with you. If he was you swore that you were going to punch him.

"Comepletely serious," he promised. "I wouldn't lie about something this big."

You jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. "This is going to be so awesome." *I can't believe I just said awesome..." you thought feeling like an idiot. "How did you decide this whole thing?"

"Well," he started looking into space and thinking about it. "I went home last night right? And I was really depressed that you weren't there with me. So I thought, hey why not have her living here with me? And so I talked to my parents about it and they agreed completely. They said if we really loved eachother then there was no reason for us to be so far apart."

"I love you," you said hugging him tighter and kissing him deeply. "When do I move in?"

He smiled holding you. "Umm, how about today?"

You screamed in excitment and jumped around out of Brent's arms going straight to packing your things. It wasn't that you hated living with your parents... You just were so happy that if you got sad or lonely or needed Brent to be right there he would be.

"And it's not like we'll be living with them forever, you know," he said helping you pack, although having no idea what he was doing.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well we're going to have our own place evntually, silly," he answered as if it should be obvious.

You smiled not believing him. "Our own place? As in me with you?"

"We're going to get married and I don't know about you, but I'd certainly like to be away from my parents by then," he explained kissing you again.

Just him mentioning you getting married made your heart flutter and you were already imagining what kind of wedding you'd have. "I can't wait... I love you so much."

"I love you, baby," he tried to pull you into his arms, but you pushed him away giggling.

"Come on, pack first then we can snuggle when I'm at your house."

"Yes, ma'am," he said seriously and began to shove things in boxes that he had put in the hallway because he knew you'd be excited about the whole idea. And if not... then he would understand. This was all moving very fast, but it's exactly what you wanted now more than anything.

*later at his house*

"Alright, close your eyes," he said and put his hands over your eyes just in case.

"Why? What's going on?" You asked walking slowly until you reached a door and pushed it open.

"Ok, open," he said pulling his hands away.

You opened your eyes and your jaw nearly hit the floor. You were standing in the doorway of the most gorgeous room you had ever seen. It was painted pink and black with pink and black carpet and pretty much pink and black everything. You squeeled like a little girl and ran inside instantly jumping up on the bed.

"I guess you like it, huh?" He asked laughing and moving to the side of the bed.

"Yep," you said jumping off the bed and luckily he caught you before you could hit the ground.

"Ok..." he said breathing out. "No more reckless jumping off of the bed."

"Aww you're no fun," you whined putting your arms around his neck.

"Oh really?" He asked kissing your neck and shoulder. "You want me to show you how much fun I can be?"

"You better behave yourself mister," you scolded, but didn't push his lips off of you. "What would your parents think?"

"The thing of it is though that my parents are rarely ever home." He smiled evilly getting that look in his eyes that meant nothing good for you. "So you're all mine, as long as you're staying here."

"What have I gotten myself into?" You said dramatically fake fainting in his arms. "Who ever will save me."

"Oh so that's how you want to play?" He asked putting you down on the bed. "I can be the hero and the villain. Unhand her you fiend!" He said to himself. "Never!" He replied to himself and began to slap the sides of his face as if slap fighting himself.

You laughed and got up, "Have fun you two. The damsel in distress is hungry."