Belonging

Drama at the dinner table.

Gerard's P.O.V.

The next night came slowly. Already I couldn't wait to go out, I had done nothing all day seeing everybody had gone out doing what-not, except Eliza who slept all day and Bob who was glued to the computer. Six o'clock had arrived, everyone was dressed up nice, I felt fancy, in my black pants and plain black blouse. Blouse? I sound like a woman.

"Hurry up Gerard!" Frank called out from downstairs. Sighing, I grabbed my wallet and ran down the stairs nearly tripping and falling into Eliza. Ray muffled a laugh.

"Sorry" I looked around, Eliza reached up to hold my hand tight.

"That's okay sweetie" She answered with a peck on the cheek. My eye's glided over to Bob who was pretending to search though his pockets, I felt sorry for him, None of his family lived around here, and he was single. Still.

-

Dinner went smooth. Well if don't count the three glasses that got smashed, and a trip to the hospital...

Half way though the meal, I felt a nudge under the table. Eliza was talking away to my parents, Ray who was on the other side of me was hoeing into his meal, i looked opposite me, to see Franks staring directly at me.

"What?" I whispered.

"I think...I think there is something in my salad" He said, scratching his neck.

"Huh? Of course, there's lettuce, tomato's, carrot, pineapple...-"

"No, dick. Something I'm allergic to...or something, Look" He turned and showed me where e he had been scratching, a red rash had been spread across his scorpion tattoo.

"EWw!" I cried.

"Shh!"

"Frank...what's on your neck?" Donna piped up from down he other end of the table.

"Nothing -"

"It's a rash" I announced, suddenly regretting it as i felt a sharp kick in my shin.
That's when we heard the first glass break. Bob looked up, innocent as a little girl.

"Sorry?" He said. A waiter ran to his assistance.

"I'm calling a ambulance" Donna insisted, pulling out her cellphone.

"NO! DON'T PLEASE" Frank yelled. Causing everyone to be stunned to silence.

"Now, now, We don't want it spreading anymore do we?" Donna said in a clam yet strict voice.
Cue, second and third glass breaking.
The smash made every-ones eyes drag to where Bob was sitting, He had knocked over the young and pretty waitress, who was carrying extra drinks.

"Shit, Sorry" He helped her up.

"Whats with you tonight boy?" Franks father asked.

"I don't know," He said turning his attention back to the girl "I'm sorry, are you okay? Here let me help you clean up"
I didn't get to see the rest of the show as I had to drive Frank to the hospital. Turns out he's allergic to pineapple.

-----
Sorry, if it's crap...