The Only Place I've Touched You Is in My Sleep

Chapter 18

Please go and read my story - Mayday, Mayday

----------

Gerard ran out of the door and caught up with her. He grabbed onto her shoulders and spun her around - she gasped.

Tears streamed out of her eyes and Gerard pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

She bawled into his chest - she hated this. She hated everything, she hated everyone. She hated everyone... except, she didn't hate Gerard.

No, Gerard was the only person she didn't hate. She felt close to Gerard, as if he had a sort of understanding of her. She felt as if she could trust Gerard. She knew she shouldn't, but she did.

She sobbed into his chest and Gerard rubbed soothing circles on her back.
"Shh... Shh," Gerard almost pleaded.

He didn't want her to cry, she didn't deserve to cry - in his eyes, anyway. In his eyes, she was the most beautiful, perfect, but destroyed girl he had ever had the pleasure to meet.

He didn't want anything but smiled from her.

She sniffed and rubbed her face on Gerard's shirt.

"Sorry..." she mumbled and Gerard stayed clutched onto her.

"Will you tell me what's wrong?"

Olivia sighed.

She wanted to so badly, but she was unsure of how he would react. She didn't know whether he would hate her, feel sorry for her, or just stay the same.

She bit her lip, thinking of what to do.

There were two sides to her argument;
Tell him.
Don't tell him.

In truth, the tell him side was much stronger, she felt she almost had a duty to tell him; as if he deserved it. After all, he had stuck by her ever since the day he found her throwing punches at the wall it had all happened.

She bit her tongue and nodded, and she told him the story of what had happened the day before he found her.

She was crying even harder by the time she was finished telling him her story and Gerard held her tighter. Pressing her body closer into his.

He didn't know what to say, there was nothing he could say.

"Oh, Olivia..." he stroked her hair gently.

He wasn't sure if he should, he wanted to so badly. He wanted to feel the warmth of her lips back on his. He wanted to feel the sparks he had felt just moments before as she ran up to him and pushed her lips against his.

He hooked his fingers under her chin and tilted her head up and he leaned in - lightly touching his lips against hers.
She kissed back, Gerard couldn't help it - he himself, felt tears prickling his eyes as they continued to share their moment in the middle of the road.
They held the future in their hands, it was uncertain, yet promising.

-End-

Well folks, that's the dreaded end... Tell me what you thought of it please:)