Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

Time at Benn's

When Brian and Liz were done laughing at me for hosing the blood off the ground we all got into Brian’s truck and started driving back to Matt’s house I was picking at the nail polish on my thumb nail while listing to the music Brian had on, and occasionally looking over at Brian who was watching the road, though my bright blonde bang that I had let fall into my face after I sat down in the truck; as the next song came on I looked up at the clock 12:22by this time yesterday I was being thrown into a pool, starting one of the best day of my week, and it was still continuing on being the best two days of my week, after looking at the clock I noticed the beginning guitar in the song that was on, Walk by Pantera was on. I started to laugh remembering that Avenged Sevenfold covered this song at the last concert I went to with my friends Aubrey, Elizabeth and Amanda. I saw Brian look at me when I started to laugh
“And do I want to know why you’re fucking laughing?” The look on his face made me laugh even harder, then turned my body to face Elizabeth in the back seat
“LIZ! Do you remember the last Avenged Sevenfold concert we went to with Aubrey, Eva and Amanda!?” She nodded her head at me still confused
“And do you remember when they started playing this song? And how Aubrey and Eva were like ‘Why the fuck are they playing this’ and got into a fight with that weird girl!” She nodded her head and started laughing as hard as I was, I turned back to a confused looking Brian and told him that it was a long story and he wouldn’t understand it.

By time the song was over, and my laughing fit was too we pulled into Matt’s drive way and got out to see Jimmy and Johnny saying good bye to Matt and walking out of the house.
“COURTNEY!” Am I gonna have to go through this EVERY time I see Jimmy? I felt Jimmy pick me up and spin me around hugging me and setting me back down on the ground, and falling over a bit from the dizziness; making me fall into Brian.
“Ugh! I am so sorry Brian.” I looked up at him to see him laughing at me again for falling into him
“I’m beginning to think you just like to fall into my arms.” I laughed and picked myself up.
“Well! Maybe if Jimmy wouldn’t attack me, I wouldn’t fall into you.” Not that I mind it, Brian laughed at me again and put his arms around my shoulder and pulled his cigarettes out of his pocket.
“You were hiding the worlds greatest cigarette in your pocket and didn’t tell me!” I poked his chest and stole the pack from his hand and got one out for myself and handed it back to him while looking for my Ed Hardy lighter I always had in my purse.

“Well, I’m fucking hungry. What about you two?” Brian looked from Liz to me after he asked that question
“Liz is always hungry! She can probably out eat Matt!” Brian started laughing and Liz told me to shut up and fuck off, as soon as Brian was done laughing we walked into Matt’s house so Brian could get changed and we could find Mattie boy. Liz and I looked around the lower half of Matt’s house while we were waiting I was looking in his what seemed like a sitting/reading room and looking at the book shelf sitting against the wall near a small couch.

“I see you’re interested in my book shelfs,” I jumped and turned around to see Matt leaning against the door frame looking at me.
“Don’t fucking scare me like that! And yes, I like to look at what people read.” I walked towards the door he was leaning against and walked out into the hall wall that lead to the living room where I left Liz I could hear Matt chuckle and walking the same direction I was, I saw Brian had appeared sitting on the couch that Alex was sleeping on this morning.

“All right, now where are we going now?”
“Food!” Brian, Liz and I all screamed at the same time to answer Matt’s question.
“Well, where do you guys want to go eat? There’s like a thousand places to eat at”
“We can go to Benn’s, we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. And its fun to annoy the people I know there” Everyone agreed with me and we went outside to go to Matt’s truck instead of Brian’s this time, Matt and Liz in the front and Brian and I in the backseat, Matt started the truck and I heard the sounds of ‘Barbie Girl’ coming through the stereo and Everyone started laughing at the song except for Matt.
“Shut up guys, this song kicks ass.” That made me laugh at Matt even more,
“Yeah, Gay guys ass!” I screamed at him and tried to stop my laughter. I heard him mumble something about me and started to back out of the driveway a couple minutes latter we were at Benn’s and went inside to see my least favorite person working today, Victoria, the bitch who started all kind of crap about me, and then stole my boyfriend; this is gonna be flipping great. Brian noticed I wasn’t happy and put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his side again as we walked into the diner,
“Oh, Hello Courtney, Elizabeth. What are you doing here?” I glared at her and replied “Uh, Eating. What the fuck do you think? Now sit us at booth five” She looked at me, grabbed four menus and walked back to booth five, with the four of us following behind. She bumped into my shoulder that wasn’t closer to Brian and shoved me into him I mumbled ‘bitch’ after she did that and turned to glare at her. We all sat down and I saw the bitch staring at us as we were sitting there.
“Who votes I break another bitch’s nose today?” I asked looking up from the menu I had in my hands Matt gave me a confused look
“She broke her moms nose this morning, it was pretty funny.” Matt looked at Brian then at me with wide eyes.
“What?”
“You broke your moms nose?” I nodded and shrugged my shoulders and went back to looking at the menu before I saw my friend and co worker Crystal coming over to get our orders. After she got our drinks and crap we were all talking to her,
“So Courtney, did you know Viccy is saying you look like a slut? Its so stupid” I looked at the bitch, she says I look like a slut? God damn, she apparently didn’t look in the mirror this morning to see she’s the one who looked like a slut. After we all got our food and stuff we left and went down to the beach, Elizabeth and I were running around without shoes on and playing in the sand, when we got tired of playing in the sand we went back over to the guys and I sat down on Brian’s lap and Liz did the same to Matt, when I saw someone who looked a hell of a lot like Michelle glaring at me from the other side of the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sort of still working on this, I wanna dd more too it.