Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

"Bitch got blood on the ground!"

As we were driving to Matt’s, Which I found out was about five minutes from my apartment, Alex and Liz were talking about piercings and Brian and I were listing to the mixed CD he had in and Guns ‘n Roses song ‘Out Ta Get Me’ was on and I was humming along while I was looking out the window when I felt Brian looking at me out of the corner of his eye, almost like he was studying me. We got to Matt’s and his house was frecking huge! Brian parked in the long drive way and started to get out, we all followed him up to the front as he walked in and into what I think was the kitchen.

“Hey fucker! Were here!” Matt turned around smiling and did the whole “man hug” thing with Brian then hugged me, Alex and then Liz, who he hugged longer I think. We all walked out back to where the rest of the guys were, and Val, Leana, Gena and Michellewho looked supper bitchy and slutty sitting near the pool with drinks, Alex went over towards where the beer was and Liz went over to help Matt with burgers and stuff, Val smiled at me and waved me over towards the pool, I quietly walked over and sat down in the chair near Val
“Hey! I’m Val, so like how do you know the guys?” I laughed at how excited she was to meet a total stranger.
“Well I latterly ran into Brian at the mall and we just kinda hung out in the food court, and then they all came over to where I work and hung out. And now I’m here.” She laughed at me as I was using odd hang gestures as I was explaining it to her, Leana and Gena were laughing along with her while Michelle didn’t seem to happy I was there, or being friends with Brian.

“Courtney!” I turned around to see Jimmy running towards me soaking wet and then picking me up and hugging me
“JIMMY! I missed you in the last 10 hours!” He squeezed another hug then set me back down in my chair
“And thank you for getting me all wet!” I looked down at my now wet tank top and bathing suit top and decided to go into the pool; I took off my tank top, skirt, socks and shoes and looked at Jimmy who was grinning at me and picked me up and threw me into the pool before I resurfaced I felt him jump in next to me and then some more bodies jumping in, I resurfaced and saw that Liz, Brian, Val, Jimmy and Zacky had all jumped in with Jimmy and I. I felt large arms wrap around me and the next thing I knew I was being thrown over some ones shoulder and then being thrown back into the water, I resurfaced to face Brian, I slapped him on the chest, “Jerk! That hurt!” he laughed as I hit him like it didn’t even hurt; I could feel Michelle glaring daggers into my back as I was talking to Brian, I quickly looked over my shoulder at her to see her glaring at me just as I thought, I turned back around to look at Brian, who had a confused look on his face.
“She’s glaring at me for talking to you.” I stated with a little hint of sadness that I was hoping he wouldn’t catch onto, he hugged me and started talking “
She’s mad because I broke up with her earlier” I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow “And before you can ask, she’s here because she’s Val’s sister and still wanted to come to piss me off.” I smiled at him and hugged him back before I felt a cold splash of water on my back. “THE FUCK MAN!?” I turned around to see Zacky and Liz laughing their asses off but stopped I glared at them and Brian did too. We all goofed around in the pool for a bit longer while Matt got out to check on the burgers and stuff. He yelled for us all a couple minutes latter and told us that the food was done. We ate, drank and partied till it started to get dark, then the guys started a bon fire for us to sit around since it was starting to chill off.

As we were sitting near the fire, me between Brian’s legs leaning back on his chest watching the fire, I got a chill and shivered against his chest, he looked down at me “Are you cold Court?” I nodded “I guess I am, skirts aren’t very warm” I could feel and hear him chuckle a bit as he told me to sit up for a minute as he took off his synn hoodie and handed it to me. I smiled at him and slid the large hoodie on around my tiny frame and inhaled the smell, cologne, smoke, and well Brian. I looked over at Alex and Liz who were having a marshmallow fight with Zacky and Jimmy, then over at Matt and Val who were talking about the last tour, Jimmy, Gena and Leana all talking about beer and party’s and Michelle, glaring at me and Brian with all her might.

We were all sitting around the fire till at least two in the morning, Michelle went home around twelve, Gena and Leana went back to Gena’s house and Jimmy, Alex, Johnny and Val all went inside to watch movies, so that left me leaning against Brian’s chest and Matt and Liz drinking beer. I was watching the fire still as Brian was drinking beer and playing with my now really loose natural curls of hair, I must have fallen asleep not to long after because I felt strong arms picking me up and walking away from the heat of the fire and some mumbled voices that sounded like Matt and Brian’s, I tried to block it out by snuggling into the body that was holding me up and falling into a deeper sleep.

“I feel irrational, so confrontational
To tell the truth I am getting away with murder
It is impossible to never tell the truth
But the reality is I'm getting away with murder

Getting away.. Getting away.. Getting away..”


Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Why the fuck was my phone ringing!? At this, well I don’t know what hour it is. I lazily went to grab my phone when I felt that my phone wasn’t where it sounded like it was coming from I picked up my head to see Brian trying to shut my phone up.

“Its only a text, it stops ringing.” He looked at me with big eyes from not knowing I was awake. I rolled back over on the. wait, how did I get on a bed? I looked around to see green walls and a black sofa that Brian was sitting on.
“Where am I? And why don’t I remember getting here?” Brian chuckled how quickly I was asking that.
“You’re in Matt’s spare room that I use when I’m here. I was gonna wake you up to go home, but you looked so peace full so I left you alone.” Awww! That was so cute,
“Awww Thank ya Bri! But I seriously need new clothes, bathing suits and skirt are not fun to wear for long.” I looked down at what I was wearing to see I still had Brian’s hoodie on and smiled, maybe I’ll keep that on if he lets me.
“Well we can go see if Alex and Liz are up and I can take you guys over to get changed, cause I’m sure the guys all want you three to hang out with us today.” I nodded my head in agreement and started to get up and try to find my shoes, I spotted them over by the other end of the couch Brian was on and sat down next to him to put them on, Brian and I went downstairs to find Alex passed out on the couch, and Liz passed out on the floor next to Zacky. I walked over to Liz first and started to hit her with a pillow that was near her head until she woke up, and poor Zacky too who mumbles a few profanities at me and went back to sleep on the floor, while I kept hitting Liz till she got up.
“I’m up god damnit!” She was never a morning person, ever, I mumbled a good and went over to Alex who was on the couch and jumped on her.
“WHAT THE FUCK!” She started slapping me while I tried to get off her; I saw Brian and Liz cracking up during all this. I threw another pillow hitting Brian in the face and he stopped laughing, but made Liz laugh even harder. After everyone stopped laughing/slapping/screaming we went out to Brian’s truck and got in the same way we did the day before. I felt Brian looking at me again while I was looking out the window while Alex and Liz sat quietly in the back seat. We had Brian drop Alex off at her house that’s at the beginning of the street Liz and I live on so she could go to work, then drove down to my house as we were getting closer I saw a gold Malibu car sitting in my drive way.

“Why is my fucking MOMS CAR HERE!?” I screamed as when I saw my mother’s car sitting in the driveway to the apartment as Brian parked in the street I shoved open the door throwing my purse back on the seat and running up the driveway as Liz got out of her seat the same way I did as Brian shut off his truck and get out and walk up behind me and Liz; I walked over to her car window and started screaming at her.

“Why the fuck are you at my fucking house Kelly!” She got out of her car laughing as I was yelling at her.
“Don’t call me Kelly, I’m your mother Courtney Rose.” I cringed as she used my middle name.
“First, Don’t fucking call me Courtney Rose. Second, You need to go the fuck away your not supposed to be near me any more. I don’t like you, I never have, never will. So go back to your fucking new husband and sheepdogs and leave me the fuck alone for ever.” I saw Liz walk over to the end of the car and Brian moving near the back door of the car.
“I can be near you if I want to Courtney, I’m your mother so you need to respect me to.” I started laughing at her when she said that.
“Well maybe if you acted like a mother, I would respect you so when you start acting like one, call me.”
“Whatever Courtney Rose,” She looked over at Brian and Liz who now moved up closer and Brian more the side I was standing on “And who’s this, your new fuck?” I looked over at Brian who’s mouth was hanging open with shock and Liz who was cracking her knuckles like she was gonna punch her; I looked back at my mother who was laughing but stopped as soon as I pulled my right arm back and punched her right in her fake little nose, that was now bleeding, as Brian picked me up, taking me to my door and yelling for Liz.
“Brian! Let me the fuck down! I want to fucking rip her head off!” Next thing I knew I was on his shoulder looking at his ass not that I mind that as he took the keys from my back pocket and opened my door
“Having fun Court?” I gave her the middle finger and rested my head on Brian as he walked into my living room and put me down on the couch.
“You better get her the fuck out of my drive way. Or I WILL go fuck her up more.” Liz walked over to the window and told me she was leaving and there was some blood droplets on the cement, I shouted out a Yay and walked up to my bedroom, while yelling for Piglet to come to my room while I looked for clothes, I slowly found a purple V-neck, black tank top and skinny jeans and left my hair in its natural curls and threw on some eye liner real quick and ran back downstairs with Brian’s hoodie in my hand and ran back into the living room to see Brian no longer in there but looking at the pictures of me and all my friends and family.
“DON’T LOOK AT THOES! There so stupid! And drunk pictures.” I laughed as he jumped and turned around when I yelled at him.
“But there so funny!” I threw his hoodie at him and walked into my kitchen to get a dr. pepper from the fridge while we waited for Liz to get dressed and get back down here so we could leave. I noticed piggy had no food and she was whining while sitting at her bowl so I went over to the pantry and grabed her food, filled it and stood back up to be greeted with a black object flying into my face and making me stumble backwards a bit.
“That was fucking funny!” I heard Lizzie yell and I flipped her off yet again making Brian laugh at us.
“ALL RIGHT FUCKERS! LETS GO!” I yelled pulling Brian’s hoodie back onto my shoulders and walked over to the door, and waited for those slow fuckers to get over there. When we walked outside Brian put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the drive way when I noticed there was blood on the drive way.
“Bitch got blood on the ground!” I said making Brian and Liz laugh at me
♠ ♠ ♠
Elizabeth is my actual best friend in real life. her name on here is
Ginger 585