Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

You've Got, The Most Unbelievable

I woke feeling a warm arm on my bare skin. Shit what did I do last night? I turned around to see Brendon lying next to me a small smile on his face.

“Calm down, we didn’t do anything” he smiled and I immediately relaxed.

“Then why aren’t you wearing anything?”

“Do you want to try sleep in jeans and a small t-shirt? Exactly!” he smiled “Boxers are way
more comfy.” I rolled my eyes.

“Why are you looking at me weirdly?” I questioned.

“You’re so cute when you sleep” he smiled removing a piece of hair from in front of my eyes.

“Eww” I said scrunching up my nose “I look yuk, with horrible skin and panda eyes-”

“You look fine” Brendon smiled calmly propping himself onto his elbows and showering my cheeks with small soft kisses.

“Alright you two! No sex in my house!” Carla yelled busting into the room, Frank trailing behind her.

“Crap” he said quietly “We so just ruined a moment.”

“Yeah, a moment for them two to start fucking in my child’s room!”

“You’re pregnant?” both Frank and I asked.

“Not yet.”

I laughed when I saw Frank let out a relieved sigh.

“Uhh, yeah, I better head off” Brendon said jumping out of bed in his Spiderman boxers.

“Carls, stop eye fucking him!” Frank said loudly “He’s not even legal!”

“What, I’m not eye fucking him” Carla said in a high pitched voice, pulling her eyes off Brendon’s bare chest.

“Yes you were, I feel so betrayed” Frank joked.

Carla rolled her eyes and pointed at me “Your mom wants you home in half an hour so get a move along kid.”

***********************************************************************************

Dad smiled at me when I walked inside and I proudly gave him the money I had earned from my photos.

“Holly!” my mom yelled, talking to me for the first time in three weeks “Your father and I are going down to LA for the day to meet with some clients. You’re taking care of the twins.”

I sighed “Just take them, they’d love LA”

“Holly, you’re babysitting, stop complaining.” I rolled my eyes and went into my room.

********************************************************************************

“Hey” I jumped and immedatly turned around. My face relaxed into a smile and Brendon lifted me off the ground as he hugged me.

“You’re not allowed to be here” I raised my eyebrows “Mom’s orders.”

“Really,” Brendon put me down “Then maybe I should go home.” He turned and walked away.

I screamed and ran after him, tackling him to the ground and sitting on top of him “Please stay” I whined.

“But I can’t” he teased lifting me off him “Mom’s orders.”

I pouted from my spot on the ground “But she’s not here, please.”

Brendon smiled and pecked me on the lips “Fine, lets go inside.”

We spent most of the day watching over the kids, making sure not to show too much affection. Eventually the twins went upstairs leaving me and Brendon alone in the living room.

He kissed my forehead lightly his lips lingering on the skin “What are we gonna do tomorrow?” Brendon asked pulling me into his arms.

I shrugged “I dunno.”

“We could always skip” Brendon smiled.

I rolled my eyes “Unlike your parents, mine are forcing me to get into an IVY league university, I have to be at school.”

“You’re gonna leave me for Yale” Brendon gasped.

“I was thinking Harvard.”

“Not helping.”

I laughed quietly “Do you want to, I don’t know, maybe we should try-”

“Act like nothing’s going on?”

I pouted “I guess.”

Brendon smiled “Sneaking around are we? I like that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The block has hit. That's right, the writers block thanks for the comments, I really need then to keep me going. Please keep it up :)
Next update: Soon