Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

monkeys and heels.

I looked up from my phone and out the window to see that we had arrived at the park like area the family party was being held at; fucking brilliant I can go hide up a damn tree if I need to. I sucked in my breath as I saw my mom and dad talking to my Aunt Jess and Uncle Greg, who happed to be Liz’s parents, this was gonna be great. I felt Brian grab my hand and give it a squeeze before getting out of the car, I sighed and got out and went over to Brian’s side instantly, I knew this was gonna be a bad day just by the way my mother looked over when we pulled in.

“AUNT COURTEY!” I heard the voice of my little niece from the bench, I saw her look up at my sister then run over to me, I let go of Bri’s hand and kneeled down so I could pick her up.
“Hey Micka!” She kissed me on the cheek while hugging me tightly around my neck; this little girl was the sweetest thing ever. She stopped hugging me and looked over and Brian.
“Who’s this Aunt Court?” She was looking back and forth from Brian and I with a confused look on her face
“This is Brian,”
“Is he your boyfriend?” I started laughing a bit at how serious her face looked,
“Yes Mickeyla. Brian is my boyfriend, I want you to be nice to him.” She smiled at me and waved slightly to Brian.
“Hey Mickeyla, That’s a nice monkey you have there” Mickeyla’s face lit up when he mentioned her stuffed monkey I gave her when she was born, but she instantly got her shy side came back and she hid her face in my shoulder. I looked up from her and started looking for my sister when I saw her walking towards us smiling.
“Hey Sista! Who’s yo man?”
“Sister dear, this is Brian! Brian, this is my big sister Amber.” Brian gave hisadorable amazing smile and said hello to my sister.
“I will have to talk to you Mr. Brian.” My sister said to Brian with her finger pointed at him with a serious look on her face, Brian agreed with a somewhat scared voice. Brian followed my sister over to a tree where my sister began to talk to them; I was trying to hear them but Micka kept talking to me.
“Aunty! Why did you change your hair!”
“Because I wanted change, and I didn’t like my old color anymore.”
“But, I liked your hair black, change it back!” I chuckled and looked back over to see Brian talking to my sister, but then looked back to my little niece and smiled at her.
“Hey little one; why didn’t you say hi to Liza?” Her eyes got suddenly big and started to squirm in my arms to get down, I set her down and watched her run over to Liz and jump on her, but stared at Matt like he was the devil. As I was watching the three of them talk I suddenly felt strong hands and my hips; making me jump and squeal in surprise and turn my head to suddenly have lips on mine, smiling into the kiss I knew it was Brian. I heard Mickeyla making a bleh noise while Brian and I kissed; it was all good till I heard the clicking of heels and I knew it wasmy mother a mega bitch. I sadly had to stop kissing Brian to deal with her I laced my fingers with Brian’s and turned to face her.

“Didn’t think any one would stay with you this long Courtney” She laughed at her own ‘joke’ and crossed her overly tan arms across her not there chest and waited for me to talk,
“And why do you think that? I’m not a cold hateful bitch like you are.” I moved closer, if possible to Brian’s chest as he tightened his grip on me while my mother put her hand over her heart like she was actually hurt by that comment.
“I’m not a bitch, you are. You’re the one who got in all the trouble and talked back like a little bitch that you are. You and your sister are the same way.”
“We only talked back to you.” I saw my sister give Mickeyla to her fiancé Mike and walk over to where I was arguing with our mother
“You two got really out of control when Shane died!” I could feel the tears stinging my eyes when she brought that up, I turned in Brian’s tight grip and put my face in his chest while he rubbed my back,
“What the fuck mom! Why the hell did you bring that up around her!? You’re such an asshole! Get out of here!” Remind me to hug my sister later.
“Geeze Kelly, you’re own daughter just told you.” I heard Liz say from next to me.
“Watch it, I’m still you’re aunt. I’m your fathers sister.”
“Oh I know who you are. And I don’t really give a fuck.” I turned back around to see that Liz, Amber and Matt were all standing around my mother.
“Just leave Kelly. You’re not even my mother anymore. Fucking leave and never talk to me again.” She huffed in defeat and walked away with her heels clicking loudly behind her. I felt Brian place a kiss on my head,
“Hey Court, can I talk to you?” I nodded my head as he led me over away from everyone and looked at me closely,
“Who’s Shane? If you don’t wanna tell me you don’t have too” I sucked in my breath and looked at Brian before starting to talk,
“Shane… was my twin brother. We were closer then anyone could be. Until he got killed."
♠ ♠ ♠
uhh.
please dont kill me.
i know its not the best.
im gonna try to do better.

thankyou everyone who is commenting.