Can I Ever Really Love You

Going to meet new people

I was 17 and my dad killed my first really boyfriend. My dad ran into my room and shot him. then he ran out of the house. I was screaming that he was gone now. Now I was alone with no one. Everyone in my life has to leave me. that was a week ago. I walked to the park tonight trying to forget every thing that happened. But it wasn’t working.. I walked down to the gas station and bought a pack of cigarettes. I was on my way back when a guy pushed me up against a wall and covered my mouth.
“Shh don’t scream I just need something from you” he said and he was about to rip my pants off when a few guys came over and got the guy off of me. I was crying cause I was almost rapped. I didn’t even get the guys names. I just ran off and went home. I got home and cried into my pillow. I wanted him back I needed him I finally fell asleep and when I woke up it was sunny out. I got dressed and went outside. As I was walking down a street I saw a group of guys hanging around in there front yard. I never noticed these guys before. I kept walking though but I felt like someone was watching me. I looked up from the ground and saw a guy in front of me.
“Hey you left these last night” he said handing me my pack of cigarettes.
“Thanks” I said
“No problem oh and by the way my names jepha.” He said
“My names Sarah” I said
“Hi well I gotta go im meeting my friends… you want to meet them” he asked
“Sure” I said and we walked towards town. I glance over once at the guys that were in the front yard. I kinda smiled thinking I was gonna be that happy once and continued walking with jepha.