David

Jackson High

Finally we were done. For the last 5 hours, we moved everything in our home. It was crazy. I had to clean just about everything and bring everything in while Jason, my brother, got to sit down and play his stupid game boy. What a suck up.

I was just to plop down on the couch when all of a sudden I heard,"Get in the car Chelsea!"
"What for" I yelled back at my mom.
"I am going to sighn you and your brother up for school, and I don't want to leave you here by yourself."
"Fine, I'm comming."

I stepped in to the front seat of my mom's small silver stick shift. I know, she needs a bigger car, I told her that. But will she listen to me? No!

We pulled up to David's school first and I sat in the car. It was really hot here. I didn't like it. I am used to the cool weather...not this 100 dagree heat. Ok maybe I am being a little too dramatic, but that is what if feels like.

Twenty minites later my mom and my brother come back to the car.

"Next stop, Jackson High."
"Mom...no," I said.

My mom didn't say anything, and she shouldn't. I have to be here because of her. What did I do to diserve to live here. I probibly will have no friends. I will probibly be alone for the rest of my life! Great, just how I want to spend my life. Being lonley.

We got up to Jackson High and walked up to the clear silver bordered doors. The school was 2 stories high and looked huge! I have never seen a school so big in my life. Great, not I'm going to be lonley and lost.

My mom filled out forms and I picked out some classes. I will be taking world history, 11th grade english, biology, Alegabra 2, gym, and photography. I love taking photos. It is so much fun, and it is art without having to draw.

We got in the car and went our "box." I knew tomorrow would be something else. I could wait forever.