I'm Melting In Your Eyes

The Awaiting Dogs

Chapter 85

Hayley’s POV (still)

So Ray and Bob agreed to a double wedding. So we started planning it. In two days Nat and Frank would be home. We were all really excited and we couldn’t wait to tell them the good news. By the time Nat and Frank get back in town well have most of the wedding planned. We decided on an earlier date we decided in about a month we would get married.

FWD>>> 2 days

So we are all just sitting around waiting for Nat and Frank to get back in. we have been sitting here since this morning I’m about to pass out on Ray and Jenni and Gerard are sleeping on the floor and Chibu and bob and mikey and Chrissy are playing video games. We heard a car pull up and we all stopped what we were doing. God I feel like were dogs waiting for there owners to get home. We heard the door open and I shot up and ran to the door and tackled Frank to the ground.
“shit your not who I wanted to tackle” I said
“nice to see you too” Frankie said
“what the hell Frank your cheating on me already with Hayley” Nat said
“NAT” I said and jumped up and tackled her to the ground.
“hey Hayley how’s it going”
“its good we have some news to tell you” I said
“oh really” she said
“well both of you” ray said
“ok well can we get our stuff upstairs and then you guys can tell us” Nat asked
“yea that’s fine” Chrissy said
“hey I have a question” Frank said
“yes Frank” bob said
“how the hell did you get in our house” he asked and we all burst out laughing.
“we have a key you retard” mikey said
“hey I didn’t remember if I gave you one or not”
“Frank you asked me to get the mail for you so I did and we just stayed her the whole time you were gone” mikey said
“oh yea k well I’m going to follow Nat” Frank said and winked
“well interrupt if your not down here in 5 minutes” Jenni said and we all started laughing again.

Normal POV

So we got back in town and we went back to our house. we thought we would come back to a quiet house, we were oh so wrong. Frank walked in and got tackled by Hayley. It was really funny to watch and unsuspecting Frank fall to the ground.
“shit your not who I wanted to tackle” Hayley said
“nice to see you too” Frankie said
“what the hell Frank your cheating on me already with Hayley” I said joking around
“NAT” Hayley said and jumped up and tackled me to the ground.
“hey Hayley how’s it going”
“its good we have some news to tell you” she said
“oh really” I said
“well both of you” ray said
“ok well can we get our stuff upstairs and then you guys can tell us” I asked
“yea that’s fine” Chrissy said
As I started to walk up the stairs I heard Frank.
“hey I have a question” frank said
“yes Frank” bob said
“how the hell did you get in our house” he asked and they all burst out laughing.
“we have a key you retard” mikey said
“hey I didn’t remember if I gave you one or not”
“Frank you asked me to get the mail for you so I did and we just stayed her the whole time you were gone” mikey said
“oh yea k well I’m going to follow Nat” Frank said
“well interrupt if your not down here in 5 minutes” Jenni said and they all started laughing again. great they gonna stop us from doing anything. Damn. Oh well we should still have them walk in on us it would be so funny. I got to the room and set my things down and I turned around to see Frank walking slowly into the room. He walked to were I put my stuff down and when he turned around I was right behind him.
“hey” I said and kissed him
“we have to go back down there you know that right” Frank said and I pushed him up against the door so we could close it.
“I don’t care they can walk in on us for all I care” I said kissing him again.
“I’m down with that… kinky” he said and kissed me but I was laughing into the kiss. We were making out for a while when we heard a bounding on the door.
“we told you we would be interrupting get your butts downstairs this is important for you to know” Chibu said
“fine well be down in a minute” I said and went and looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable and Frank did the same. Then we went down to the living room to deal with our gang or our posse as Frank likes to call them.