Stay With Me, Don't Let Go

Seven.

"I cannot believe you would do this to me..." I said through clenched teeth and I couldn't help it, but fat tears started to fall down from my eyes to my cheeks and to the floor. I could almost hear the plop as it fell on the floor.

"No, Lia, it's not-"

"You know what? Shut up."

And with that, I stormed out of the kitchen, into the living room and out of the door. I slammed it shut behind me and I just let the tears I was saving just escape. I don't care if everyone saw me.

There were a few people who stared at me as I was storming out. Excluding Lana and Kyle - they were still kissing, Lana pushed hard against the wall with Kyle looking like he was trying to push her more [as if she wasn't already squashed]. They were kissing madly, moaning as well and Lana's leg going round Kyle's waist.

I didn't care where I went, I just had to go somewhere. Why would Will even do that? And he knew as well as I did that I had just told him I was ready for a relationship. Then he goes and does that? After all that he said, after all that I said - that I loved him, and that I was ready. He wanted me to ready.

Well, I was right. It was all just a stupid trick. He never loved me, he just wanted to know my feelings. Ugh, how could I have been so stupid? I should've trusted the part of me which said he was lying.

I was jogging really, letting my tears - which were still running down - fly behind me. I wiped my cheeks with the back of my hand now and again while coming up with a reason on why Will would do that. I was about to turn a corner which I wasn't familiar of, when an arm grabbed my shoulder. I turned around.

And oh, surprise surprise, the Liar's there in front of me.

I groaned in annoyance. "Leave me alone," I muttered harshly and I took off again, sprinting this time. I wanted to get away from him and just have some alone time until I could get this figured out. There was too much to take.

"No, Lia, listen! Please! It's not what you think-" Will began to yell behind me.

I stopped dead in my tracks. The last bit was the reason. "It's not what I think?! I saw you kissing someone else, Will, with my own eyes! I'm not blind! I spat at him. More tears came and Will's guilty expression on his face turned into a sympathetic one.

"No, Lia-"

"Why don't you leave me alone? I need some time to think." This I told him much softer and quieter, though I knew he could hear it. I said it seriously too and he grasped this at once and didn't follow me when I started to jog again.

I began to run faster, down whichever street I was on. I would find a place soon enough and I would stay there for a while, to think, like I had told Will.

I kept on going until I found something which was good for thinking and alone time. Good for me to stay in for a while.

I found the park; its silver gates had shone in the sun and caught my eye. I slowed down to a walk, crossed the road and went over it. I looked through the gates. Only two people were there, both on the field. A couple.

I didn't notice the sign before, but I saw something silver in the corner of my eye, like the color of the gates. I turned to my right and saw the name of the park.

Hayley Park it read in big bold letters on the right hedge. I sighed. I guess it was an okay to name this park Hayley, it was probably named after some kind of famous woman or something. I decided to go in and just have some Amelia Time.

And so I did.

I opened the silver gates slowly and stood, taking in the view again. No one could ever get enough of this view at all; it was too beautiful.

I felt a smile creep up my face at the sight of the park again, and I walked over to the field and let myself take a deep breath. I chose the right hand corner, trying to get as far away from the couple as possible. I didn't want any memories to come back to me whenever I saw them.

I would just take out all of my bad thoughts, and replace them with happy ones.

So, I laid down on the soft grass, sighed, and closed my eyes.

I knew this relationship wasn't going to work out. Well, I didn't exactly know but I had some kind of a feeling, a really small one that something was going to come in the way and ruin this thing.

Okay, Lia, I thought you were going to replace your bad thoughts with good ones?

Oh God...

I sighed again. I wiped my already dried tears on my cheeks and dabbed at the corner of my eyes which were still wet. I closed my eyes tighter.

Just when decided I was going to think about my latest birthday party, I heard footsteps coming near my away. It gradually became louder as it came closer. I thought it was just a person just going to hang out, but I was wrong.

I felt an arm lightly touch mine and I opened my eyes to see Will beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... this is so short! Really short.

But I don't even care... [lol] cause I'm not getting very much readers or subscribers or comments about this story. This is actually my best story out of all the ones I've got. Oh well... still rate, subscribe and comment though! [:

:] Thanks! ♥