Status: Working on the new chapter (;

Turn The Other Way

What a suprise

Brian and I laughed to ourselfs lightly when we say Liz and Matt kissing
“I knew it wouldn’t take long for them to get together!” I said while looking at them again,
“I know, Bout time Matt did sompthing, He hasn’t shut up about her.” I laughed quietly as Matt and Liz stoped kissing, with Liz’s face turning bright red as we all wistled at them, “Oh shut up you lot of baboons..” Elizabeth mumbled as she was looking at her shoes while Matt put his arm around her shoulders.

“Hey! Lets go get drunk!” Jimmy shouted from acrost the room,
“FUCK YEAH!” Johnny yelled in response and Zacky agreed with a ‘hell yeah fuckers’
“Me and Court are in!” Brian said while grabed my wasit and pulled me closer to him
“Thanks for deciding for me babe.. Are we going to a bar? Or someones house?” I asked to no one in paticular
“I vote we go to Gate’s house! He’s got the best back yard” everyone agreed and we all started heading out to our trucks, or cars. Liz decided to go with Matt instead of Brian and I. While Brian was driving I was texting my sister about Our family thing that was coming up, And how I would have to bring Brian along with me.

“Hey baby?” I said looking over at Brian who was concentraiting on the road infront of him
“Yeah Court?”
“I have to go to this stupid family thing, And my sister said I have to take you. Are you willing to go?” He looked over at me quickly
“Am I gonna get this shit beat outta me?” I laughed at his question
“No.. You shouldn’t you’ll be fine. So will you come?”
“Yeah sure, When is it?”
“Uhm.. two days from now..” He just nodded his head as we pulled into the drive way of his house and saw that Jimmy and Johnny were pulling in right behind us. I quickly grabed my purse and got out of the truck and walked over to Jimmy’s truck
“Where’s Matt and Liz?”
“There getting the beer and shit that we need ariel!” I graoned at the nick name Jimmy had given me latley, He thinks my red hair makes me look like Ariel from the little mirmade.
“Hey! Thoes sounds are for me only!” I jumped a bit when I felt Brians warm breth on my neck while he talked to me, I laughed at him and walked twords the door fishing for my keys in my purse. By time I found them I was at the front door, I quickly unlocked the door and ran inside, Up to Brian’s room and grabed his I-pod dock off his dresser stand and his I-pod and ran back downstairs. As I was walking into the kitched I heard Pinkly running into the room and she skidded to a half when she saw me, barking like crazy.

“Pinkly! Shut the fuck up!” I heard Matt yell from the door way
“hey! Be nice to the dog dimples!”

After all that the guys had gatherd outback on the deck, that was on the beach while Liz and I put ice into a bucket for the beer,
“Sooo. You and Matt looked pretty cozy together earlyer there cousin.” She threw a ice cube at me after I said that to her.
“Okay! Geeze woman chill the fuck out!” After I said that I walked out back with the bucket of ice and set it on the deck. While turning around to go inside to grab my phone I ran into the strong chest I’ve grown to know as Brian’s, I stood upon my tip toes and kissed him lightly and walked over to get a beer to let this fun night begin.

I had a few beers in me when I was sitting on Brian’s lap on the sand watching the waves while Jimmy and Liz played in the ocean water, I took another swig of me beer and looked at Brian Without another thought, I crashed my lips into his. He kissed back eagerly and moved my legs so I was straddling him. He led me into a passionate kiss that he had all control of. I suddenly broke away from the kiss and started sucking on his neck, easily finding the spot that made him sing. His gripping increasingly tightened, as did his pants. I smirked against his neck and felt goose bumps rise up in his skin. My hand wandered down to the bump in his jeans and gripped my hand over it.
“Oh, fuck.” Brian groaned. He moved his hand up to my hair and roughly pulled my head up, to meet his and he locked his lips with mine. I moaned as he circled his hips into my own, he quickly pulled away from me, “Maybe we should go upstairs.” he said huskily into my ear and I nodded.

Upon entering his room, he closed the door and slammed me against it. His lips moved feverishly across my own as his hands moved to the hem of my shirt, slowly working it up. Once it was off I quickly tore off his own. I bit my lip and ran my slender fingers down his muscular chest. His lips suctioned to my neck as he unbuttoned my pants and tore them off so I was in my thong. I quickly unbuckled his belt and roughly pulled down his pants and he kicked them off. He picked me up and literally threw me on the bed. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him slowly walk over to me, his boxers loosely hanging off his narrow hips. He got to the edge of the bed, grabbed my ankles and pulled me into him, groaning as I collided with his erection. I fused his lips to mine again as he reached behind me with one hand and unhooked my bra. He tossed it across the room and it landed on the small pile of our clothes. His rough hands caressed my chest and sent a shiver down my spine. He moved from my lips and started to spread a line of kisses from my neck to the edge of my panties. He grabbed the top of my thong with his teeth and pulled it down. He smirked, bringing his lips back up to my neck before thrusting two fingers into me.

I screeched with delight and dug my nails into the soft skin of his back. He hissed against my collarbone and roughly pumped his fingers in and out. I moaned loudly, finding myself nearing my peak. Brian noticed and ripped his fingers out, licking them clean. He tore off his boxers and plunged his whole length into me. Making me scream out with ecstacy. My, he is a big boy. He grabbed my legs and wraped them around his waist. He pulled all the way out before thrusting all the way back in. Fuck he was good. I felt one arm securely wrap around my middle and I was pulled up into Brian’s lap. We both let out a loud groan as I slipped further down his rock hard length. The familiar feeling started to burn deep in my stomach and I bit down on Brian’s shoulder.

“So close.” he breathed into my ear.

“FUCK BRI!” I screamed as I climaxed,

“OH MY FUCKING GOD COURTTT!” he groaned and spilled his seed deep within me.

We collapsed back on to the bed and Brian rolled us over so I was on top. I nuzzled my face into his sweaty chest and closed my eyes

“Holy shit.” Brian said breathlessly and placed a kiss on top of my head. I nuzzled my face up into the crook of his neck, feeling sleep take over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhh. *dodges sharp objects*
it sucks!
ugh!
what the fuck ever. comment, subscribe. (:

Oh, I wanna thank
bloodravyn
You.Found.Me
in.LOVE.we.trust.
kycoolgirl
hArl3y_qUInn!!!
VIVA la SYN;
VaniBurton
and
Ginger585, for all the comments!