Status: the next update will be soon since i am now on spring break and don't have anything else to do

Everybody's Fool

Bad to good

“Kimberly! Kimberly!” I shot up from my bed as Nina screamed over the intercom.
“Yes, Nina?” I asked her pressing the intercom button.
“Hurry up and get ready for school or else you’ll be late!” Nina demanded.
I looked at my watch, it was 7:30 p.m. school starts in 20 minutes.
“Shoot,” I said as I jumped out of my bed.
I ran to my closest and chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue flannel shirt with an under shirt.
I took a quick shower then got out wrapping a towel around me. I brushed my hair putting it in a messy bun and quickly brushed my teeth. I put my clothes on and applied some black eyeliner, I didn’t have time to apply eyeshadow. I ran just back to my room and put my black high top converse and a studded belt. I grabbed my messenger bag from the floor and placed all of mine, Brittany’s and Bianca’s homework in it.
My cell phone started ringing just when I was about to grab it.
“Hello?” I answered running downstairs.
“Kim, I’m not going to school today, I have a cold,” Carol coughed then I heard a sneeze.
“Okay, hope you feel better,” I told her as I grabbed a granola bar off of the counter.
“I do too, oh, and Kim,” Carol started.
“Yea?”
“Try not to kill Nick,” Carol joked.
“I‘m not making any promises,” I laughed running out the door. “Bye, Carol.”
“Bye,” Carol hung up. I hung up and ran straight to school not stopping for anything.
I made to school in 10 minutes to spare.
“Phew, I made it,” I said in relief.
I walked over to Nick, where he was looking around probably trying to find Carol and me. He looked all loner just sitting there, not talking to anyone. He was wearing a rolled up light brown shirt, jeans and his tennis shoes.
“Hey, Nick,” I greeted him.
“Hey, Kim,” Nick greeted me. “Where’s Carol?”
“She said she wasn‘t going to school today because of a cold,” I told him laying my head on his shoulder.
“I hope she feels better,” Nick said.
I yawned. “Me too.”
I was closing my eyes for a minute until I heard loud voice almost making me fall off my seat.
“What was that?” I questioned looking around for the source.
“Evil stepsisters, alert,” Nick warned me. I groaned.
“Kimberly, where’s our homework?” Brittany demanded with her hands on her hips and a impatient look on her face.
“Here,” I handed Brittany and Bianca their homework and they left without saying another word. “Your welcome.”
The bell had rung after that. I groaned.
I didn’t even get to go to sleep for two minutes, I thought tiredly.
“Come on, Kim, we have classes,” Nick said as we walked towards our locker.
“Is that supposed to make me feel better?” I questioned him as I opened my locker.
“No, not really,” Nick joked.
“Your so lucky I don’t have the energy to punch you right now,” I told him closing my locker. “I’ll see you at lunch.”
“Kay, later,” Nick said before heading off.
I walked to my English class and headed to my seat and sat down
I’ll just take a small nap, I thought as I laid my head on my desk.
Well, my little nap had actually turned out to last the whole period.
I was having an amazing dream, it was about my parents. We were at the park having a picnic, enjoying ourselves. The weird thing is Joe suddenly appeared out of nowhere and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.
I was awoken from my amazing dream by someone shaking me.
“Huh?” I lifted my headed and looked around trying to remember where I was.
Oh yea, I fell asleep during class, I thought.
“Class is already over, Kimberly,” I looked up at the person that was talking to me, it was Joe.
“Oh,” I blushed slightly getting my books together and headed out of the classroom.
“Hey, Kimberly,” Joe called to me but I pretended I didn’t hear him. “Hey, Kimberly.” Joe stopped in front of me.
“What?” I muttered. I didn’t feel like talking Joe right now especially when he blew me off yesterday at his house.
“I just wanted to apologize for what happen yesterday,” Joe apologized. “Katie just doesn’t like it when I’m talking to her and someone else at the same time.”
“Wow, I’ll remember that the next time I don’t speak to you,” I stated as I rolled my eyes at him and walked away from him.

Joe’s (P.O.V)
Stupid, Katie, I thought angrily walking to my next class. I wonder if I break up with Katie, I’ll still be popular? Yea, I’m breaking up with Katie before the ball.
I just wonder if Kimberly will talk to me. I really like talking to her, she isn’t like Katie, Kimberly actually cares for other people instead of just herself and she’s really down to earth.
For the entire 3rd period, I kept thinking about how Kimberly is different from other girls and how I’m supposed to break up with Katie, ignoring everything the teacher was saying.
I sighed in relief when the period was over.

Kimberly (P.O.V)

The rest of the day went by really awesome. . .yeah right, it was the exact opposite of awesome. In 3rd period, homeroom, Katie, Brittany and Bianca thought it would be funny to put a dead rat, frog and roaches in my bag. Seriously, I threw my bag across the room while everyone in the class was just laughing at me. Then in lunch, everything was going great until Katie dumped all of her hot latte on me. I jumped from my seat swearing my head off, I ran out of the cafeteria and into the restroom trying not to cry because of how hot it was burning my flesh. Nick helped me get ride of most of the stains but there were brown stains on my shirt now. Nick told me that Carol is probably my good luck charm at school. I think it’s true because nothing like this ever happens when she’s around at school.
The homework I didn’t do last night isn’t due until tomorrow, thankfully I got a break from that. In 9th period P.E., wasn’t so good. We played Dodge ball today and let me tell you not one of my best days, especially when the balls are mainly being thrown at you. It was Katie’s idea for everyone to throw their balls at me, I mean even when I was out, balls were still being thrown at me. I had to hide in the girls’ locker until it was clear.
I was really happy when the final bell rang.
“Hey, Kim, you want a ride?” Nick asked me.
“Yea, sure,” I agreed.
Nick and I headed for his car until Nick was stopped by Joe and his friend Josh.
“Hey, Nicky, I need a favor,” Joe asked using Nick‘s nickname that he hates.
“No, I’m not giving you and Katie a ride,” Nick stated. “And don’t call me Nicky.”
“How’d you know?” Joe questioned.
“Dude, it’s pretty obvious, Nick can read minds,” Josh joked chuckling a bit.
I couldn’t help and laugh at that. “Nick can’t read minds because he has no brain,” I joked.
“Hey,” Nick exclaimed.
“Hey, how’s it going,” I laughed.
“Ooh, nice one,” Josh high five me. “But I think it’s Joe.”
“Hey,” Joe exclaimed.
“Anyways, can you please,” Joe begged getting back to the topic. I have to admit it but Joe looks really cute when he’s begging.
“Uh, only for $50 bucks,” Nick stated.
“Ugh, fine,” Joe agreed.
“Listen, dude, I gotta go,” Josh said before he left.
“Kay, later,” Joe said.
“Can we leave now?” I asked them. If I don’t get home soon I’ll be grounded again for sure.
“We have to wait for Katie,” Nick told me. I sighed.
Nearly 10 minutes have passed and Katie still wasn’t here.
“Is she ever going to get here?” I asked them in annoyance. Nick just shrugged and Joe was in his own little world, starring up at the clouds and the wind blowing his straight hair. I couldn’t help but stare at him, he looked really cute when he did that.
“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” Nick whispered to me. I elbowed him in the ribs making him groan.
I decided to just call Nina and tell her that I was going to be late.
“Speak,” Nina answered.
“Nina, I’m going to be getting home late,” I told her.
“Oh, great, now if you don’t home in the next 5 minutes you will be officially grounded for the next two months,” Nina said in the best sweet voice she had. The she hung up.
“Great,” I said under my breath. “Nick, I really have to go like now, or else I’m grounded.”
“Okay, can you make it on foot?” Nick asked.
“Not sure but I think I will, I did it this morning,” I told him before I ran off. “See you later,” I yelled over my shoulder.
“Bye,” Nick yelled. “I’ll call you later.”
I ran as fast as I could to the house. I didn’t even stop to catch my breath or to say sorry to those people I accidentally pushed.
I only have a minute left, I thought as I picked up my speed.
I finally made it to the house and ran in just before my time ran out.
“I’m here,” I announced trying to catch my breath.
“Good, looks like your not grounded,” Nina stated walking away from me and headed to the front door.
“I’m going out today and I’m feeling generous, I don’t know why but I am, so you have the day off but not for the girls. Whatever they want, you do it. Got it?”
I nodded. “Got it,” I said.
“Good,” Nina headed upstairs to her room.
“Yes,” I said excitedly. I have until Brittany and Bianca get home so I have the time to myself. I turned on my ipod using the speaker and began dancing and singing around in my room very happy.

Joe’s (P.O.V)
Kimberly had ran off somewhere. Leaving me confused and with Nick.
“Hey, where did Kimberly run off to?” I asked Nick.
“She had to leave or else she would get in trouble,” Nick explained.
Just after a minute when Kimberly left, Katie came walking out of the school building with Brittany and Bianca.
“I thought you said only Katie,” Nick hissed at me.
“I did,” I said.
Katie probably planned this. She probably knew that Kimberly had to get home right after school or else she’ll get in trouble through her stepsisters.
Katie walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.
“I thought it was only you Katie?” I asked her.
“Yea, but Brittany’s and Bianca’s car broke down so they need a ride,” Katie said sweetly.
“No way, not going to happen,” Nick disagreed. “You two can go walk home like Kimberly had to do because you people were taking forever.”
Aw, my little brother is growing up, I thought happily, I’m so proud.
Brittany, Bianca, and Katie were shocked at what Nick just said to them. I was just enjoying this moment. Nick hardly speaks up to people he doesn’t know.
“Joey, your boyfriend is being mean to us,” Katie whined. Gosh, your annoying and my name is Joe not Joey, I screamed in my head.
“Nick, please,” I begged.
“Fine but you owe me,” Nick stated.
“Whatever,” I said. I just want to get out of here.
We all walked to Nick’s car and got in. I sat up front, Katie insistent I seat in the back with her, Brittany and Bianca but that would mean Katie sitting on my lap and I do not want that.
The car ride was really annoying the girls wouldn’t stop talking about the most stupidest things ever; shoes, hair, the ball next month, nails, dresses and blah, blah, blah.
We pulled up to Brittany’s and Bianca house when I noticed up on a window the curtains were open and I saw Kimberly dancing around in her room.
I started chuckling but not at her, with her.

Kimberly (P.O.V)
The song Who Will I Be started playing and began dancing and singing to it. My taste is music is a little weird, I just listen to anything worth listening to.

Whoa! Yeah yeah yeah yeah

How to choose
Who to be
Well let's see
There's so many choices now.
Play guitar, be a movie star.
In my head, a voice says
Why not try everything?
Why stop? Reach for any dream
I can rock, cause it's my life
And now's the time

Who will I be?
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities
That I can see
There's nothing that I can't do
Who will I be?
Yes, I believe
I get to make the future what I want to
If I can become anyone and know the choice is up to me
Who will I be?

Yeah yeah

If I decide,
I'm the girl to change the world
I can do it any time.
Opportunity right in front of me
And the choice is all mine

Why not try everything?
Why stop? reach for any dream
I can rock, cause it's my life.
And now's the time

Who will I be?
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities
That I can see
There's nothing that I can't do
Who will I be?
Yes, I believe
I get to make the future what I want to
If I can become anyone and know the choice is up to me
Who will I be?

I wanna find the who I am inside.
Who will I be?
I wanna show the, the way that I can shine...
Yeah... Oh yeah... yeah...

Who will I be
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities
That I can see
There's nothing that I can't do
Who will I be
Yes, I believe
I get to make the future what I want to
If I can become anyone and know the choice is up to me
Who will I be?

Whoo, who will I be?
Who will I be!

My cell phone started ringing once the song finished. I grabbed it and I answered it.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Kim, Kim, get over here now,” Carol demanded. “And call Nick too.”
“Wait, why?” I questioned running out of my room.
“Just hurry,” Carol stated.
“Okay, okay,” I walked out of the house, hanging up with Carol and noticed Nick was here.
“Hey, Kim, where are you going?” Nick asked me getting out of his car.
“Nick! Now I don’t have to call you, Carol just called she wants us to go over to her house,” I told him.
“Kay, hey Joe can you drive?” Nick asked Joe.
“Sure,” Joe agreed. Nick threw him the keys and ran over to me.
“Hey, maid, what about your chores,” Bianca demanded.
“Nina gave me the day off,” I told them before running next door to Carol’s house with Nick. Maybe that was only half true but they will never find that out.
I knocked on the front door with Nick standing beside me, the door opened and we were greeted by a very happy Carol. Carol pulled us in before we could ask what was going on. Carol was wearing a ‘Rawr means I love you in dinosaur’ t-shirt with a pair of shorts.
“Whoa, Carol what’s going on?” I asked her.
“You will not believe this,” Carol exclaimed happily.
“What?” Nick and I asked her in unison.
“My parents bought me a car,” Carol exclaimed showing us the car keys.
“Whoa, Carol that’s awesome,” I exclaimed happily giving her a hug.
“Yea, Carol, and its what you wanted,” Nick said happily giving her a kiss on the lips. They pulled away from each other but still had an arm wrapped around each others waists.
“I know its not a brand ‘new’ car but I still love it,” Carol said jumping up and down. “Oh, and I got something else too. Come on.”
Carol ran down to her basement with Nick and I following her close behind. We walked down the basement stairs and a new bright red drum set was there. The basement is actually a recording studio because Carol’s dad is a music producer so he did this, Carol’s dad also lets Carol, Nick and I practice down here at times when he’s not using it.
“Whoa, Carol,” Nick said admiring Carol’s new drum set.
“Yea, Carol, when did you get it?” I asked her eyeing the drum set.
“Today with the car, I guess my parents thought I earned it,” Carol said. “Let me try it out.”
Carol grabbed the drumsticks that were sitting on the stool and started off playing the drums. Nick and I started liking the beat. Nick went to grab the electric guitar from the corner and started playing along with Carol.
I walked over to the microphone and started singing a song I made a long time ago but never got the chance to do the music.

Joe’s (P.O.V)

When Nick and Kimberly ran over to the neighbors house, which I’m guessing is Carol’s house, Katie told me to stay with her and the twins, I really didn’t want to but Katie didn’t give me a choice, she just grabbed my arm and pulled me towards Brittany’s and Bianca’s house.
All I did in there was walk around the house because Katie, Brittany and Bianca had something important to do upstairs. I walked upstairs and headed towards a random room. Once I opened the door, the room was really small, it had black’s and red’s and gray’s and silver’s all over the room. I looked around the room because I felt there was something about this room that I liked and I didn’t even know it.
I saw a blue notebook on the silver nightstand beside the bed. On the cover it said Song Book. I opened it to a random page and the title was Misery Business. I started reading the lyrics and they really good.
Kimberly, really does know how to write awesome lyrics, I thought setting the notebook aside. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch starring at the plasma T.V.
“Hey, babe, where were you?” Katie asked me sitting down on my lap.
“I was in the bathroom,” I lied. If she found out I was in Kimberly’s room, Katie will bombard me with questions.
“Oh,” Katie said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
“Listen, Katie, I have gotta get going,” I said pushing Katie off of me and I got up.
“Aw, do you have to,” Katie whined.
“Yea, Katie, my mom needs me to do something,” I lied. I just wanted to get away from Katie.
“Can’t you just blow her off?” Katie questioned grabbing my arm.
“No,” I said sternly pulling my arm away from her.
I definitely breaking up with her, I thought walking out the front door.
I headed for Nick’s car until I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Nick, Carol and Kimberly heading towards me.

Normal (P.O.V)

When we finished the song and it turned out really good.
“That was awesome!” Carol exclaimed.
“Yea it was,” Nick agreed setting the guitar aside. I laughed at their excitement. “I better get going,”
“Yea, Carol do you want to come over?” I asked her.
“Yea, I don’t have anything else to do,” Carol said setting down her drum sticks.
“Cool,” I said.
All three of us walked out of Carol’s house. Joe was walking out of house, he seemed pretty angry about something.
“Hey, Joe,” Nick called. Joe looked up to us.
“What’s up,” Joe said.
“Your leaving already?” Nick asked.
“Yea,” Joe said.
“Cool, I needed to leave too,” Nick said. “I’ll see you guys later.” Nick gave Carol a quick kiss then got in the passenger seat as Joe got in the driver seat.
“See you later,” Carol and I said in unison.
Joe back out of the driveway and drove away.
Carol and I walked in my house and headed for my room but not before we got stopped by Katie, Brittany and Bianca.
“Hey, maid,” Katie greeted.
“What do you want wasn’t my day at school torture enough?” I asked her irritated.
“No,” she said simply. “You haven’t even seen half of your torture.”
“What did I ever do to you that made you hate me?” I demanded.
“You messed with me,” Katie said.
“What?” Carol and I questioned in unison.
“You know, Katie, if you mess with Kim anymore, your going to have to deal with me,” Carol threatened.
“Oh, I’m so scared,” Katie said sarcastically.
“You know what,” Carol raised a fist and was about to hit Katie until I stopped her.
“Carol, she’s not even worth your energy,” I told her pulling her up to my room.
We walked in my room and sat on my bed.
“So, what did I miss at school,” Carol asked looking through my Song Book.
I sighed. I started from this morning when I woke up late, to the part where Katie dumped all of her latte on me to the part where I was being hit by dodge balls in P.E. none stop to the part where I had to run home after school because Katie was taking forever and I needed to get home or else I’ll get in trouble. I even told Carol that she might be my good luck charm for school.
“Aw, I’m your good luck charm,” Carol said.
“Yep,” I said. We both started laughing at that.
“And that would explain why your shirt had brown stains on it,” Carol said eyeing my shirt.
“Yea,” I said.
“Hey, have I ever told you how much I love your lyrics,” Carol said changing the subject.
“This would be the hundredth time,” I joked. Carol laughed.
“But your seriously good,” Carol said.
“Thanks, I’m just praying I get into Manhattan school for performing arts,” I said.
“Oh, you know you are,” Carol said.
For the rest of the time Carol was here, we sort of goofed off and talked about random things. When Nina came back from where ever she went, she made me tell Carol to leave and I had to make dinner and fold the laundry. Katie stayed for dinner which was like hell, she kept making me get her things that she didn’t even need, Katie ended up sleeping over.
I fell asleep at around 10:30, dreaming about my parents and Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Carol's drum set

Chapter 6
thank you all for the comments and subscribers. I'll probably update either when i get more subscribers/comments or next weekend because I'm getting a lot of homework because of school.
I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SONGS USED IN THIS CHAPTER
comment or message me on what you want on the next chapter.
COMMENTS?
SUBSCRIBERS?
BANNERS?