Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Touching, Discovering You

A few days later Brendon and I were sitting at the living room table working through our project. We hadn’t spoken since Wednesday and the already prominent awkward silence was nearly unbearable. I wasn’t expecting Brendon to be as studious as he was; turns out he knows a hell of a lot about the war. Of course, I had to copy these things off of his paper seeing as he was now giving me the silent treatment.

We were way behind and the lack of communication was impacting on the way we were studying and the constant screaming of my family wasn’t really helping either.

After Brendon had left the first night I had received a long lecture about how boys in leather jackets who drive motorbikes are dangerous, about how I should never trust a boy who drives motor bikes, how I should never get on a motor bike and then... the sex talk. Luckily, I was able to duck out of the room before my parents dove into the final topic of conversation. They just didn’t seem to understand that Brendon was only coming over to do our project.

My arm accidently brushed against his, he pulled it away as if I would burn him.”Sorry, I know I’m not allowed to touch you.” He said stubbornly.

“Brendon, listen to me,” I said daring to look him in the eye “I never meant what I said the other day, i-it just came out wrong and then you left an-”

“You’re rambling” Brendon said.

I blushed “S-s-sorry, I’m so-” I was cut off by my sister running through the room screaming about losing her doll. I sighed “I don’t think we’re gonna get much done here. Do you know if there’s like a park or something we can study at?”

Brendon laughed “This is Vegas, there are no parks Miss New York” he said taking note of my strong New Yorker accent. He packed up his books “Listen, there’s a cafe down the road, meet me down there after school, I think it’s called Madame Tussont’s.”

I nodded and walked him to the door “Brendon, I’m really sorry about the other day, honestly, I’m not like everyone else, I won’t judge you.”

He rolled his eyes “Yeah yeah whatever” he said smiling.

That was the first time I had ever seen him smile in a non malicious way. It was stunning, his whole face lit up and for once he looked his age, if not like a young innocent kid not a twenty something man.

After he left I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I had made the Brendon Urie smile. Brendon Urie smiled at me. I mentally slapped myself for acting like I was in middle school but couldn’t stop the giddy feeling inside of me.

I went back into the living room where my brother was watching a Disney movie with my mom. “Where’s your friend gone” she asked.

“Oh, he had to leave.”

Mom rolled her eyes; it was obvious that she didn’t like Brendon. He had done a number of things to tick her off this week: He refused to stay for dinner, refused to eat any of her munchies, was in my room alone with me, he doesn’t say goodbye to her whenever he leaves and of course, he drives a motor bike.

My dad on the other hand hates anyone of the male species who comes within half a mile of him so I knew there was no convincing my dad that he was nice.

I couldn’t understand why one smile had made me all of a sudden changed my mind about him. Throughout the time we had spent together he had just acted blank and cold. But for some reason in that smile I felt that I had seen another side of him and I found myself looking forward to tomorrow afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
nawwww...
I am just pumping these out. 34 subscribers and 21 comments WOW and thankyou, keep it up!
Next update: Tomorrow (subject to change if there is a massive amount of comments :)