Status: the next update will be soon since i am now on spring break and don't have anything else to do

Everybody's Fool

Image
I was twelve when my mom had died of cancer and I missed her so much, I had cried every night because she was my best friend, next to my dad. When mom died, she had left a silver, five hearted bracelet for I could always remember her and never forget how much she had loved me. Ever since then I took care of her bracelet as if it cost over a billion dollars. Then it happened, on my fifteenth birthday, my dad had found someone else, a woman named Nina Heart, dad said it was fate that had brought them together. A few months later, they got married and, of course, Nina came with two twin daughters, they were a month younger then me, Brittany and Bianca.
In the nine months all fives of us have been together, I could tell Nina didn't like me nor did Bianca or Brittany. Nina didn't like me by the way she always got more attention with dad then I did and the way Nina would never include me in anything. Brittany and Bianca would just blame everything on me and I would be the one to getting in trouble. Even though I hate Nina and her daughters with such a passion, I knew that dad loved them and was happy and since he was happy then I was happy until that tragic incident.
A month after my sixteenth birthday, dad had gotten in a car accident and died the next day. The only thing I had of him was a bracelet that had a cresent moon and a Sapphire birthstone in the shape of a heart on it. When dad died, no one could find the Will so Nina owned everything even me, which sucks.
So now both of my best friends had died and all I had left was. . . I don't know exactly what I had left, wait, I still have my two other best friends from school, Caroline Mendoza but she likes to be called Carol and Nick Jonas. Carol, Nick and I have been friends ever since the day my mom had died. I was crying out in front of my lawn, when Carol walked out of her house and started talking to me, then we sort of just became best friends, Carol introduced me to Nick in high school then all three of us just became the best of friends. Carol and Nick are the only ones that know about the stepmother and stepsisters thing.

Kimberly Angel Evermore (played by Malese Jow) - A 17 year old, junior girl, whose life has been miserable ever since her mom first died then her dad got remarried, died of a car accident and was left with a horrible stepmother, Nina Heart and two stepsisters. The only person Kim can count on is Carol and Nick. Kim is a shy but not too shy only when she is around people she doesn't know or Joe, her crush, he's Nick's older brother. Kim is smart, independent, caring, an artist, a singer, plays a lot of instruments, and cares a lot about her friends.

Joseph Adams Jonas a.k.a Joe Jonas (played by Joseph Adams Jonas)- Joe is a Junior like Kimberly. The most popular guy in the whole school and is a jock, a fantastic singer but nobody knows that except for his family, every girl wants to be with him but he's currently dating Katie now. Joe has a good sense of humor, the cutest smile ever funny and cute but sometimes he would act different just because he's one of the populars.

Caroline Mendoza (played by Christian Serratos)- Carol is Kimberly's friend ever since Kim's mom had died. Since Carol is sophomore with Nick, Kimberly doesn't have any class with her except lunch. Carol doesn't like it when people push Kim around as if she was a piece of trash. Carol is a girl that sticks up to anybody especially Kim. Carol is strong, a fashion designer, independent, smart and caring and an awesome drummer. Carol is currently dating Nick Jonas.

Nicolas Jerry Jonas a.k.a Nick Jonas (played by Nick Jonas)- Nick is Carol and Kimberly's best friends. Nick is a sophomore like Carol and they both have all of the same classes. Nick is nice, sensitive, cute, smart and quiet but not when he's around his friend's. Nick hardly hangs around with Joe during school since Joe is always around the Populars and Nick doesn't like them, he's dating Carol right now. Nick and Kimberly love to fight with each other but for fun.

Paul Kevin Jonas II a.k.a Kevin Jonas (played by Kevin Jonas) - Kevin is the friends with Carol and Kimberly too but they don't hang out with each other at school because Kevin had already graduated. Kevin is nice, sweet, smart, romantic, cute and an awesome guitarist.

Katie Watson (played by Brittany Snow) - Katie is the most popular girl in the whole school and is the head cheerleader, every boy want to be with her, but she's currently dating Joe Jonas but that never stopped her from flirting with other guys behind Joe's back. Katie wants everything and everyone's attention, if she's not getting the attention then she'll make get the attention.

Brittany Heart (played by Mary-Kate Olsen) - Brittany Heart is the oldest twin only by 3 minutes, she's a cheerleader, a spoiled brat that gets everything she wants. Her favorite color blue, it doesn't matter want kind blue just as long as it's blue. Brittany is the smarter twin but not by much. Brittany is evil, pretty, the second most popular girl in the whole school, and a prep.

Bianca Heart (played by Ashley Olsen) - Bianca Heart is the younger twin, a cheerleader, is just like Brittany except her favorite color is pink, it doesn't matter what kind of pink it is just as long it's pink. Bianca is the 3rd most popular girl in the whole school, stupid, pretty, evil, and a prep.

Nina Heart (played by Kim Cattrall) - Nina Heart is just your average evil stepmother
  1. the start
    Kimberly's regular day at school
  2. Decode
    chapter 2
  3. Art Class
    Katie does something to Kim for no reason
  4. lunch
    chapter 4
  5. Nick's house
    hanging out at Nick's house
  6. Chores are not always lame
    Kim has a ton of chores to do but with some music and dancing it's not always boring
  7. Bad to good
    Kimberly's day starts off bad but the it gets better
  8. Weird Break Up/This is Me
    Joe wants to break up with Katie and he finds himself a mysterious singer
  9. First Collision
    Joe and Kimberly have a moment
  10. Dinner with the Jonas Family
    the Jonas family have dinner over at Kim's house
  11. ups and downs day
    an up and down day from kimberly
  12. Masquerade Ball (Part 1)
    The first part to the Masquerade Ball
  13. Masquerade Ball (part 2)
    the second part: Joe's and Kim's beautiful moment together
  14. Joe's search for his Cinderella...